Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
A couple of nights ago I was again at the part where Kolani and Angel were picking up the MRE’s, and I had always wondered to myself, what is up Angels ass??? What exactly is his problem with Kolani? He had attitude about him earlier during breakfast as well, and I never got it. Then I suddenly realized what it was, he was jealous, and pissed, but I realised why. Burt had just taken over as the leader and it was obvious that Kolani had stepped in as his main advisor. So along with Michael stepping down, Angel had lost his place by default. Now his attitude makes complete sense to me; just wanted to share. Don't know how I didn't really get that before.

I thought he would be upset that he wasn't made leader instead of Michael considering he would've tried to pull rank and play the superior officer card. I saw it that he couldn't vent out at Burt, so why not take it out on the right hand man (or asskisser). It's too bad that we won't know how he would've reacted that his chum (kalani) secretly betrayed them at times to his killer.