User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Dammit KC! There are action episodes and there are set up episodes. I forgot ALL about TEASE episodes!!! Talk about blue balls!

First up, Laundry Joke. Hilarious!

Second, Burt has a knack for pointing out leaders' mistakes. 3 I told you sos circa the War, "Oh, yeah Saul and Victor ain't here to get the HUMMER's mount for this big ass gun.", "Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction my ass! Saddam hasn't been by my safe to pick them up!"

Third, Zombies go for the neck bites. They communicate. Tanya surmises that Pinstripes is in control and is intelligent. Two super cranky egotistical survivors now have to work together to figure this mess out.

Teases!!!

1. CJ mentions booby traps. Didn't Victor mention these when he first met Micheal? Were they still active when the Z attacked? Could the Mallers have gotten far? They should, however, know about the traps, though.
    2. Tanya's been VERY busy with the Journals. She has earned an honorary tinfoil hat. We see that they are written exactly as the narration. Kelly is helping her but we leave before can find out if she notices anything exciting. Tanya mentions the suited Zombie as if Kelley knows who she's talking about, but not the tattoos, so we'll have to wait to see if she recognizes anything about him and if Bill 'Ink' Roberts is the same as TOWTM.
    3. Tanya mentions that she was locked up but unartfully dodges Kelly's question as to why. Gonna have wait to see how people will react. Guess not everyone was filled in on the bite.
    4. Michael was about to reveal his Arm Injury till Pegs interrupts.
    5. Pegs was about to tell Michael something about... what ever... when the soldiers interrupt.
    6. The only thing we DO find out is that Burt and Riley (yeah, we know it's her) have left the Colony.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Sep 30th, 2013 at 10:19 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!