User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

Why do we think INK is a big part of this Z day

Why do we think INK is a big part of this Z day, Well it could be just a way to lead us away from the truth or is he really the one that started it all or helped, I think that he is the one that started to get zombies to communicate and lead them. But did he really start Z day? I mean he was in a mental hospital. Was he just a pond in this game? or maybe a bishop, but is he even the only one that is important. Why did he not kill Riley in the hospital? so many questions. I feel like this is a car going one hundread miles an hour and is about to take a quick turn when we least expect it. Is Randy Michaels brother? chime in and tell me what you think.
    Last edited by alexcadtek; Nov 11th, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Personal opinion here:
    Bill Roberts/Ink didn't have anything to do with Z-day. Instead, he took advantage (with the help of others maybe?) of the situation and is a part of the "Intelligent Design" of the "special" zombies that are culminating in the Little Ones (who ain't so little any more).

Technical point: Ink was to be tranferred to a Mental Hospital on Z-Day. So he might not have been a resident there when SHTF.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Personal opinion here:
    Bill Roberts/Ink didn't have anything to do with Z-day. Instead, he took advantage (with the help of others maybe?) of the situation and is a part of the "Intelligent Design" of the "special" zombies that are culminating in the Little Ones (who ain't so little any more).

Technical point: Ink was to be tranferred to a Mental Hospital on Z-Day. So he might not have been a resident there when SHTF.
    Very True and you make real good points, but why do you think he was working out of the hospital, since he had the tatto gun in there? just want your opinion on that.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    My guess is that Bill Roberts/Ink/Pinstripes/William Isaac Roberts was some sort of genius in his field of chemistry/biochemistry and Raydon Labs was his company. I think he developed these new chemicals (follistatin) and was maybe at the human trial level of his research/testing well before the world turned to shit. I think this was definitely medical research facilitated by a position at the hospital, and maybe even with very good intent. This ultimately led to some deaths related to this research, he was charged, thought to be crazy, declared a schizophrenic, his office taped and locked up as a crime scene or for evidence. I still think the zombie apocalypse is a natural occurrence. Like I said before, the Earth just farted, then people turned crazy and started eating each other. Of course we know about the 'smart ones' and Bill was smart enough and now probably very angry enough to use this previous research in this new environment, creating some or all of the 'specials', but I think just the 'little-ones' are due to him. The ink pen is no big deal...I think that he numbered them according to his experiments or test trials. Example...test trial #3 gets you a little one with a #3 tattoo. He just uses and ink gun because its permanent, its just him numbering his experiments.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Nov 9th, 2013 at 08:32 PM.
    Likes alexcadtek liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Just to add, I think his experimental research was meant to help someone, and it went horribly wrong leaving "the family devastated" (per the TiVo news report). Our soldiers now find the name familiar because it was all over the news before z-day happened, they just don't quite remember...but they will...then we'll learn much more about Mr. Roberts I'm sure.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Nov 8th, 2013 at 06:19 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Just to add, I think his experimental research was meant to help someone, and it went horribly wrong leaving "the family devastated" (per the TiVo news report). Our soldiers now find the name familiar because it was all over the news before z-day happened, they just don't quite remember...but they will...then we'll learn much more about Mr. Roberts I'm sure.
    Didnt think of that, but just where do you think he got all his INK? It said he was covered in tatto's on the news, so do you think he did time before he got sent to the hospital? I think he must have, If INK and DR. Roberts is the same person. because if your a doctor your not going to have tatto's all over you. So thats why I am on the fence if he was the cause of z day or not. Becasue if he was in prizon how did he get everything started? So I guess what you said earlier makes sence and I am leaning towards that way but there is to many questions not aswered. Another one that I just thought of was, If he did time do you think scratch might know who he is?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
    Didnt think of that, but just where do you think he got all his INK? It said he was covered in tatto's on the news, so do you think he did time before he got sent to the hospital? I think he must have, If INK and DR. Roberts is the same person. because if your a doctor your not going to have tatto's all over you. So thats why I am on the fence if he was the cause of z day or not. Becasue if he was in prizon how did he get everything started? So I guess what you said earlier makes sence and I am leaning towards that way but there is to many questions not aswered. Another one that I just thought of was, If he did time do you think scratch might know who he is?
    Well I don't necessarily think he's a medical doctor but obviously has a doctorate or two, I'm guessing in chem/biochem. I think with his research and potentially his cred within his field he could easily be given work in a hospital or clinic, and Raydon Labs is where the chemistry is done. The tats were done before z day most certainly. I think those are a part of some twisted philosophy he believes in, part of his psychosis and schizophrenia. The tats would not be cause to not be able to do research, certainly if you owned the lab yourself or you were brilliant in your field. I don't think he has anything to do with z-day at all, but at this point we don't know anything for sure. Scratch might recognize him if she saw him, but I don't know if/where that might matter with anything, other than an opportunity for Scratch to reveal some history.

Edit: oops, scratch that last part about Scratch maybe knowing Ink. The prison was an all-male facility...duh me.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Nov 11th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    I agree with you, but there is still a chance that he did have something to do with it, for the simple fact that there are smarter people then him in the hospital that probably got bit. Certainly more crazy or sadistic criminals in prison that probably also got bit, so why him? why all this leadership from him, There might be more cells of this zombies that act this way but thats what makes it a mystery, nobody knows if there is more or if this is the only zombie that acts with these Mr. potato head body switching parts, and leadership skills. thats why I cant make up my mind up yet and thats why on the fence with this. who knows but I am definetly hooked on WA!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Noticed a theme....

ever seen the movie "American psycho"...if not, watch it. If so, watch it again..then think of the lead character as a billionaire pharmaceutical genius.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I'm not of the camp that thinks he had Tat's as a doctor. I know if you are awesome enough in your field you get away with more. It is just not the norm. It is more of a TV Troupe. The Punk Rock, Tat'd up, mohawk'd scientist. Every TV show has one. If you are an egg head then you are either A) Socially Retarded or B) Tattooed Punk Rock/Emo. That just is not the case in 90% of the world. The biggest issue is with how extreme the Tatoos are. They are not sleeves. They cover his head and face. He would have to be a hardcore top of the very top. Like in the top 5 of his field. That is something they would have mentioned in the DvR. No way they would not said Dr. William Robert, aka Ink, top in his field in XYZ. We just got Bill Roberts. Crazy killer. Did stuff. Family Upset.

As far as him being directly involved in Z-Day. I don't think so. People like to think that the world would end in like a week. That just isn't the case. He would have to be part of a massive massive global conspiracy. We are talking about drop site in every single major city in the world. Like in the high thousands.

KC has put a lot of thought into the show. I can't see him going "It was a bunch of Multi-Billionaires that wanted to watch the world burn for no reason" or "They thought they were getting XYZ.. but he fooled them all!!!". The amount of money it would take research, plant sites, and god knows what else would be unthinkable. No group would put that much blind faith into a fully tattoo'd man. They would have others looking into it. Double checking. ect. Not no mention Ground Zero. They just tunneled under the world to release stuff and no one noticed? Yeah. Not feeling it.

My gut is that Z-Day just happened. I am a fan of the Ring of Fire camp. The World Farted/Burped and shit got bad. Now maybe they (If there was a a group) were aware of it they did some tests prior, but I just can't get my head around someone caused it for no reason.

I think Ink/Pinstrip Suit/ The One with the Markings/ Bill Roberts/ Issac Roberts/ or who ever (We are not even sure if it is just one guy) just made it worse. He gave the Zombies super juice. Kalani even said they didn't have the crazy ones in Hawaii. The Colony, Baulder, Fort Irwin, no one else had heard anything about Super Zombies outside of LA. The Army was in contact with other bases... traveled to Texas... and never saw anything but normals. If this was a massive world wide thing people would have talked (Even during the Brief time they could). You travel 2 Hours away from LA and you get nothing but regulars.

As for Randy. I don't think he is related to Michael prior to The Waterworks. I think he saved Michael... then was turned. We know he is a Smart One. He can read and gather where others can't even open up doors. We also know that were he introduced grabbing Tanya he didn't have Tat's... now he has one on his Face.

We know Tanya said the Zombie act a lot like animals. My guess is that they have a partial Pack Alpha thing. Randy was Alpha of his group until Ink said " No Bitch... you work for me now". Only ones we know of so far with Tattoos are Ink, Little Ones, and Randy. Randys is just a face Tat. Not numbers. My guess is that he is in a postion of power with Ink now. Like a right hand man. The Little Ones are numbered like Test Subjects.