Cool episode for a "non-action" one.

We learn that even Ink is afraid of the Behemoths, maybe? He seemed to be ok with McKibben Arrow Head in Chap 36 but maybe that was some sort of nervous truce. The way that Michael and Tanya talk about the jail and it's residents makes sense. Ink doesn't want to risk taking the big boys on personally so he'll lock them up and hope they just go away. Methinks we haven't seen the last of them. Whatever lives and escapes from the jail will be an equal opportunity killer...

Splitting up the group? I had a feeling it would happen. Either voluntarily due to resources or involuntarily due to the Colony being overrun. Like others said in earlier posts in this thread, it will let us focus on the key players. The question in my mind on this topic is: do any of the groups make it away so that Michael & Co can get away from bad old LA when it's all done.

Saul's foreshadowing? I don't think so. At least not yet. He may not be the grand martyr but for his wife and child, he would die to ensure their safety. I just don't think we are to that point in the story yet. More to be developed if we are to get there....

Pete (Greg!) is back and looking for an angle on the water... Perfect!

Hope and Datu - still not sure where this is going but given who Datu is at heart and the ominous chapter art. I think we are nearing his end. I trust Kc to treat him properly and to make us all cry.

Scratch and Tardust. I think they are the last of the Mallers. There were only a couple with them after the big fight at the Colony and they are dead or desserted. Scratch is still at it for Pegs. She will not let it go. Tardust stays with her because he knows its a damn good way to stay alive - even though so many have died around her.... As to how we know this part of the story, I'm guessing either it gets pieced together from some info Michael & Co get from Scratch or we end up with a fairly involved interaction with Scratch and the team. That would be.... odd. But the enemy of my enemy and all that.

Other than finally hearing Jenna's amazing voice, the thing that made me actually exclaim out loud was hearing a new name in the credits, right @nikvoodoo ?

Great job, as usual, Kc! Can't wait for this all to play out....