User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    We don't actually know that this is happening all over the world. The most we know is that something similar may have happened in San Diego(?) due to the news report and that it has spread to the surrounding area of L.A., due to Fort Irwin being on high alert.

There have been no other reports as to if there are actually other Smart Ones of the caliber that Mr. Suit is, so we also do not know if the other cities, if it has happened there, have any smart ones, jumpers, behemoths, little ones etc. if they are even there it may be just run of the mill Biters.
    Say what? It's more than Inferred.

Like Nik said.. Hawaii. 2551 miles across the Pacific and we're just gonna buy that Cali and Hawaii are semi isolated incidents? I don't think we need Emperical data

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    San Diego, Los Angeles, and Hawaii.

Both San Diego and Hawaii are easily accessible by way of Los Angeles, this in no way infers that the Entire World has been infected. It simply states that whatever the start of the infection may be it was either in transit from one of these places to the other two or there was some constant within each of the cities (such as a bio-engineering company with an office in each). We could assume that neither of these three were exposed first due to someone with an open wound would not be let on a plane unless they concealed it extremly well and that the TiVo recording was recorded too early to have the infection spread to there naturally. From that we can assume that there is no reason for the infection to have occurred around the planet simultaneously.

Edit: In the light of a relisten, I realize that I was wrong.

Detroit, San Diego, New York, Huston, and Chicago. And also internationally. This has spread extremly quickly.

To Quote Riley "How the Hell did it spread so fast?"
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Mar 6th, 2012 at 02:44 PM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points

Zombie Icon Slow-Turning Zombies

Supposition: Slow-turners are specialized zombies, in the way of jumpers and behemoths.

It seems odd that the only slow-turner we have heard about was at the Colony, where they have seen none of the other specialized zombies. We would expect to find these more specialized zombie varieties closer to Ground Zero.

We know the CJ's Tower did a lot of recon work around Ground Zero, and some of those members made it down to the Colony, including someone name James who "died of an infection".

I remember Yarri and Nikvoodoo suggesting that James could have been the slow-turner Tanya mentioned treating. He could have gotten bit/scratched by a slow-turned zombie during one of their recon missions, and since he did not seem to turn right away, he could have been given a clean bill of health.

After CJ's Tower was attacked, he then made his way to the Colony with Hope and Sean. After a while he would have started showing signs of turning. In trying to treat the slow-turning patient, Tanya could have been scratched/infected, as has been suggested from the bandage on her arm when Michael first met her.

In this scenario, the incubation time would be of considerable length and Tanya may just now be beginning to show signs of turning.

"Lurker"

Status
    when i think of behemothes i think ofimages.jpg
    except, bigger and more like 10-12 ft tall

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415