Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D

Who came for Samantha?

Alright, I was online around Noon today and Kc made an appearance randomly and said only this:

Kc: Bitesize info: 27-2 is 20 minutes, 27-3 is 28 minutes
    Kc: *poof. Back into the shadows

Hoff4D: So...what's up with the bitesize info from Kc? I assume from his disappearance back into the shadows we'll get no more from him on it....if not "Hi Kc!"
    Kc: Hello!
    Kc: *Poof

Hoff4D: haha
    Hoff4D: Nothing else? Just a bitesize info of chapter length, with no context?

Kc:

And it pretty much ends there. So I decide to flip to the listen page real quick and see that:
    27-2 is 24:43. Yet Kc said in the chat "20 minutes". This section finished up at CJ and Kalani's account of Ink getting into the tower.
    27-3 is 17:37. Yet Kc said in the chat "28 minutes". This section finishes up as Kalani's account of being in the arena.

So....since Kc planted this little bug of insanity in my brain, I'm here to see if anyone can further this. Why would he claim one section to be shorter than previous, and one be much longer than previous?

With 27-3 I think perhaps Kc is eluding to the fact that we might get CJs recount of that day...if you remember Samantha sees some people come to rescue them in the arena, but fail. She says "They were with me, I got grabbed, but they weren't far behind."..."[They came] from the apartment building, we found each other at one of our weapon stashes"...perhaps she met CJ at a safe house and then got grabbed and CJ and a smaller group followed.

When CJ originally meets Saul/Victor she sort of paints the picture of being solo and everyone died at the tower, essentially, but is CJs lone-wolf tactic because she gathered a group after Ink left and went to the Arena on an offensive mission and THAT'S where everyone died? Perhaps CJ saw some things in the Arena before making it out that will give us some more insight on Ink's behavior, and she has tied them into the "haze". Not sure why CJ wouldn't have said anything before, but perhaps being within inches of death stirs this up in her.....Or maybe she DOES die, and the potential flashback that I'm theorizing happens through rummaging through CJs notes in her safe back at Dunbar after she dies.

Anyways, that's my take on why Kc would mention that 27-3 is longer......but why would 27-2 be shorter?

Or am I batshit crazy and I've taken a sort of joke from Kc way too far and it went over my head?
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Aug 29th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?