Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Yup..and for whoever it was that brought up pinstripes "help us" line...dont forget, he did just eat some dudes face....not friendly behavior if ya ask me....no. I think everything on the previous page is simply wishful thinking. No chance in hell of any of it happening

Edit: his help us line was also him mimicking what pegs and the rest were saying...just like "its Paul"..

Contextual awareness, mine Friends
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Nov 8th, 2012 at 05:13 PM.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Skittles assessments have already proven to be wrong regarding behemoths. However, it could be said that normal biters don't go near behemoths. Advanced ones (like Randy/TOWTM) seem to be able to make them coexist with biters.

I'm going back to my Burt isn't going to kill Scratch thing. Him surviving this and bringing himself even with the house as it were put Burt's survival back in play to me. I think he isn't out of the woods yet, but its hard to see how he goes now with the expressed reason for not breaking under Scratch torture.

The next time we see the Mallers, it's not going to be good. Not for our heroes like you might believe, but most likely the Mallers. They are small, weak, and have no place to go. They have no supplies, no place to hide, and they lost their cozy way of life because Scratch can't keep her knife in her pants and out of CJs leg, and Bixby's throat. The Mallers seem to be ok when they have groups to steal from/terrorize. Without that, they may lack a focus. Their time in this world is dwindling, and the zombies return to the storyline is the proof to me.

I saw back in the thread somewhere someone saying the double attack being coordinated. Remember that Irwin's attack is coincidental and caused by one turner in a group of survivors. The survivors ran to safety and brought the zombies. The apparent Randy led attack, while also coincidental to Pete leading them to the colony, is an orchestrated attack. Remember that behemoths, smart ones etc are new down south. The colony up against opponents they've never faced.
    Here is an idea on Pete's cut up neck from glass. Maybe they were late because they got stopped by Scratch. They were surround or being chased by the Z-Army. Scratch threatens their lives: "You lead them to the Colony or I kill both of you!" cutting up Pete's neck. There has got to be more of a reason for mentioning their condition. Kc doesn't just drop tidbits for no reason.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Yup..and for whoever it was that brought up pinstripes "help us" line...dont forget, he did just eat some dudes face....not friendly behavior if ya ask me....no. I think everything on the previous page is simply wishful thinking. No chance in hell of any of it happening

Edit: his help us line was also him mimicking what pegs and the rest were saying...just like "its Paul"..

Contextual awareness, mine Friends
    Since when is eating someone's face not a friendly gesture? You Americans and your social etiquette!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    Since when is eating someone's face not a friendly gesture? You Americans and your social etiquette!
    We're American's, we have no etiquette. All we have is a jumbled mess of "Hello's" "Hiyas" "Howdys" and "What up dawgs"

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    To possibly end any further thoughts that randy was incharge of the arena when samatha was killed, we can assume thay michaels interaction with randy was during the water works and tracking expodition. Meaning randy was no where near incharge of anything (as far as we know) when we first discover the arena.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3_T3ch View Post
    To possibly end any further thoughts that randy was incharge of the arena when samatha was killed, we can assume thay michaels interaction with randy was during the water works and tracking expodition. Meaning randy was no where near incharge of anything (as far as we know) when we first discover the arena.
    I think at the point where Michael meets Randy. he's still alive. Maybe bitten or dying but he is the one who most likely saves Michael and this would explain how he knows him. But who knows

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    true true i forgot that
    but i mean michael was at the water station, angel riley and datu kept going to look for the locators
    datu was captured
    i think a day passed in between all that cuz riley and angel slept in the freezer
    this is just some crazy guess but maybe in one day randy got infected and went to the arena?
    i dont think it fits
    but just saying what i think

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_survivor View Post
    true true i forgot that
    but i mean michael was at the water station, angel riley and datu kept going to look for the locators
    datu was captured
    i think a day passed in between all that cuz riley and angel slept in the freezer
    this is just some crazy guess but maybe in one day randy got infected and went to the arena?
    i dont think it fits
    but just saying what i think
    It could fit, referring back to the timeline again, there was about a month between the water station mission and the first appearance of zombie Randy. Randy might not have been in charge of all zombies at the arena, but maybe he stepped up as leader to the zombies that survived the maller attack.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

So, we have

• 12 Inklings (at least)
    • A 60s/70s era song woven into the title.
    • Inklings 2,5,12 and either 6 or 9. Still missing the Final 8.
    • Possible human/zombie hybrid baby in Lizzie's belly.
    • Humanity's existence threatened by an offspring of the species.

Now if the Final 8 Inklings are attracted to the Doors' The End then I predict that R2-DATU will use zombie goo to repair the pelican and H.O.Pe.-0 will hear GPS coordinates in her head that will lead the survivors to a new safe haven that they will also name as Fort Irwin.

So say we all...
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Nov 9th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yep. But that does not exclude the possibility that, in the meantime, Randy could get in charge over a bunch of zeehs in the meantime.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast