1000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post

Come on, CJ is not that fat.
    Imelda's not fat..she's just EVIL.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, maybe he did break his arm in a vending machine, but there is still a story. Some how he gets out, gets back to the tower, rallies Burt and Saul, knows to go to the Arena and gets there with a hummer when we know the roads are blocked.

Four months after the zombocolypse he is able to recognize Randy out of context at a distance where he feels hitting the hand while aiming for it was a lucky shot or missed head or center mass and hit hand by accident. He shouts that name as a statement, not a question. It is Randy! Not Randy? Hell, Randy even growls back.

Going back to journal theory, Michael would probably not have written that Hope told him about him calling Randy in his sleep. It is also unlikely he would record the Randy! Statement. My guess is that is Kelly.

For the more casual listener, in addition to my above we have seen

A "Techie" named Randy was likely sent to the Water Works by CJ -- the same place Michael breaks his arm
    A "zombie" resembling Michael's description of Randy is seen by Victor when Pete and Glenn return to the colony.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Burt

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Did any one else catch Kelly's lie? She said Michael asked her to help Tanya.

When?
    Conflicting loyalties and agenda's have always been a problem...

As long as we are questioning what we didn't really hear, was the list Michael gave to Saul really fom CJ? It would not be the first time he has breached chain of command to carry out an agenda of his own that he thought was critical.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

What does Kelly say once Tanya leave?

XYZ, what a weirdo, beats Luandry

Doesn't really sound lie Jeez, what a weirdo. But, it is not really sound lie James, what a weirdo either.

Probably nothing, but there still is the James, Sean, Hope back story....

Vi
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    In 37 Tanya was worried about staph infections.
    In 38 part 1 we learn there are still two patients in the hospital
    In 38 part 2, Tanya goes to sleep in the on call room after working all night

Saul and Victor are gone to Dunbar
    Burt and almost certainly Riley just left
    Robbins and Muldoon are beyond the walls

If Michael and Puck give chase, um, let's just say that would be a really really bad time for one or more slow-turning biters 2.0 to get hungry and snap out of it in the hospital and drive home the lesson Unity is strength.

Micheals entry implied they thought they were safe and we haven't seen the other shoe fall... Unfortunately, I think the colony is about to become Imelda Marcos' closet.
    Good analysis of the situation. The only thing I might add is that we don't know how much time elapses between Tanya going to the on call room for a nap and the call about Burt bugging out....(we get the gap with music playing that often tells us that time is passing)

It may not matter because the situation is probably still the same: mostly empty infirmary, majority of the "protective force" either out of the colony, headed out, or occupied. Makes for a helluva situation if we get a slow turner... I'm thinking back to CJ's comments in the last few episodes about "being a goner" if something got in and how walls without a way out is a prison (paraphrasing). Almost like foreshadowing something.

It also makes for a really bad time to have an external attack as well. The helo is grounded because the crew is outside the walls. From CJ's discussion with Burt, it doesn't sound like the M2 is ready to go (and he may have taken it with him). I haven't heard anything in the plans from CJ or otherwise about how they would plan to mount a defense other than walls are repaired and the gate is back to working (yay Datu!).

And..... I'm assuming you mean we are about to see a whole bunch of shoes falling for the Colony, right? I agree.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

We do not know for sure, but there are hints.

We know Burt is itching to get going and CJ's highest priority is the gate, so I am guessing not much time

I do not think they would use the chopper to go after Burt, but I could see Pegs using it in GTFO 3.0. Carl has been with Medical at Irwin and Denver. Will he die in the hospital or get to the choppa?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    We do not know for sure, but there are hints.

We know Burt is itching to get going and CJ's highest priority is the gate, so I am guessing not much time

I do not think they would use the chopper to go after Burt, but I could see Pegs using it in GTFO 3.0. Carl has been with Medical at Irwin and Denver. Will he die in the hospital or get to the choppa?
    Yeah, I don't think it has been too much time either. Maybe a few hours (just enough time for Tanya to get into a deep sleep...).
    I mention the chopper from a standpoint that it couldn't be used to fight off a zombie hoard at the moment since the crew is outside. That does make it available for Pegs make use of it. Wonder who might get aboard with her if she does a bug out?

I have been waiting for several episodes for Carl to don a red shirt and finally go out with either a blaze of glory or a bang and a whimper.... Maybe it's time?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    With the elevated intelligence level of crows, could Ink be communicating to them and using them as recon?

Figured I'd jump onto this crow thing you've had going for awhile
    Likes Hoff4D, zombie Danny, scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    First and likely only post.
    Disclaimer - I love this podcast. Really. And I don't like podcasts. So this is not a criticism of the show.

I am a veterinarian, and adore the fact that the resident doc is a vet. But Tanya's line in this episode was completely inaccurate.
    She says after seeing the pictures, that things like that were the reason she isn't "a real doctor".
    I can tell you for a fact that there is no veterinarian in existence who believes that they are not a REAL doctor. In fact, we are so much more than any human doctor ever will be. Pick a human medical specialty field (radiology, surgery, neonatology, hematology, geriatrics, pediatrics, dermatology...), and a veterinarian will have training and experience in it, and is capable of performing it. Plus, we have to perform it on at least half a dozen species just to graduate. Human docs just can't compare.
    In fact, vets have a favorite saying - REAL doctors treat more than one species.
    KC - please. PLEASE. "Remind" Tanya that she is beyond a doubt, a "real" doctor. She stands with those of us who have to figure out what's wrong without having the patient able to tell us. She stands with those of us who sacrificed sleepless nights, emotional heartbreak, and financial ruin to do what we do. She stands with those of us who would never do anything else.
    Tanya IS a real doctor. And a damned good one. Which is why it's going to suck so bad when she finally turns...

-Indigo

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
    First and likely only post.
    Disclaimer - I love this podcast. Really. And I don't like podcasts. So this is not a criticism of the show.

I am a veterinarian, and adore the fact that the resident doc is a vet. But Tanya's line in this episode was completely inaccurate.
    She says after seeing the pictures, that things like that were the reason she isn't "a real doctor".
    I can tell you for a fact that there is no veterinarian in existence who believes that they are not a REAL doctor. In fact, we are so much more than any human doctor ever will be. Pick a human medical specialty field (radiology, surgery, neonatology, hematology, geriatrics, pediatrics, dermatology...), and a veterinarian will have training and experience in it, and is capable of performing it. Plus, we have to perform it on at least half a dozen species just to graduate. Human docs just can't compare.
    In fact, vets have a favorite saying - REAL doctors treat more than one species.
    KC - please. PLEASE. "Remind" Tanya that she is beyond a doubt, a "real" doctor. She stands with those of us who have to figure out what's wrong without having the patient able to tell us. She stands with those of us who sacrificed sleepless nights, emotional heartbreak, and financial ruin to do what we do. She stands with those of us who would never do anything else.
    Tanya IS a real doctor. And a damned good one. Which is why it's going to suck so bad when she finally turns...

-Indigo
    In my opinion, you cannot call someone a "real doctor" unless he has access to his very own TARDIS, I guess that you can ask Witch Doctor for more information on this. He has got a marvellous one!

Besides, you made a good point.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast