User Tag List

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    4th thought....Randy's group. we know Randy wants Tanya for whatever reasons, and we know that he is getting more bold, maybe he left Puck wounded and backed off setting up a trap to get to her.
    5th and waayyy out there thought...If they are all dead but Puck, and he is badly wounded, nothing Tonya could really do to help in the field that would be THAT much better then anything Michael and crew could. It would need to be back where all her equipment is. So to me it seems odd that he would request her out in the field with the danger of whatever killed everyone else........sooooooooo Randy infected Puck with a new type of infection similar to R2Datu but still incorporates the control part over the host that Ink and Randy seem to both have over the infected ones..
    Alright to your 4th one. I believe Randy was taking her for a few different reasons. One was he wants Michael to finish what he started... You know, killing him but Michael didn't. I Know that because I heard him say 'Michael help me' to Datu but much slower and choppy.
    Next he might want her because he can tell she either has a high resistance or is immune or growing immune. He might want her to help him find the cure since he can't quiet do it himself...
    So this sorta connects with the 5th.
    Yea I also noticed the two have a sort of more dominant control over the other zombies. It's interesting to see them together.
    One thing that confused me is- Are Ink and Randy working together or not? I remember during the big Colony shakedown after they got rid of the Mallers and were surrounded, Saul mentions seeing someone her knows. I also remembering him describe Randy exactly as the man he saw at the head of many of them. Then when he went to the other side and saw Ink, there was no other mention of Randy being there. Anyone have any theories on that?
    Likes alexcadtek, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

More thinking on this and i believe Puck is bad hurt. He may not be out of immediate danger either. I'm thinking that people call for pickup/rescue even in the middle of a SHTF moment. Not necessarily waiting until it's over.....

Are the other soldiers dead? Probably but there is a slim chance they aren't. I'm really thinking yes. What a way to rip the rug out from under people. Glen's death was a "wow" moment but he wasn't as central in the story as Robbins, Muldoon, Puck, and yes even Carl have been. Datu being attacked was rough but we're kind of in this "well, maybe he's gonna make it" phase right now. Especially given that Tanya and Saul are still around. We have hope (not Hope) for Datu right now.

But the suddenness of the death of the soldiers. It seems more, I don't know, real. Like if you have ever gotten the call that the buddy you talked to last night at the party is dead on the side of the road. Shock, confusion, denial... all that stuff. Bam! Kc nailed it here....

Anyway, I'm going with the incident at the jail is probably Scratch/Maller related. It'll be linked to the insecurity of the radios that Burt was concerned about. The folks at the jail had advance notice that the team was coming and were able to IED or RPG the truck and then start a (mostly one-sided) firefight.

Puck will probably survive at least long enough to relay all this story and more intel. I really hope he makes it beyond this part of the story, but if he doesn't I'm ok with it. The "reality" of the show means it's a real possibility.

Next question: who all heads for the Jail? Michael, Burt, and Riley for sure. Vic? Saul? Tanya? Redshirts?

I'll add in some zombie material here at the end. It's actually a trap/diversion to draw humans away from the Colony so Ink's crew can hit it hard. Maybe even hitting the well site again. Team Human is still basically acting like they are not up against a strategic opponent here. Maybe they are about to pay big time for that error.....
    Last edited by scbubba; Jan 21st, 2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: because I apparently lost the ability to type earlier today....
    Likes Red Shirt, Gooer, TacticalJHP, Elisa, Eviebae and 5 others liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

i posted a poll in "Season 4" threads.

something that's a little haunting...
    remember when Muldoon says: "I think Robbins is dead." ?
    foreshadowing... "I think..."

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I'll add in some material her at the end. It's actually a trap/diversion to draw humans away from the Colony so Ink's crew can hit it hard. Maybe even hitting the well site again. Team Human is still basically acting like they are not up against a strategic opponent here. Maybe they are about to pay big time for that error.....
    I am kind of certain that this is not tinfoil ... Although back in #36 Michael announced that it was time to turn the tides, the humans still react to any circumstance and condition which is brought upon them. And they have done little to change this. Ok, agreed: Michael and his crew was and is very busy getting intel on the enemy; but they lack a certain efficiency in it; and as Michael does this while simultanously avoiding CJ, he also creates a conflict line where there should be none ... The humans start twisting and turning around each other. And this has its first little eruption when Michael blamed CJ for what happened to R2Da2, the second slightly more emotional shouting, whining and crying during the radio-communication-conference thing ... And if it is true that the better part of the soldiers is downed, then I think we will have a huge impact on the structures of the Colony, 'cause I see CJ yelling orders KISS-style (everyone into the Colony, no excursions anymore), while Michael and friends might start to mutiny and thus to split from the Colony ... I don't wish to see happening something like this; but I see chances of something like this happening.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Gooer, Merlin1274 liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Ok So I don't think anyone has said this yet.......... But what if the whole Jail thing is a joke???

Kinda like the whole Robbins is Dead, he asphyxiated on his own fat line........

What If Michael and crew ride out to the jail and Puck and the Guys jump out and yell "SURPRISE!!!!!!.... We knew it was your birthday Mikey!!!"

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Seriously tho....... I saw a few comments going back and forth..... mallers or zombies at the Jail???

I am going to throw my hat in the side of it being Mallers.....

There is an episode where Tardust and Bricks have Lizzy and they mention that they had to go to the Jail before..... So we have prior knowledge that the Mallers know about it and have been there before........

Perhaps before when they had greater numbers is wasn't feasible for them all live there(thus the mall), but maybe now that they are a smaller group the jail is a good place, easily defended???
    Likes kent17, Elisa liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    More thinking on this and i believe Puck is bad hurt. He may not be out of immediate danger either. I'm thinking that people call for pickup/rescue even in the middle of a SHTF moment. Not necessarily waiting until it's over.....

Are the other soldiers dead? Probably but there is a slim chance they aren't. I'm really thinking yes. What a way to rip the rug out from under people. Glen's death was a "wow moment but he wasn't as central in the story as Robbins, Muldoon, Puck, and yes even Carl have been. Datu being attacked was rough but we're kind of in this "well, maybe he's gonna make it" phase right now. Especially given that Tanya and Saul are still around. We have hope (not Hope) for Datu right now.

But the suddenness of the death of the soldiers. It seems more, I don't know, real. Like if you have ever gotten the call that the buddy you talked to last night at the party is dead on the side of the road. Shock, confusion, denial... all that stuff. Bam! Kc nailed it here....

Anyway, I'm going with the incident at the jail is probably Scratch/Maller related. It'll be linked to the insecurity of the radios that Burt was concerned about. The folks at the jail had advance notice that the team was coming and were able to IED or RPG the truck and then start a (mostly one-sided) firefight.

Puck will probably survive at least long enough to relay all this story and more intel. I really hope he makes it beyond this part of the story, but if doesn't I'm ok with it. The "reality" of the show means it's a real possibility.

Next question: who all heads for the Jail? Michael, Burt, and Riley for sure. Vic? Saul? Tanya? Redshirts?

I'll add in some material her at the end. It's actually a trap/diversion to draw humans away from the Colony so Ink's crew can hit it hard. Maybe even hitting the well site again. Team Human is still basically acting like they are not up against a strategic opponent here. Maybe they are about to pay big time for that error.....
    I guess that it's Michael, Burt, Riley, Saul and Vic. Tanya will get a no for good reason can't afford to lose the doctor. Saul will be the replacement Doc. CJ will get a floor plan for the jail for them and has vest interest since it 'sPuck and if the gun truck can be save they need it back. That group consists of 3 trained soldiers, scout and all around bad-ass Burt.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jan 21st, 2014 at 09:38 AM.
    Likes Merlin1274, scbubba liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...

- The first thing on my mind: the pumping station and the windmill ... They have to change the pipes leading into the depth in order to make the whole system work properly ...
    - The next thing would be the mood or temper between the survivors - seems, like emotions evolve southwards ...
    - Then the thing with the soldiers - three "downed" ...

But how does this connect with "chasing ghosts"?

And then the title of of this particular episode: "Unfinished busines" ... Applies for almost anything on this episode ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok. Question: Can we relate anything from, #42-1 to the picture of chapter #42? It displays a wall of concrete with an arrow pointing downards; the arrow is made of gaffer tape or something ...

- The first thing on my mind: the pumping station and the windmill ... They have to change the pipes leading into the depth in order to make the whole system work properly ...
    - The next thing would be the mood or temper between the survivors - seems, like emotions evolve southwards ...
    - Then the thing with the soldiers - three "downed" ...

But how does this connect with "chasing ghosts"?

And then the title of of this particular episode: "Unfinished busines" ... Applies for almost anything on this episode ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    it looks like a "utility" tape... perhaps gaffer or... bomb tape?
    it appears to be on the floor; directional.
    the lighting suggests a dropped flashlight.
    drops of 'fresh' blood can be seen.
    Likes Red Shirt, Storm, Sin Angel liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Cool quote - Michael: "It is hard to run out of numbers."
    But, you know, there is someone having passed this test: Chuck Norris - he counted them all and left none out ...
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast