Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wnd #60

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Season 1
    Some how Michael escapes the Water Works and has to go rescue Angel, Riley and Datu at the Arena and brings Saul and Burt to pull it off.

Some how he drives a hummer from the Tower to the Arena and back to the tower "White Knuckling" it, despite all the roads being jammed up with cars and his arm is messed up, too.

Season 2
    Michael calls the name Randy when recovering from his Surgery

Michael yells Randy when a zombie is dragging Tanya away from the tower. It has a beard and a single tattoo.

Season 3
    Sean suggests CJ should send Randy and the other techies to the water works.

Victor sees a zombie with a beard and a single tattoo shortly before the assault on the colony starts
    Don't forget that Pete tells Victor that the bearded zombie that attacked him and Glen at one of CJ's safe houses was wearing a brown (technician?) shirt. A Technician's shirt would likely have a name tag on it.
    • Brown Shirt - Techie sent by Sean
    • Name Tag - If Micheal didn't know Randy pre-outbreak, or meet him prior to Randy turning, then the name tag would be enough for Mike to learn Randy's name.
    • Safe House - Someone mentioned earlier that Dunbar Randy would know the locations of some of CJ's safe houses. If Dunbar Randy is the same as Tanya-"Grabber One" Randy, then this could explain how he just so happens to find Pete and Glen

Michael yells Randy when a zombie is dragging Tanya away from the tower. It has a beard and a single tattoo.
    Actually Michael only says that he has long brown hair and a dirty beard. It is Victor, however, who mentions a mark on the face of the bearded Zombie outside The Colony gate in Chapter 35 part 2.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Grognaurd, Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I do not know who I missed some of that.. I guess I was not focused on it as much as some other stuff. But now all the banter on Randy makes since. Damn that took too long.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

Actually Michael only says that he has long brown hair and a dirty beard. It is Victor, however, who mentions a mark on the face of the bearded Zombie outside The Colony gate in Chapter 35 part 2.
    I removed tattoo from my earlier post to reduce mis information and admit my epic fail here.

I got it!

Randy is not the second coming of the MachoMan. Brown Shirt? Beard? He is an amalgum of Bubba and 7odd. Since Tanya could no longer crawl he carried, I mean dragged her. It all fits now...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

Randy is not the second coming of the MachoMan. Brown Shirt? Beard? He is an amalgum of Bubba and 7odd. Since Tanya could no longer crawl he carried, I mean dragged her. It all fits now...
    LOL. Dang, and I JUST REPed for for something else. Good catch. Mystery solved.
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

I'm still stuck on the idea the the bearded zombie is Randy. When Tanya was snatched in Chapter 23 Part 1, Michael calls out to Randy and describes him as a zombie with a brown scraggly beard. Also, Sean refers to Randy as on of the techies to be sent to the water works in Chapter 27 Part 2.
    So Randy is some sort of a (1)technician (techie) and has a (2)beard.

In Chapter 35, Victor sees a bearded zombie wearing a brown shirt (as confirmed by Pete). The brown shirt is typically thought of as being part of a technician's uniform in the U.S. I think this was KC's way of hinting that this is Randy.
    That's an entirely reasonable assessment, and you're probably right about Bearded Zombie being Randy. Like I said, linking Bearded Zombie to Skittles was a wild idea and long shot. However, I'm not ready to give up on Skittles being less the completely innocent. I don't think it's luck or coincidence that he wasn't killed when the Other Tower was overrun and has survived so long on his own.

Switching gears to Randy:

Michael said he's an only child, right? What if he meant that figuratively? What if Randy is his estranged brother?
    Likes Grognaurd, Witch_Doctor, scbubba liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Imagine a zomb within the zombs who would be able to sabotage zomb-actions, because he recognizes some survives as "friends"
    I'm not so much thinking a "double agent" zombie as a familiar in the style of vampire stories. Renfield from Dracula comes to mind.
    Likes Grognaurd, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

[*]Safe House - Someone mentioned earlier that Dunbar Randy would know the locations of some of CJ's safe houses. If Dunbar Randy is the same as Tanya-"Grabber One" Randy, then this could explain how he just so happens to find Pete and Glen[/LIST]
    And if ^^^this^^^ is the case (it is ZombieMan Randy and he knows some of the safe house info), does it mean that Michael and his search crew and Saul & Co are going to be compromised by Randy and his knowledge?

That would fit, IMO, several of Michael's recent comments in journal entries/voiceovers about how over confident they were, etc. They were thinking that their ragtag group was smarter, had superior fire power, and could easily outwit the opponent. I think they (and we) are about to learn quite the opposite.

Hmmm, I just got an image of TOWTM in an old rocking chair with several Little Ones sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of him. He's reading aloud to them from Sun Tzu's "The Art of War".....
    Last edited by scbubba; Oct 14th, 2013 at 10:30 AM. Reason: apparently I can't spell Sun....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    However, I'm not ready to give up on Skittles being less the completely innocent. I don't think it's luck or coincidence that he wasn't killed when the Other Tower was overrun and has survived so long on his own.

Michael said he's an only child, right? What if he meant that figuratively? What if Randy is his estranged brother?
    I agree, I suspect that there is more to Skittles than meets the eye. Remember CJ's comment that she GUESSES he let Pinstripes in by accident?

The Mike/Randy brother theory has been tossed about a bit. What do you think of it?
    Likes Grognaurd liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

The Mike/Randy brother theory has been tossed about a bit. What do you think of it?
    Well, I lack the patience to wade through old forum posts to read what's already been written. As soon as I heard about Michael yelling about Randy, I suspected he was a family member or close friend, possibly someone he hasn't spoken to in a long time. When I heard about Randy being among the water works techies, I quickly connected that to Michael's ordeal there.

Speaking of Michael's water works trauma, has anyone else considered the possibility that Michael's arm was crushed by a super-human crushing grip instead of a door? If a door crushed his arm, how the heck did he escape? Wouldn't have been stuck there, or at least had to cut off his arm to escape? I suppose it's possible the door could be reopened, but I'm skeptical.
    Likes Grognaurd, scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Zombie tries to drag him away, Randy slams the door shut on Michael's arm. Zombie gives up.
    Likes Merlin1274, scbubba liked this post

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast