User Tag List

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    McKibben Down..... Cohen to go!!!!

Or was Cohen Big Hairy in the Street?!?!
    Maybe he was the one that Angel and Kalani flattened?

Then there's the one in the Water Works...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Puck should get his Purple Heart. Normally military commanders at the brigade or wing level (full colonels) can authorize awarding the medal. Michael, as the senior member of the US Military still alive, should be able to do so.

He should award the Purple Heart to Puck, to Carl and Robbins and Muldoon, as well as to Saul, and to himself. I would also give one to Burt. and consider doing so for Riley (remember that she became a soldier at Fort Irwin, though I don't know if she's been wounded since then).

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    The Victor and Pegs Scandal is enough to talk about for a week!!!!! If they are going to be the new "IT" couple they need a power name like "Brangelina"

Pegtor?!?! Victopegs?!?!
    All hail Pegtor the Conqueror!!
    Likes Z Sniper, Gooer liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Prediction Time!
    And this one is based on the cover art itself for this chapter:

A duct-tape arrow laid on a floor with dripping blood? Hmmmm.....

Timestamp: 8:19 p.m., EST on Thursday evening, 1/23/14
    Ok, I am for sure CALLING this one ahead of time and want to make sure I can do a big, fat, I TOLD YA SO next week when we discover this is exactly what will transpire:

Michael's rescue team will come tearing up to the jail looking for Puck, but won't see him anywhere. Upon further investigation, they will see spent shells on the ground, and drops of blood leading into the jail. Upon careful entry, they will find everything eerily quiet, and then soon will discover a line of duct tape arrows on the floor, leading deeper into the prison, like a demented Hansel and Gretel plot from hell, which they will have to follow. At the end of the duct-crumb trail they will discover that Puck had been abducted / killed by Randy and other zombies, where a fight will break out and 1 more characters will die (prob Max), and another injury to a main character. This is DEFINITELY going to happen or I eat crow pie. Mark it down.

Litmadamus

Okay, I'm not breaking out the knife and fork just yet: sure, I was wrong on the Puck/internal/abduction theme, but the main aspect of this prediction hinged on the duct tape bread crumb trail, WHICH COULD STILL COME TO PASS the next episode when we get the badass flashback from Puck detailing the soldier's arrival to the prison, tactical entry, and discovery of the duct tape arrow trail... after which they are subsequently ambushed and have to beat a hasty retreat to the truck, which is smashed by Bigfoot before they can get away.

So I'm holding on, baby, I'm holding on for one more week...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    I'm taking a guess on the tape art work theory. Not going much into detail but if no one has said this I claim it as my own. I'm suggesting the tape may be makers and or bread crums to lead the soldiers out of the prison if they went in and had to make a run for it that they marked their exit path as they went in facing towards their escape route.
    Likes Merlin1274, Storm liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Whenever I think of a hairy behemoth, I keep picturing Bam Margera's dad from Jackass.

Disturbing to say the least...
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    The Prison Assault

Ironic how both towers fell and now the story seems to be gearing up for a final assault on "The Twin Towers" to root out Ink once and for all. Where we started with Season 1 and the defending of a tower, we end with Season 4 and the assault of a tower. It's interesting if you Google map that shit and hit Satellite View, you can actually zoom in and see the real loading dock where this episode partially took place:

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...&ved=0CLcBEPwS

Okay, but there are a bunch of problems with this prison assault idea:

A. The Prison Itself: Shit, have you seen pictures of this place? Seriously? The place is 1.5 million square feet of Zombie Horrorshow! Check it out:

Here's the original legend from a 2/1/12 L.A. Magazine article:

1. The 8th Floor
    Unlike state prisons, county jails are run by the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department, with deputies serving as guards. All told, about 120 sheriffs are on duty at one time. The top of Tower 1 is the executive floor, where the unit commanders and chiefs have their offices. AKA HELICOPTER LANDING PAD, BITCH!

2. The 7th Floor
    Convicts in L.A. with mental health needs are sent to the Twin Towers, where about 39 percent of the inmates, including the few women housed here, suffer from mental disorders. The most extreme cases are held on this floor. AKA INKY'S LAIR!

3. Inmate Reception Center
    Arrestees spend their first 10 to 24 hours at the IRC. The average sentence used to be about 40 days, but with a new policy that sends nonviolent criminals to county jails instead of state prisons, some inmates face stretches of up to ten years. WHICH IS NOW BOOBY TRAPPED LIKE A MOFO, YO!

4. Tower 2
    This tower is one story shorter than its twin. Due to budget cuts that eliminated 300 sheriff positions, Tower 2 has closed several floors and now contains about 670 inmates compared with approximately 2,230 in Tower 1. HOLY SHIT! THAT'S AROUND 3,000 MUTATED ZEDS TO 60-ODD COLONISTS!!! CAN YOU SAY, "NO-WIN SCENARIO??!?"

5. The Core
    Every detention floor in the towers features a transparent control booth at its center surrounded by six pods—dormitory-like housing units that each hold 60 to 70 inmates. This design allows the deputy manning the booth to observe three pods at a time. OR ONE ZED TO TAKE OUT A DOZEN COLONISTS BY HIMSELF!

6. The Basement
    Beneath Tower 1 is the kitchen, where a mix of civilian and inmate employees prepare more than 9,000 meals a day for the inmates and 750 for the staff. WHICH HAS SINCE BEEN TURNED INTO A DEPOSITORY FOR HUNDREDS OF CORPSES, WHICH HAVE DISSOLVED INTO A HUGE, MUTATED MEATBALL BY NOW

7. Bauchet Street
    When their sentence is completed, convicts are released onto Bauchet Street, where there is a bank of pay phones they can use to arrange transportation. OR FOR THE COLONISTS TO CALL THEIR MOMMY, ONCE THEY GET THEIR ASS KICKED!

8. The Windows
    The tall, narrow openings on the exterior of the jail are designed to maximize sunlight without allowing a person to exit or a significant amount of contraband to enter.
    LIKEWISE WITH EXPLOSIVES, ESSENTIALLY MAKING THEM MODERN-DAY ARROW SLITS, AND THE PRISON ITSELF A ZOMBIFIED CASTLE FORTRESS. OUR BOYS ARE FUCKED!

B. Personnel: They don't have the manpower to assault a place of this size and hope to overcome it.

C. Resources: Last I checked, C.J. didn't have a dozen tanker trucks stashed somewhere, so expecting them to do a truck bombing mission like the Mallers ain't gonna happen. Sure, they still have the Pelican chopper, but only one pilot left (Pegs...ugh, I guess that means the bitch gotta come back into the story; was so enjoying her absence, but I digress) and an M134 with limited ammo that ain't gonna do shit to blast through thick concrete walls. And it's gonna take a hell of a lot more than a few of Tardust's old pipe bombs to blow that place apart.

D. Strategy: So even IF they all agreed with Michael that they need to take care of Ink once and for all, how the hell are you gonna get him? That place could be booby trapped to the gills, with a hairy monster lurking around every corner. Any of you Army guys have an inkling (ha!) of what kind of strategy might be used to assault such a place?? CABBAGE PATCH!!!

E. Resolve: And there is still the political battle of getting the rest of the Colony on board that they should all be trying to assault the jail in the first place. I can see a whole lot of them just either wanting to ignore it or packing up and heading off to greener pastures elsewhere... regardless, it should be an interesting ending.
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 27th, 2014 at 06:20 PM.
    Likes Kc, Merlin1274, Footbutt, scbubba, Red Shirt and 2 others liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Your numbers don't match the picture. Can you put the legend back in? I've actually never seen this before.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

BRAVO!!!!! Brett Newton!! That was excellent. You could really see the pain he was in.

KC, UGHHHH!!!!!!!!! Come on now. That was a two-part cliff hanger, man!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Puck et al found a lot of bodies in the jail. He said that Ink used the inmates as test subjects. We know he had the arena for something (Same purpose?) Anyone want to guess as to which place he used first? Maybe both together. Experiment with jail inmates, test them out on captives at the arena?
    Likes Storm, REZombie, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast