User Tag List

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Ink was not at a prison, Ink was at a jail... So no, not the same place.
    Ok thanks I didn't think so wanted be sure. I don't believe it was the mallers my guess they found where the z's went.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    keep in mind, NONE of the Army guys that went to the Jail had ever seen Scratch, Tardust, or any other Mallers. (right?...)
    i'm sure they know OF the Mallers and Scratch in particular, but to just start shooting a "Normal" without a conversation happening seems unlikely.

i can see the Mallers taking advantage of a "first encounter" with Puck and the Boys.
    and i'm starting to believe that Puck is just assuming that all the others are dead, be the scenario of 'shots fired and no response' or be the Mallers/Ink/Randy getting the drop on them and hauling Robbins/Carl/Muldoon away.
    Shoot first, ask questions later!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalJHP View Post
    That reminds me a lot of the ground-to-air emergency signals.

Attachment 2925

Of course, an arrow is an arrow. So unless there is a stairwell or ladder nearby, it is pointing at the floor...

Or the Grave! Dun Dun DUN!!!
    Dammit all to hell.....

I really hate to admit this, but i just realized that the Artwork for this chapter is not looking at a wall, it is looking at the floor. Those are floor tiles, not bricks.

I missed that one by a mile. Please, tell me there are others that thought this too.
    Last edited by TacticalJHP; Jan 23rd, 2014 at 12:20 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    I'm wondering how they all fell at the prison, especially since they took the gun truck and mata gun. Either it means that is where the final base for the z heads is at and they simply overwhelmed the army guys or there is a new type stronger and more resilient than the behemoth and numbered ones.
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'm thinking that due to the width of the area, the .50 cal couldn't give them proper cover - this lets the quick and nimble Little ones to get to them quicker. Besides, the Mata gun only has 7 shots, and is un-rechargeable, so once it's gone that's it - maybe there are many more Little ones than originally thought. Or maybe, there is a new type now. Although, i doubt it, due to the fact it is a bit late in the series to introduce another archetype.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

Why would the Mallers attack soldiers? In the past the Mallers took their chances on tarfgets they could assess, and they always attacked when they thought or expected to be in a superior position - the LAX rescue, the Tower, the Arena, the second attack on the Tower, finally the Colony. Unless they booby-trapped the Jail in order to prevent others from entering tfheir new home, I don't see Mallers attacking soldiers.

It is true: the soldiers never ever saw the Mallers; but I think it is very, very, very likely that they learned enough about this peril from Michael and folks. Meeting strangers in LA nearly one year down the zombocalypse would make any nof those (even the late Jay) very cautious at least.

Exploding Mata Gun: maybe.

Ink boobytrapping the jail would add another level of threat to the hole story ...
    Likes Footbutt, 7oddisdead, Red Shirt, Elisa, Gooer liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Prediction Time!
    And this one is based on the cover art itself for this chapter:

A duct-tape arrow laid on a floor with dripping blood? Hmmmm.....

Timestamp: 8:19 p.m., EST on Thursday evening, 1/23/14
    Ok, I am for sure CALLING this one ahead of time and want to make sure I can do a big, fat, I TOLD YA SO next week when we discover this is exactly what will transpire:

Michael's rescue team will come tearing up to the jail looking for Puck, but won't see him anywhere. Upon further investigation, they will see spent shells on the ground, and drops of blood leading into the jail. Upon careful entry, they will find everything eerily quiet, and then soon will discover a line of duct tape arrows on the floor, leading deeper into the prison, like a demented Hansel and Gretel plot from hell, which they will have to follow. At the end of the duct-crumb trail they will discover that Puck had been abducted / killed by Randy and other zombies, where a fight will break out and 1 more characters will die (prob Max), and another injury to a main character. This is DEFINITELY going to happen or I eat crow pie. Mark it down.

Litmadamus
    Last edited by Litmaster; Jan 23rd, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Prediction Time!
    And this one is based on the cover art itself for this chapter:

A duct-tape arrow laid on a floor with dripping blood? Hmmmm.....

Timestamp: 8:19 p.m., EST on Thursday evening, 1/23/14
    Ok, I am for sure CALLING this one ahead of time and want to make sure I can do a big, fat, I TOLD YA SO next week when we discover this is exactly what will transpire:

Michael's rescue team will come tearing up to the jail looking for Puck, but won't see him anywhere. Upon further investigation, they will see spent shells on the ground, and drops of blood leading into the jail. Upon careful entry, they will find everything eerily quiet, and then soon will discover a line of duct tape arrows on the floor, leading deeper into the prison, like a demented Hansel and Gretel plot from hell, which they will have to follow. At the end of the duct-crumb trail they will discover that Puck had been abducted / killed by Randy and other zombies, where a fight will break out and 1 more characters will die (prob Max), and another injury to a main character. This is DEFINITELY going to happen or I eat cow pie. Mark it down.

Litmadamus
    fixed
    Likes zombie Danny, scbubba, Litmaster liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    The duct tape is reminiscent of the traps the colony put in place to protect themselves from normal biters before they learned of the smart ones. To go all not going to be as emphatic as LitM, my speculation is more based on fun. It will make sense, but I have no clue if KC is going to use it...

What does a jail have? A captive Audiance or should we call them test subjects? We have seen an accelerated evolution of the biters. That could be Ink's intelligent design. He would need to experiment to get the formula right. Each cell could literally be a little shop of horrors. We could get description of the carnage left from the biters tearing themselves apart. We could get descriptions of horribly distorted experimental failures. And worse of all? They would have been human before Ink started injecting them...
    Likes Red Shirt, REZombie, Sin Angel, Storm, scbubba and 1 others liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    The duct tape is reminiscent of the traps the colony put in place to protect themselves from normal biters before they learned of the smart ones. To go all not going to be as emphatic as LitM, my speculation is more based on fun. It will make sense, but I have no clue if KC is going to use it...

What does a jail have? A captive Audiance or should we call them test subjects? We have seen an accelerated evolution of the biters. That could be Ink's intelligent design. He would need to experiment to get the formula right. Each cell could literally be a little shop of horrors. We could get description of the carnage left from the biters tearing themselves apart. We could get descriptions of horribly distorted experimental failures. And worse of all? They would have been human before Ink started injecting them...
    VERY Possible!

remember when Kelly was reading off the details of Bill Roberts' Jail-time stay?
    she mentioned a "Cohen" that help Ink get his name.
    i doubt that was a throw-away and i'm betting we'll hear from/see him soon.
    Likes kent17, Storm liked this post

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast