User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

The Tattooed Zombie

So, I'm completely caught up on the show, so I started listening again last night because I work 12 hr night shifts and this show passes so so so much time. And because I love listening to it....anyway, this may have been talked about by someone else, but as I'm new here I didn't look through ever forum topic and post...so if this has been brought up let me know and I can redirect my posts.

Anyway, in I believe part 3 of Chapter 2, Lizzie finds a TiVo and starts watching the news. And the news report is talking about a guy (I forget his name) who just got convicted and is being sent to the mental asylum for being a paranoid schizophrenic. This man is called "Ink" on the street and is covered in tattoos. I'm going to assume that this crazy guy is the Tattooed Suit Zombie, and some how is the cause of this entire situation due to his mental illness.

Maybe this theory isn't to fresh, but, as someone who just came into this show only several weeks back, I figure I would post my theory, and see how things continue to progress. Have a good one all.

-Jordan
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

The name that was mentioned on the news report was "Bill Roberts" - incidently, the name plaque that Michael and co. found at Radon Labs at the end of Chapter 39 was "William Roberts"...

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    The name that was mentioned on the news report was "Bill Roberts" - incidently, the name plaque that Michael and co. found at Radon Labs at the end of Chapter 39 was "William Roberts"...
    But often Williams are called Bill. Its weird i know but thats what happens. But again...makes me also think that KC might be messing with us and we might actual have bothers or even twins involved here. William and Bill ?? But yes, strange as it seems Williams are often called Bill. Ie, Wiiliam Shatner (Captain Kirk from Star Trek)....often called Bill.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Nov 9th, 2013 at 07:12 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJ.Scavone View Post
    So, I'm completely caught up on the show, so I started listening again last night because I work 12 hr night shifts and this show passes so so so much time. And because I love listening to it....anyway, this may have been talked about by someone else, but as I'm new here I didn't look through ever forum topic and post...so if this has been brought up let me know and I can redirect my posts.

Anyway, in I believe part 3 of Chapter 2, Lizzie finds a TiVo and starts watching the news. And the news report is talking about a guy (I forget his name) who just got convicted and is being sent to the mental asylum for being a paranoid schizophrenic. This man is called "Ink" on the street and is covered in tattoos. I'm going to assume that this crazy guy is the Tattooed Suit Zombie, and some how is the cause of this entire situation due to his mental illness.

Maybe this theory isn't to fresh, but, as someone who just came into this show only several weeks back, I figure I would post my theory, and see how things continue to progress. Have a good one all.

-Jordan
    Welcome to the forum. This is an exiting place to be, now that you're caught up with the show. Sadly, the pain of the Two Week Wait will set in, so the forum might be a great outlet.

Yep, the consensus is that the killer mentioned on the TiVo is the same as the one controlling the horde of zombies and creating the Little Ones. The main divergence is whether The One With The Markings (TOWTM) and The Man in the Pinstripe suit are the same person. On the forum,you'll find that he is referred to as Ink, TOWTM, Pinstripes, Bill Roberts... The Little ones are often referred to as Little Ones, Inklings and ADLOS. Inkling and ADLOS do not appear in the story but are terms created by forum members. ADLO is an acronym for ADvance Little One.

There are tons of topics on this so feel free to jump into any of the threads. Share your ideas and and pick up some others.

-Witch Doctor
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    ill also throw out there that some are just named "bill", not William. my father being one of them.(well, hes technically a billy jo...but that's beside the point, not a William)

I still don't like this Two different people idea. seems to obvious to me. and kc has tried to sell us on the idea of "we don't know" as to why we have "ink, colored one, towtm, etc" I don't buy it.

7id
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Indeed, welcome Jordan.

The great thing about this community is that even if a theory becomes "old hat," we welcome the insight of a new resident of the Tower. New listeners can often provide a different perspective, sparking a new conversation and lead down a new path of research.

Speaking of research, if you happen to come across other forum lingo, jargon or other story point that might have left you scratching your head, be sure to check out the Wiki. Now that you are caught up, it should be spoiler free. You should also swing by the "Introduce Yourself" thread too.

Again, welcome. We don't bite (much), but be warned that some posters, including myself, well... lets just say sometimes you'll want to go get a cuppa before you dig in.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    but be warned that some posters, including myself, well... lets just say sometimes you'll want to go get a cuppa before you dig in.

This is an understatement. In fact, this it the shortest post Red Shirt has posted.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Yeah i personally think its one and the same but ooooh what a twist!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

I think that Ink, TOWTM, Pinstripes and Bill Roberts are all the same person. Even though different people describe him differently they always reference him in relation to some other prior event. In the prior event, he is often described in a different way.

Example: In Chapter 23 part 3, Kalani says the man in the hallway is the one from the arena, and Riley describes him as having a disfigured hand. The one that attacked the tower and killed Paul was described as having tattoos, a pinstripe suit and his hand was shot by Burt.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

My guess is that Bill Roberts/Ink/Pinstripes/William Isaac Roberts was some sort of genius in his field of chemistry/biochemistry and Raydon Labs was his company. I think he developed these new chemicals (follistatin) and was maybe at the human trial level of his research/testing well before the world turned to shit. I think this was definitely medical research facilitated by a position at the hospital, and maybe even with very good intent. This ultimately led to some deaths related to this research, he was charged, thought to be crazy, declared a schizophrenic, his office taped and locked up as a crime scene or for evidence. I still think the zombie apocalypse is a natural occurrence. Like I said before, the Earth just farted, then people turned crazy and started eating each other. Of course we know about the 'smart ones' and Bill was smart enough and now probably very angry enough to use this previous research in this new environment, creating some or all of the 'specials', but I think just the 'little-ones' are due to him. The ink pen is no big deal...I think that he numbered them according to his experiments or test trials. Example...test trial #3 gets you a little one with a #3 tattoo. He just uses and ink gun because its permanent, its just him numbering his experiments.

Just to add, I think his experimental research was meant to help someone, and it went horribly wrong leaving "the family devastated" (per the TiVo news report). Our soldiers now find the name familiar because it was all over the news before z-day happened, they just don't quite remember...but they will...then we'll learn much more about Mr. Roberts I'm sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast