User Tag List

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    What the hell?!

It's not like that. I'd like to see Lizzy make it to the very end, but . . . Saul goes Z and he gonna get a hunger on. What? You want him to eat the baby instead?! What's wrong with you! Would you sacrifice Kelly?! Victor?! Charles?!?!!? Who gon' be in charge then, huh? You? Curly hair girl? The other one?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Yeah. I believe he totally means it.... And he probably is the only one.
    Oh you so hateful.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor View Post
    ...During 2009 there was an ammo shortage due to post election panic buying (we are experiencing an even worse shortage this year). The shelves were probably pretty bare prior to Z-day, so there wouldn't much to scavenge.
    It's probably time for Michael to share the intel about the Long Beach "Naval Base" that the scouting team from Fort Irwin gathered. They reported that the base was "clear", so it might be worth searching it for for weapons and ammo.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

I am betting CJ has at least a few safe houses made inside the colony. Kinda like a Last Stand bunker. A place they can fall back to and go into siege mode. As much as she has plans with at least 16 safe houses for Dunbar I can't see her with none for the colony. With them saying they wanted to get some fliers made for people about Zombie facts, I am betting she put of some "If there is an issue... go here" sheets. I can't see CJ not having a place to go.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Vlarken View Post
    Yes, when he's educating Angel and Kalani about the different types of biters, he tells them to stay away from those kinds of areas because that's where the 'brains' (as he calls them) hang around. I don't think this was done out of any desire to keep them from uncovering any sort of conspiracy, rather Skittles just knew that the smart-biters were near impossible to escape from, and so wanted to forewarn them against going to any place where they might be.
    I realize that it's perfectly reasonable to assume that Skittles knows so much about the smart ones just because he's a careful and observant survivor, but...

I haven't given up on my theory that Duncan let TOWTM into Dunbar on purpose. I also can't shake the suspicion that he had some relationshop with Raydon Labs, the mental hospital, or some other group of people somehow connected to Z-day. Thus, he may know about the smart ones because he saw them at the very beginning. Hell, for all we know he helped make them. I don't think that particular detail is likely, but I can't rule it out, either.

So, I'm still in the "not sure I fully trust Skittles" camp. Anyone else here, or am I alone?
    Likes Vlarken liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I realize that it's perfectly reasonable to assume that Skittles knows so much about the smart ones just because he's a careful and observant survivor, but...

I haven't given up on my theory that Duncan let TOWTM into Dunbar on purpose. I also can't shake the suspicion that he had some relationshop with Raydon Labs, the mental hospital, or some other group of people somehow connected to Z-day. Thus, he may know about the smart ones because he saw them at the very beginning. Hell, for all we know he helped make them. I don't think that particular detail is likely, but I can't rule it out, either.

So, I'm still in the "not sure I fully trust Skittles" camp. Anyone else here, or am I alone?
    I'm actually with you, although the logic in me says that Skittles is just who he is, and nothing more. After listening to this episode my brain went on this wild tangent theory, which basically was: Skittles and Randy are the same person. I almost posted it too, but then stopped because of how ridiculous it seemed. But yes, I don't fully trust him. He just seems to me to be that character who is least suspected, and turns out to be a mastermind for just that very reason. In this case, his mental instability renders him instantly guiltless at a first glance, but then, if this suspicion runs its course, it would turn out to just be a camouflage. This doesn't make him bad, per say, but I do have the feeling that there's more to him than we think.

To throw in a Harry Potter reference (I've been making Harry Potter comparisons to We're Alive ever since that We're Not Dead episode): Kreacher. Kreacher is a partially insane house elf, who seems to be thrown into the story for two reasons: to show just how nasty and pure-blood-prejudiced Sirius' parents were, and to further Hermione's S.P.E.W. agenda (at least for the reader, it's another case of just how messed up a house elf's life can be). However, and this is a SPOILER if you haven't read The Deathly Hallows, it turns out that Kreacher had actually been in possession of Slytherin's locket, a Horcrux which he was given by Regulus Black; he turns out to be a crucial character in the overarching story, and is able to help bring about the destruction of Voldemort's Horcruxes. ....Okay, that was rather long and rambling, sorry, but my point is that it's the characters like these whom you have to watch out for: the ones who are easily overlooked because of big aspect of their character.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

With Saul's fate, the "purpose" Burt has to serve, and finally the very good cooperation between both of them, who else sees potential for a tag-team-sacrifice in the final battle like Saul and Burt vs. Ink and Randy?

"No sacrifice, no glory." - the old Witwicky saying:

Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    ive noticed a few people wanting to sprinkle skittles into a semi-major role into the story. well, bad news, true believers...but the character of skittles is limited by the actor portraying him. while I have no idea what bob bergens schedule looks like, I do know hes a busy man. I would not rely on skittles to play a major factor in the story more than what has already happened. will we see him again? hopefully...in a repeating role?doubtful....thems the breaks, kid.

eckselsior!!!

*edit*
    but if you like bobs voice acting, and pretty good interviews, theres a recent interview with him on TWiT's triangulation.

http://twit.tv/show/triangulation/122

that link wasn't working for me at the moment, but search in iTunes..should be easy enough to find
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Oct 30th, 2013 at 02:48 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurLoved3 months registered

Wow, what an episode. I had to listen to it three times just to take it all in.

I'm left genuinely saddened by the Tanya/Saul news. I know its early days and its too early to assume the worst, but still... And its indicative of just how good a series this is that I was left actually emotionally bereft at that bit.

The FO on the bottle... if its the start of a word only, could it be the beginning of simply Formula of Formulation. Might make sense coming from a pharmaceutical company.

And is it just me who thinks that the way Kelly says "Good luck with that" at the end is really creepy? I was never really a proponent of the Kelly-As-Rat theory, but the way she said that just made me think that she knows something awful is going to happen.

Hxx
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Someone mentioned that Skittles may have stopped responding to Duncan because that is not his real name and that he was working for the Maller's under the assumed name of Duncan. I doubt this is likely because other people working for the Mallers used their own name e.g. Kalani and Pippin. Only the main Mallers in the story have street names, like Scratch, Latch, Bricks, and Tardust (Well, there is the Red Shirt Puck). The rest have names like 1950s greasers e.g. Charlie, Poncho and Johnny. I'm guessing Durai is a proper name, but I've read on the forum that it means Chief in another language.

Also, he can't even remember his name when encountering Angel and Kalani. Although, it is odd that Kalani would deny knowing him, since he could corroborate his stay at CJ's Tower.

As for him being in cahoots with TOWTM, he seems incredibly devastated by the attack. I think the biggest mystery here is why he wasn't attacked by TOWTM & company.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast