User Tag List

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Something I noticed as far as Randy's secret superhero (well, superzombie) identity. KC refuted the whole adoption thing... But made no mention of the idea in the same post of Randy being Michael's brother. He could still be adopted (Randy, not Mike), a stepsibling, just not very close, or maybe they had some sort of falling out pre-outbreak... I dunno, it's just an idea. What do you guys think?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post

Question is Randy the ex SWAT guy from CJ's tower?
    No, he most likely was from CJs tower, but was called a techie by Sean

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Formic Acid

The stuff stinks. I think it was Randy's version of the sweat bottles. We hear "Acid" and we think super nasty face melting stuff. Vinegar is an acid, but I do not think he is using ad as food flavor. We hear the bottles bounce around the alley like they get kicked or knocked over. Definetly not a smash. Maybe a tripwire? /Shrug. Then a bunch of biters 1.0 show up. This is interesting, it is the first time in a long while they have been encountered as a pack of wufs.

Up until now we hear the ominous moan/roar that calls them. This is different.

I also found it interesting that we hear a murder of crows sound off and a bunch of biters show up.
    yea, the crows bit was a clue...or was it KC f-ing with us?

and about formic acid, by improved food I was reffering to the fact that it can be used break down (ferment) fresh flesh..mmmmm, tasty

look at it this way, it could be used for both the options we are talking about. the fact that the smell was in the air prior to mike and co entering the alley could be randy laying a "safe trail" for the other biters to follow. as we both know, a single ant can follow a trail its never taken before based on the pheromones laid down by the first ant to take that path. make those ants human sized....and I bet that's a stinky rail to follow. so I like the "sweat jar" idea, I just like it for different reasons.

the other nice thing about the broken bottles being formic acid is it ties the story back to the scene of Michael, saul, and angel sitting around talking about ants from season one. all of this..damn near everything we have talked about in this thread...makes sense within the confines of what we know. introducing a completely new idea to the story, with so many pieces that can be put together from what we have now...I just don't see it.

truthfully, if this goes in another direction, i'll be a bit surprised and apprehensive.

todd out
    Likes zombie Danny, scbubba, Storm liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    yea, the crows bit was a clue...or was it KC f-ing with us?
    and about formic acid, by improved food I was reffering to the fact that it can be used break down (ferment) fresh flesh..mmmmm, tasty
    todd out
    Wow, too bad you'd need more than two bottles to make all of those zombie bodies disappear. Could have explained all of the missing zombies.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yea, but ants do not really just follow one ant around. They really only start doing the train thing when it is reinforced. Even with the people, zombies do not come running with just a single person. Overload the scent of lots and lots of people and they swarm.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Yea, but ants do not really just follow one ant around. They really only start doing the train thing when it is reinforced. Even with the people, zombies do not come running with just a single person. Overload the scent of lots and lots of people and they swarm.
    you wont convince me otherwise. im sticking with my idea,(zombie trail) you stick to yours (zombie swarm jars)...rep for the winner.
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    you wont convince me otherwise. im sticking with my idea,(zombie trail) you stick to yours (zombie swarm jars)...rep for the winner.
    Nah, I think we are saying the same thing. A little bit is a zombie trail, while a lot of it is a zombie swarm. The biters stink on their own and that does leave a trai. But, the next ant that goes out of the colony does not follow the trail from one ant. However, if a lot of ants start taking the same path then they start chaining. I remember watching an old video where one ant will pick up another ant and carry it to food resource. Then, they each do it.

I listened to WA Fancast and they discussed that F and O could be Flourine and oxygen. Good point and maybe Randy was trying to expose them to a bit of ground zero. Nice idea, but I think it is ant trail, but I guess I differ from you that it can also function like a sweat jar.

Also, I said Formic Acid, but formaldehyde is the same basic concept. (H-C=O)- H or OH. In terms of calories it is cheap.

Maybe it is just random alleyway noise, but we hear stuff being knocked over before Randy drops the bag
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

This story could take off, full steam ahead, if CJ sees the game spotter photo of Randy. Provided that Micheal doesn't hide it from her in order to cover up the fact that he went rouge and left poor ol Puck behind. I think the chemical bottles and Raydon Labs thing might be too much to not share with her, though.

Micheal was ready to talk about his arm but he's still hesitant to discuss Randy, so I can't guess how he's going talk about this. "Yeah, I had a funny feeling about this hippy zombie carrying a plastic bag. I was like, 'Yo, what's in the bag.' and he was like 'Arrrawwwgghh!' and then I was like, 'Come on, yo. I just want to see.' and he tried to pretend that it wasn't his bag and he was holding it for his cousin. Ain't nobody got time for that."
    Likes scbubba, Jannit, Grognaurd, 7oddisdead liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Congrats Grog. Not sure when you got him.

Grognaurd.jpg
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Congrats Grog. Not sure when you got him.

Grognaurd.jpg
    Thanks, it was earlier this week. I cheated, though. I just shot him again after NikVooDoo got him at range. 7odd gave me a shoutout, also. Now, we just have to figure out who is pulling Ink's strings and what is it that frightened the mallers.

Funny how we have heard of gatherers ( farmers ) scavengers and others in the colony story. Tanya is a researcher. Who are the stalkers and the hunters and what are they hunting? I think the family is older and more important than simply organized crime, but that's just me. Are they ancient protectors or trying to bring on the end of days?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast