User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The sheer brilliance of this episode is how much different emotions are revealed by Michael by just uttering one word: „Burt.“
    Likes scbubba liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    CJ The Queen

I keep returning to this. We have seen this pattern and I like to watch for breaks in the pattern. Last chapter we had Her highness, complete with rollaway throne and parasol yelling at the peasants, even ignoring Michael who wanted an Audiance without an appointment. *Fade...

Burt's Shack
    Did you hear CJ's voice? It wavers. Burt is Burt. CJ is thrown for a loop. She is so used to people oooing and awwwing and falling all over themselves in her presence she becomes unsteady. The closest she gets to her old self is the amputation comparison. I am sure Burt has seen Jaws and would have loved to play out that scene with just about anyone else.

Burt is tasked focus, he is going after Scratch, but how? My first thought is a high observation post, but such a place is easily surrounded leaving no way out. Burt has learned that lesson right? Riley hates heights, so we have that additional drama. I bet Pegs can't wait to fly the chopper with a really big gun on it to go family hunting
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Oct 1st, 2013 at 04:15 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, thisonegirl liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Oh ok. The Journal entry. It does match something previous in the story, off the top of my head I'm not sure, but it's linked to a VO section.
    I think KC has this same very notebook that Tanya has created. I see this awesome OneNote file system

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Dammit KC! There are action episodes and there are set up episodes. I forgot ALL about TEASE episodes!!! Talk about blue balls!
    "It's all buildup. No release!"
    -- Puck

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Kelly already has recognized him. Remember: The suited guy was in the Tower ... And the Tower-people met him or recognized him on different occassions. Words spread as fast as zombies in a zombocalypse ... Kelly knows him and probably has recognized him in Tanyas words.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I would not be so sure. We as a community have latched on to TOWTM, the characters always references The one in the suit. She was also not there for the TiVo. I think we can see that Tanya has done a great job pulling everything together, but it takes a lawyer to make the closing argument pulling everything together in a narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Someone did an infographic
    wow, was I off. Maybe it was just the fresh vegetables for micronutrients and not the whole caloric intake.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 1st, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Question Public Relations

Ok so everyone seems to umm and ahh about which way Rilley floats. BUT. I find Pucks possible relationship with Michael far more interesting. I love the way Puck went all projective over Michael the moment Pegs came near. Ultimately I don't think a relationship is going to happen. But it would be a great spanner for grand overlord Kc to throw in the works.
    And on another brain wave now we have Saul and Victor heading to Dunbar and Burt and presumably Rilley with him, which group will end up in trouble. Because it feels like the past two chapters are all building up to something pretty big. Obviously.
    And on a side note I think a secondary nuke should be detonated at Irwin to ensure nurse brits destruction. Just to be safe.
    And DEATH TO PEGS! For interrupting Michaels Randy confession!!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    A Sig what now?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

The Grognaurd Page is brought to you by Reef Systems, Ink and the Number 2
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Oct 1st, 2013 at 08:30 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I would not be so sure. We as a community have latched on to TOWTM, the characters always references The one in the suit. She was also not there for the TiVo. I think we can see that Tanya has done a great job pulling everything together, but it takes a lawyer to make the closing argument pulling everything together in a narrative.
    A zombie in a suit was in the Tower, when it was Lizzy's and Paul's turn to guard the cameras. At that time Kelly was part of the Tower-citizens.
    Lizzy, Saul and Burt also recognized the suited zombie during their oil-rig-mission, which took place when Kelly was part of the Tower-folk as well.
    Although both situations were only offered face-value to the audience, it is not unlikely that Lizzy and others talked about the suited zombie after these events.
    In the hospital Kalani and Riley encountered the suited zombie; and Riley is not half as secretive as anyone else on the show; so it is quite possible that she talked about it with others, who might have shared this information with others as well.
    Then don't forget that "Ink" was pretty present in the Colony, when the survivors defendet the COlony from the swarming zombos with Ink/ the suited zombie doing crazy intelligent things all the time ...
    All assumptions, I know, but far from being a stretch in my opinion.

So I think that all the main characters have a similar understanding about who the suited zombie is. Kelly knows about him like Tanya does, although Tanye might have a much better understanding of him, because she dug through the logs of all the people ... So, about Ink or TOWTM or the suited zombie there already is a common sense within the group of the main characters at least - at least I think there is, because I hold it as kind of unlikely that they still did not make up their mind about him yet.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I see, now Liam. I agree that she is familiar with the suited smart one. I do not think she has linked him to Bill Roberts aka Ink. In my universe, Kelly links them and can give us additional information on his crimes either directly or knowing where to go to access legal records.

The destinguishing feature is suit, not tattoos. It's "that epher in a suit", not "The One With The ephing Markings"

I think Kelly will make that link back to Ink.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    ...it really bugs me when CJ gets into a one-up contest with Burt over injuries. Did she forget that he was tortured by Scratch long before that injury? Ugh...
    CJ definitely has narcissistic tendencies, and this illustrates two of the biggest ones, lack of empathy and extreme competitiveness.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Merlin1274, EpiEpee liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Hey, folks. Totally new to the forum. I plowed through the whole series in about a week after finding out about it through Nerdist. Now I'm making my way through We're Not Dead (finished the first 7 episodes so far).

After being able to start another episode right after finishing one, waiting for the next one to be released is painful. It's even worse when it's a short teaser episode like 38-2. I know the story is more about the living than the living dead, but episodes like this remind of the derisive nickname for the Walking Dead - the Talking Dead.

I don't have much to offer right now with respect to theories, etc., but I do have one thought on CJ and Michael. I'm really surprised he's letting her lead. Yeah, I know he is a reluctant leader and would rather not be responsible for everyone, but at this point he has to know he has a natural knack for it. Surely by now he's fed up with tin pot dictators and other asshat wannabes. Angel was a feckless book-trained officer unfit to command the battle-tested NCOs like Michael, handing command over to Burt was a flop, and Colonel Kimmet was a pompous, arrogant psychopath with delusions of grandeur. When will Michael finally say enough is enough and man up?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    CJ definitely has narcissistic tendencies, and this illustrates two of the biggest ones, lack of empathy and extreme competitiveness.
    CJ is just so ... awww. I tried hard to like her, I have been thinking about her motives and motivations. But she is an absolute no-go. Sorry. She is such a tragic character.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast