Thread: Chapter 38-1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Or Unity might be this: Lizzy tells Riley (or whomever), Riley gets even more crazy and tells all the other closer friends. And then all of them start a small "campaign" and literally flee the Colony in order to stick together, like they did in the first place - just in another new tower. And the more I think of it, the more I like this picture. CJ never was one of the "friends". Do you remember, what Michael said at the end of the War? About this tattered bunch of misfits and civilians? And now, after the group was split for 4 months they would have the great opportunity to stick together again ... And they know: together they had the best moves, they made the best decisions, and they survived much better than any other group after all ... How cool would that be, if things would turn into pre-Tower-collapse again, just with Dunbar as the new location?

Best wishes!
    Liam

I like this scenario the best but, but for that same reason I don't know if it will happen :-) Too feel good I think.

Another possible scenario is someone (maybe CJ) gets an infection. Like Tanya mentioned they are short on supplies. But we know where there is a hospital she might be able to get some. Going there would also give Micheal and his team a chance to go on the offensive like he wants, and CJ's need for her own preservation will make it hard to say no. Riley and Bert want to look for scratch so an opportunity to leave the colony and head back into LA would give them a chance to look for her.

It's too risky to drive there, so they take the chopper maybe? Datu is the mechanic who kept it running. Pegs is another pilot so she tags along in case there is another chopper they can pick up along the way. Vic and Saul bring more supplies from Dunbar (since CJ wouldn't let them back to the Colony even to bring supplies). So basically out whole 'crew' is back together again for another zombie offensive / medical supply mission. And while we are there we get to learn some new info about our homeboy in the suit and the little ones etc.

Maybe? It could happen
    Last edited by Unit; Sep 26th, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
    Likes Hoff4D, LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post