Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Some additional memorable moments/notes:

50 caliber rounds kill Little Ones. Good to know; nice that the survivors have access to two of them. The Pelican and two trucks armed with 50 calibers would make the core of a nice little offensive strike force. Too bad the good guys lost their SWAT van!

Maybe Little One #1's "die, die" weren't a threat against them, but rather a plea for the soldiers to kill it.

Hope still doesn't know if her operation succeeded! Hopefully they'll let her take her bandages off in time for the finale.

"Datu, fix!" So concise, so powerful. If only Michael could learn to convey information as effectively. He did a horrible job of alerting Tanya when he saw that Amy was in the process of turning.

People who mess with Pegs don't fare well. Amy is dead, it looks like Bixby is dead too. That just leaves Scratch.

Chloroform call-back! Micheal is going to make some for CJ, kind of making up for forgetting to do so for Saul.

More deep sleep after close contact with zombies...this time Michael and Burt. Of course they're exhausted, so it could be a coincidence.

I like the plea of mercy theory...It crossed my mind as well, but I would assume they'd try to say something other than die in a plea, perhaps thats why some of us think we heard "alive"....perhaps trying to say "I'm alive, die", as in kill me please.

Also a nice plot point I haven't seen here yet, we mention Dunbar to Michael finally. I think in an effort to keep 'small numbers' we're going to split up a bit once CJ comes too (her idea after michael gives her the intel). Send some people to Dunbar for supplies/guns, maybe a few to a safe house...etc. This is where the mallers come in, there has been mention of them knowing where Dunbar is on their way to the colony, so Scratch and a few are held up there, and as a small team of Pegs, Riley, Burt, and...I'll go with Puck (Michael's watchful eye over pegs) go to Dunbar, they have a run-in with Scratch.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Great episode!!!! But too short!!!

Gonna have to give it another listen or ten....the wait until next monday is gonna kill me...this is the first time i'v had to listen to an active season, i started listening at the end of season 3, and just breezed through....this waiting sucks, lol
    Welcome to the club buddy....Waiting sucks, but it makes the 15-20 minutes so much more savory
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    My guess is that Datu has the ability to synthesize large amounts of amphetamines in his body. How can it be possible for him to be constantly running around and fixing things. Wow. Tough little guy. I did not want to sound disrespectful, my dark and evil master.
    King Datu accepts your apology.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Yea, I just assume after the 'civil war' (if you will), there would've already been at least SOME body pick-up, and we wouldn't have the dead lining the streets, if nothing else, just to make sure none of them are dead from Zeds, and could possibly turn.....This could be circumvented by some quick headshots (with a knife to save ammo), to make sure they aren't turners, but I think the pick would be quite a bit more gruesome if that were the case. I find it highly unlikely to leave bodies strewn about, even in the panic, un-checked.

All that said...Kc could be just giving us exactly what you're saying, and just not showing us the brutality of the double-checks that would definitely happen. I'm putting my flag in the 'shit goes down within the walls this episode' camp tho.
    Maybe the body is former leader of the Maller, in a way the balance of power that the maller had in the colony is gone. And it has shift to the tower's people, or the tower of power. I had to do that.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Yeah, not a fan of gratuitous violence, or at least showing it. There's something to be said about hearing it vs. seeing it.
    I can respect that, just trying to speculate with what we're given vs what things would be changed for the sake of art.

.....so that's a confirmation that there ISNT a SHTF situation within the walls this chapter?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283

People who mess with Pegs don't fare well. Amy is dead, it looks like Bixby is dead too. That just leaves Scratch.
    Damn straight! You mess with Pegs, you gonna DIE!

But on another note. I was listening to WND last night to get ready for today's episode and now I keep thinking about the conversation about CJ's role in the story. It seems to me that she might end up becoming the "mission control." It makes me think of what Michael said about Angel way back in chapter 2 or 3 (can't remember exactly). He said Angel was in charge of the overall mission while Michael was in charge of the execution. Sounds a hell of a lot like what we've all been saying about CJ: She can plan but fails in the execution. She seems perfectly suited to play the role of coordinating everyone from the Colony. Look at what she did during chapter 36 when she was coordinating everyone over the radio. Now that she's been hobbled permanently I think she's going to take on that role full time. I can just see it: CJ coordinates everyone over the radio and then goes off to swap missing appendage stories with Burt over a bottle of Jack and they talk about how much they want to kill Scratch.
    Also we know that the colonists have bad blood for Michael, but they sure as hell fell into line when CJ started barking orders at them. I wonder if they might not be more inclinded to follow her instead of Michael. And does she end up trying to play peacemaker? Or will she try to assert that she's in charge? Lot's of possibilities. I don't think her role in the story is over just yet.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Some additional memorable moments/notes:

50 caliber rounds kill Little Ones. Good to know; nice that the survivors have access to two of them. The Pelican and two trucks armed with 50 calibers would make the core of a nice little offensive strike force. Too bad the good guys lost their SWAT van!

Maybe Little One #1's "die, die" weren't a threat against them, but rather a plea for the soldiers to kill it. Interesting!

Hope still doesn't know if her operation succeeded! Hopefully they'll let her take her bandages off in time for the finale.

"Datu, fix!" So concise, so powerful. If only Michael could learn to convey information as effectively. He did a horrible job of alerting Tanya when he saw that Amy was in the process of turning. It's what we've all been thinking.

People who mess with Pegs don't fare well. Amy is dead, it looks like Bixby is dead too. That just leaves Scratch. I pity Mr Whiskers for scratching her, now.

Chloroform call-back! Micheal is going to make some for CJ, kind of making up for forgetting to do so for Saul. Dang!!

More deep sleep after close contact with zombies...this time Michael and Burt. Of course they're exhausted, so it could be a coincidence.
    CBP, you always have insight.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

In line with what Hardkor is mentioning about CJ and her new status as a potential mission control: I agree. She was never good in the field, but she's awesome with planning. Knowing officially now that she's about to lose her leg, I'd imagine that as we move forward her demise may come when she decides to leave the confines of mission control when she shouldn't.

Or that she'll be left alone to coordinate via radio and gets messed up where she can't defend herself.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    In line with what Hardkor is mentioning about CJ and her new status as a potential mission control: I agree. She was never good in the field, but she's awesome with planning. Knowing officially now that she's about to lose her leg, I'd imagine that as we move forward her demise may come when she decides to leave the confines of mission control when she shouldn't.

Or that she'll be left alone to coordinate via radio and gets messed up where she can't defend herself.

Yea, I like this, and think it lines up well with what I said a few posts back:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post

Also a nice plot point I haven't seen here yet, we mention Dunbar to Michael finally. I think in an effort to keep 'small numbers' we're going to split up a bit once CJ comes too (her idea after michael gives her the intel). Send some people to Dunbar for supplies/guns, maybe a few to a safe house...etc. This is where the mallers come in, there has been mention of them knowing where Dunbar is on their way to the colony, so Scratch and a few are held up there, and as a small team of Pegs, Riley, Burt, and...I'll go with Puck (Michael's watchful eye over pegs) go to Dunbar, they have a run-in with Scratch.
    I think CJ will orchestrate the division of people to keep numbers low and under Inks 6th sense radar leading to what I stated above
    Likes nikvoodoo liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:

For the lazy (Credit to Liam for updating the wiki with the quickness) Regarding Little Ones: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...le=Little+Ones

Numbers in the story: (There have been up to #12)

1. In it's dying breath it spoke "Die! Die! DIE!", and then Michael gave it the final bullet - (#37-1) - DEAD*
    2. Was on the Chinook crash-side (#33-2) - DEAD*
    5. Attacked Lizzy and Bricks - Removed forearm. Attacked Victor at Colony, injected in the eye with drugs, minigunned (Ch 36) - DEAD*
    6. Attacked Roman - DEAD* (Wasn't 9, Confirmed by Kc)
    8. Attacked Saul at Colony, set on fire by Lizzie, gunned down by minigun (Ch 36) - DEAD*
    11. Was part of a second surge of attack against the Colony soon after the first attack in #36 - (#37-1) - DEAD*
    12. Attacked the Team in Long Beach. DEAD*
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast