User Tag List

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Very good call. When they sent Kalani, they did not know the exact location of CJ's Tower; but since then a lot of time has passed. Maybe they had the chance to get information. But this is kind of a wild card-solution.
    More likely would it be that Scratch and guys accidentaly stumble over a safe-house anywhere in the place.
    And the likelihood rises if 'we' consider The Mall, actually, or any other deserted place as the new hideout of Scratch and gang.

About booby-trap: I give it a 100% chance. Back then CJ was still in full control of her mind.
    The only person we should be worry about know the locate is Pinstripe. He been there before.

The Mallers find it is highly unlikely and not like Durbar is a fully operationally battle-station. Even so by the time CJ get near enough to her building I believe she noticed "it's trap" before they step to the building.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Dec 10th, 2012 at 07:07 AM.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    The only person we should be worry about know the locate is Pinstripe. He been there before.

The Mallers find it is highly unlikely and not like Durbar is a fully operationally battle-station. Even so by the time CJ get near enough to her building I believe she noticed "it's trap" before they step to the building.
    I'm with you UndeadSweeper. I'm more in thinking Pinstripes would be the one to worry about targeting/occupying Dunbar. He's got, it seems, a goodly supply of eyes and ears in the LA area (see also: how Pinstripes got to the Colony).

After the arena, I wonder if he went looking for another place to keep his horde entertained and fed? I'm not sure Dunbar would be that place...

So, I think our heroes go back to Dunbar, get what they need, but for some reason or another, don't "occupy" it. Perhaps they use it as the bait in a big Zed killing trap.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I'm very late in listening to this episode. Part of me maybe didn't have the energy to deal with the ever increasing dark tone, and it was an hour and oh god I made a horrible mistake that was epiiiiiiiiiic!

The humor, the action, Riley being a badass, Burt answering an unspoken challenge and being a bigger badass. DARING HELICOPTOR RESCUE. Thank you we're alive team. Thank you. That could have only been more awesome if the bird had been playing death metal.

"Lurker"

Status
    Excellent season finale! I was genuinely nervous as Burt was taking on the Behemoth. I thought Burt was going down to save the Colony and not, as I hope, taking out Scratch. I find it interesting the only person really doing narration is Saul. Saul & Tanya are definitely immune. I think that's why "Randy" was carrying Tanya off. Would Michael really have called Randy's name if he thought there would be a response? If Randy was turned at the Water Works and Michael knew this, wouldn't Michael have just shot at him? Someone posited the idea that there are two factions of biters out there and Randy is the leader of one of them. I'll back this hypothesis. Randy is a "sentient" biter and this is how we will learn how this whole mess came about. Randy was taking away Tanya so she could work for him and maybe find a cure. The "Little One" that attacked Victor and Saul didn't have numbers right? Maybe two separate batches of little ones? The ones with numbers indicate they were the "initial" experiments, maybe created by mad scientist Randy? The others created by Pinstripes who doesn't care about science so wouldn't bother to number them. I think it was Randy's group that attacked Irwin because Pinstripes was busy at the Colony. Tanya and Saul are the key to all of this, IMHO. Can't wait for season 4!

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Woot 100th post!

Good call, without going back to listen to Kolani's betrayal I think he mentioned its round about location didn't he? Regardless as the story sits now it is the only place she could go. Simply write in that they stumbled across it like you said. And I am certain CJ left a booby trap but we know Scratch will have rounded up a straggler or two and they'll be wearing the infamous "red shirt" while trying to enter it.
    Kalani was blindfolded when brought into Dunbar, and not trusted with anything above remedial tasks for days...then Ink showed up and SHTF. Kalani's only communication to scratch whilst in this tower, or even about this tower was pretty much "Better start running" from scratch when it was over run. Kalani had no information TO give about Dunbar, and based on his backstory if he did, he would've given it to our tower as information, since he had no allegiances to be held either way. So I really don't think he gave ANY clues to Scratch about it's whereabouts. I'm not saying Scratch won't find it, because she can, but it wouldn't be at the aid of Kalani in my opinion
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Kalani was blindfolded when brought into Dunbar, and not trusted with anything above remedial tasks for days...then Ink showed up and SHTF. Kalani's only communication to scratch whilst in this tower, or even about this tower was pretty much "Better start running" from scratch when it was over run. Kalani had no information TO give about Dunbar, and based on his backstory if he did, he would've given it to our tower as information, since he had no allegiances to be held either way. So I really don't think he gave ANY clues to Scratch about it's whereabouts. I'm not saying Scratch won't find it, because she can, but it wouldn't be at the aid of Kalani in my opinion
    That sums it up pretty well. Remember, Kalani sounded very desperate while communicating with Scratch over the CB.

Latch: "What happened, what's going on?"
    Kalani: "They are done! Those things are inside. Everyone is dying."
    Latch: "Where?"
    Kalani: "I don't know exactly, I couldn't find out."
    Latch: "You ... what?"
    Kalani: "You wanted me to tell you what I know, I'm telling you they are done."
    Scratch: (soooo lovely) "Sorry, that is not enough."

... Kalani exits Dunbar: "I ran as fast as I could - which wasn't that quick. Less than a block or two away from me, something knocked me down to the ground and hit me several times from behind on the back of the head. Everything went black."

So, there was hardly any useful information given to the mallers...

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Excellent season finale! I was genuinely nervous as Burt was taking on the Behemoth. I thought Burt was going down to save the Colony and not, as I hope, taking out Scratch. I find it interesting the only person really doing narration is Saul. Saul & Tanya are definitely immune. I think that's why "Randy" was carrying Tanya off. Would Michael really have called Randy's name if he thought there would be a response? If Randy was turned at the Water Works and Michael knew this, wouldn't Michael have just shot at him? Someone posited the idea that there are two factions of biters out there and Randy is the leader of one of them. I'll back this hypothesis. Randy is a "sentient" biter and this is how we will learn how this whole mess came about. Randy was taking away Tanya so she could work for him and maybe find a cure. The "Little One" that attacked Victor and Saul didn't have numbers right? Maybe two separate batches of little ones? The ones with numbers indicate they were the "initial" experiments, maybe created by mad scientist Randy? The others created by Pinstripes who doesn't care about science so wouldn't bother to number them. I think it was Randy's group that attacked Irwin because Pinstripes was busy at the Colony. Tanya and Saul are the key to all of this, IMHO. Can't wait for season 4!
    Good point, also bring us back to another question? How can Randy tell who a non-turner? Is it smell?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Start yet another re-listen to the entire series, and going along with Kc's advice of "Those who go back and listen to the details will see a lot more in season 4" or something along those lines.....In chapter 1 part 2, They see the commander-zombie "Just standing there.....like he's information"....I believe that's what they say. Just want to put another notch in the "smarter in life, smarter in death" theme that's shown itself so many times. I'm sure this exact phrase has probably been brought up before, just thought it would be a nice place to bring it back up for anyone else also interested in going through another re-listen.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I leave this thread for 8 minutes... when I come back the first post I see is Superman flying back through time to save Lois. What the fuck...
    My bad. You know better than to leave me alone to watch the kids.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    The "Little One" that attacked Victor and Saul didn't have numbers right? Maybe two separate batches of little ones? The ones with numbers indicate they were the "initial" experiments, maybe created by mad scientist Randy? The others created by Pinstripes who doesn't care about science so wouldn't bother to number them. I think it was Randy's group that attacked Irwin because Pinstripes was busy at the Colony. Tanya and Saul are the key to all of this, IMHO. Can't wait for season 4!
    The one that attacked Victor and Saul in the finale didn't have a number because Bricks ripped it's arm off from the elbow in Season 2.

And Randy was seen within 24 hours of the attack on the Colony and Irwin near the Colony. It's not likely he could make it to Irwin in that amount of time considering the basically impassable roads. Even if he's a super zombie he's going to have to travel a long way on foot before reaching Irwin.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast