User Tag List

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    So, I loved the season finale...I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, trembling. The writing, acting, effects, mixing, everything was absolutely excellent! I was waiting for the inevitable moment when Burt was going to get Behemoth'ed all over the place. Amazingly, however...not only did the Ft. Irwin Pelican crew make it and help out the Colony crew, our main loved ones from the Colony are OK...(Saul, Victor, Burt, Lizzie, you know the important ones {j/k}).
    So...my first prediction for season 4 is that CJ is going to kick the bucket. She's served her purpose, and like Kalani, the "fat will be trimmed" so to speak. She'll hang on long enough to bequeath her stashes and whatnot (I hope) so Michael's new plan of going on the offensive will stand a chance (excellent idea, I always did have to give props to the Mallers for blowing up the arena…that was badass, even if it didn’t work all the way). However, I have a feeling that Tanya is going to tell us that her blood poisoning is already advanced to the point of her being beyond help. I feel as if we didn’t get to know CJ as well as we got to know Kalani (even if it was post-mortem), which is unfortunate. Perhaps that will be the beginning of the concluding season…CJ’s back story, told by herself to whomever is with her in her final hours.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    That'd be great tactical decision making by Stripy-Pins. As your army grows, you understand yourself with more precision. Do you think there may have been other groups wrecked by TOWTM before he interacted with our groups? There has to have been, at least one or two smaller groups. You don't get that much control without taking a few test runs first. He had them driving cars in our first known encounter, setting traps with the tactics of an urban-guerrilla military group. I don't believe that he did it alone in the beginning.
    Good points. There had to be some amount of time, I think, where both the Zed population and the human population were just acting on survival instinct. Then leaders stepped up. Tactics and strategy developed and were refined. Power was consolidated or snatched.

I think the Zed side went on the offensive first, like you say, and developed faster. That and whatever the hell has been going on to get us to the little ones....

Regarding the Mallers though, do we know of an offensive that pinstripes took against them directly? I know they fought a bunch of normals but I can't recall right off any encounters with pin himself or large numbers (other than being caught between Zed and tower in the War)

Hmmm.....
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Regarding the Mallers though, do we know of an offensive that pinstripes took against them directly? I know they fought a bunch of normals but I can't recall right off any encounters with pin himself or large numbers (other than being caught between Zed and tower in the War)
    Based solely on his recent and most prevalent appearances, I'd say he held back when he would have sent the Zedestrians in. Mallers had efficient enough tactics, so he decided to stave off an all-out attack until he understood them better. Also, based on the Mallers' desperation when they spread out from the Mall, to destroy the Arena and hit the Colony, I would assume that Stripers kept the pressure on.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    'Locked and Loaded" was robbed by the prisoners, that where they got the RPG from. Which technically should be in the colony. Also can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that weapon base where Kimmet when to.
    PANTEC is in Texas. Not sure is that's within the Pelican's range. I'm guessing it would take some specialized skill to get a nuke to work. Especially if you find it at a weapons disposal plant. The other military bases sound plausible, though.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    I seem to remember that they still had some gear left there, but maybe I am forgetting something. I remember in Season 2 that Burt did not want to put all his eggs in one basket when talking about going back to get ammo. Maybe they evetually went back and it was all gone. Or the tower only took a little at a time. I don't remember. Plenty of time to relisten to the series and find out.
    Burt emptied what was left when they were going to attack the Mallers for kidnapping Lizzy.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    Yes, I really hoping that didn't need to pour out a 40oz for my pal Victor.
    Don't waste the beer my friend,....just pass the bottle!
    Likes Zombiphobe liked this post
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Hmmm.....
    I can think of...
    1) When Saul follows Latch and Scratch to the Mall he sees remains strewn about. Someone makes a comment about the place being attacked by 'those things again.'
    2) When Scratch chases Saul, making a lot noise in the process and attracting more zombies.
    3) The above mentioned War.
    4) The ambush on the road heading towards the arena; where Bricks disarmed Number 5. (How did they know about the arena anyway? What made them take the initiative to attack it?)

Number 4 is the only time that we know when Ink specificly goes after the Mallers. However, according to Bricks, the Mallers have had encounters when the special kinds. On the way to attack the arena, Bricks recounts breaking the neck of a regular zombie during the War at the Tower but saying that he was still scared of the 'special ones.'
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Still jazzed about this episode. The whole Burt vs Behemoth part brought up many different flashbacks to Lethal Weapon/Die Hard type movie scenes. The difference being that we just were never sure whether Kc was gonna kill off the hero or not.

Same was true for the LO #8 vs Saul piece (all though the build up for that wasn't as being).

But the kicker was Victor vs LO #5 (ShortArm, I like to call him). I really thought Mucho Macho was acabado... terminado.... muerto....

But nobody puts Victor down!!!! The one character that might actually be tougher than Scratch now - Victor!
    Right on brother! Look, I'll let you in on a little secret since no one reads the forum anyway. Scratch and Victor have it out in Season 4,..rough stuff, where Victor slaps Scratch to death with his moldy tortilla. It ain't pretty,...and the sound effects,...forget about it!
    ALL HAIL GENERAL VICTORIOUS!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Sniper View Post
    Right on brother! Look, I'll let you in on a little secret since no one reads the forum anyway. Scratch and Victor have it out in Season 4,..rough stuff, where Victor slaps Scratch to death with his moldy tortilla. It ain't pretty,...and the sound effects,...forget about it!
    Victor and Scratch - presented in Dolby Surround Sound - well it would make sense for the first time why they added the [EXPLICIT] tag to the iTunes items of WA...

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Good points. There had to be some amount of time, I think, where both the Zed population and the human population were just acting on survival instinct. Then leaders stepped up. Tactics and strategy developed and were refined. Power was consolidated or snatched.

I think the Zed side went on the offensive first, like you say, and developed faster. That and whatever the hell has been going on to get us to the little ones....

Hmmm.....
    Good points. The Zeehs went on the offensive first due to their lack of fear and self preservation. Zombies are notoriously better minions to control than humans... BRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSS.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast