User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Also on a strange note, as i posted that a phrase entered my mind that just caught me

Would you prefer the lesser of two evils?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey Piers O'C!

Welcome to this humble group of tattered misfits and civilians, i.e. the WA-fan-community.

Quote Originally Posted by Piers O'C View Post
    Hey there guys im a big time fan and this is my first post so go easy
    It'll be cool. Don't be afraid. Everyone here is considered to be zombie-food ...

Basically the link i can put between ink and randy is that most people assume ink is bill roberts (serial killer), who is a paranoid schizophrenic.
    His control of the zombies could a more violent regime as say compared to randy.

It seems randy was a very intelligent individual, as mentioned by shawn in chapter 27-2 (13:35) as being a "techie".
    I believe it is possible that randy has a different 'endgame' so to speak, compared to ink.
    He does not kill tanya, however we do know that tanya is either a carrier or immune regarding the infection (possibly saul & his child?).

Perhaps randy is recruiting these special 'types' of people to create better classes of zombie to combat ink?
    If the bearded zombie at the end of season 3 is supposed to be Randy, it seems more likely that Randy is one of the major smart ones following the leadership if pinstripes. But things are very fuzzy, and there are many assumptions, I believe.
    As for Tanya ... Yes, probably Randy wanted to have Tanya because she has some medical skills. But how would Randy know about Tanya's skills? If Hope heard Michael utter the name of Randy during his recovery after Tanya performed the surgery on his arm, how likely is it that Tanya heard him speaking the name as well?
    Also it might be interesting to remember what it was that pinstripes said when he intruded the Tower and spoke with Michael and friends: "Help me!" He said this two or three times; so what if pinstripes is looking for a cure as well?

At this moment in time my theory is bill roberts died and brought about the outbreak, he may be a antichrist figure, bent on destruction.
    I believe the family may be a secret society/cult that perhaps reverred him or sought to prevent it?
    May be, or may not be. I think this is kind of a stretch. Keep in mind that the outbreak took place almost at the same time at many different locations around the pacific and in multiple locations of the USA from East to West as well as North to South ... How powerful such a family or occult organization would have to be to launch a zombocalypse of this size with such a remarkable outcome?

Looking forward to readng more from you. Thank you for sharing!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I believe that whatever happened to Randy and the techie group at the water works happened before Michael and the tower group got there. They remarked on how fresh the blood was, and given that every other hideout that CJ was responsible for is heavily fortified, I don't believe she would have left a group at the waterworks full time with no added defenses. As for Randy the zombie being Randy from CJ's group, it's pretty well confirmed I believe by the fact the he was waiting for Glen and Pete outside of the safehouse that CJ had put them in. Being a member of CJ's group beforehand he would have known where the safehouses were, and it would have been simple elimination to find the one that was occupied and stake it out.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

The more I think about what we "know" about Randy, the more I think he is a wild card.

We accept with no issue or hesitation that TOWTM is somehow able to not be fully Zed so why not have more than one person who can be that way?

I think Randy is NOT one of TOWTM minions but instead is on his own. He's got his own agenda but it's not nefarious like our antagonist's. We don't know what it is yet but I feel like it's going to be very key at some point in Season 4. I have an image in my mind of Randy saving the day for Michael and friends in the last 1/4 of the season sometime and getting killed in the process. That's when we will find out about Michael's broken arm, the Waterworks, The Tanya grab incident....

Did I mention that I'm excited that Season 4 is just around the corner?
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    I believe that whatever happened to Randy and the techie group at the water works happened before Michael and the tower group got there. They remarked on how fresh the blood was, and given that every other hideout that CJ was responsible for is heavily fortified, I don't believe she would have left a group at the waterworks full time with no added defenses. As for Randy the zombie being Randy from CJ's group, it's pretty well confirmed I believe by the fact the he was waiting for Glen and Pete outside of the safehouse that CJ had put them in. Being a member of CJ's group beforehand he would have known where the safehouses were, and it would have been simple elimination to find the one that was occupied and stake it out.
    AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! So it wasn't likely to be a plot-driven coincidence. Good catch.

Now how long could have Randy and co. been at the water works? I'm guessing a time line could be as follows:

1. The rain storm prior to Saul's et al trip to the fuel depot was the same one in which CJ's missing convoy was hit. (My guess based on Samantha's assertion that the convoy was attacked in the rain AND that there was a rainstorm prior to Saul, Lizzy and Burt (S/L/B) going to find diesel fuel, and KC emphasized that it was raining.)
    2. The same day, or the following day Sean sends Randy and the techies to the water pumping station.
    3. 3 days later, CJ's tower is attacked.
    4. So Randy may have been at the pumping station from the time Saul, Lizzy and Burt looks for fuel to the time AFTER they return, conduct the experiment and set off to track the tagged zombies.
    5. Day 1 - End of rain storm. S/L/B go to find fuel, Kalani arrives at Dunbar, Techies go to water works.
    6. Day 2 - Morning following Z attack on Saul in the hybrid.
    7. Day 3 - Morning following Saul's escape from the Mallers. Angel discovers that the bodies are gone.
    8. Day 4 - Lizzy implements the sweat experiment. Zombies tagged later that day. Latch and Scratch visit the Tower that night.
    9. Day 5 - Water pressure finally fails. Michael, Angel, Riley and Datu leave for the water works and to follow the trackers.

Was he really there for almost a week? Did he know his Tower was attacked? Was he working on the plumbing for that whole time? Did he have plumber's crack?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345