User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    i cant help but wonder if perhaps kalanis throwaway line of "somebody been trimming a great dane"(paraphrase) may be a bit closer to the truth. i for one question if these little ones really have that much "human" still remaining...
    You mean Ink's been trimming the nails--not that they were taken/fell off? I thought maybe they were shed.

One thing about having the zomboids change so dramatically in shape and function--what happens to the old structures that can't stretch or grow? Like teeth? Tiny human teeth in a huge mouth seems functionally awkward. If things like your fingernails or hair can't grow; they'd have to fall off.
    SKITTLES?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

WOW everyone. This is a lot to take in. I think I can see a picture emerging. Whether it is a real picture or a case of pareidolia it remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    Witch_doctor, that makes a bit more sense now, thanks for the clarification! I still think that if this is the case we should be seeing evidence of zombie adolescents who are beginning to specialize. Unless there are bunches of zombie cocoons somewhere so that the special types can emerge like zombie butterflies.....:-) (completely joking!)
    Ha Ha. Zombees and Night of the Larvae Dead.

Question:
    Why haven't we seen the special zombies anywhere else but the heart of L.A.? CJ asks this question to Victor when he says that none of the weird zombies were south in the Colony.
    Answer(?):
    They come from Ground Zero. Maybe not specifically underground but some how GZ has an effect on their development.

Quote Originally Posted by littleone8 View Post
    We don't know what they exactly do with their dead. Just an idea, but maybe Ink does something like inject bacteria, virus, DNA, Steam Cells or zombie cancer into the dead and takes them to ground zero and they change. There should be a LOT of dead bodies, and this is getting into the frankenzombie thought process, but this could be how they are making the special zombies or at least some kind of the little ones.
    Also, listen to R&R, Chapter 11/2, 6:12. Kalani describes his experience at the Other Tower. He tells how their convoys to Ground Zero reports strange creatures, "some that run fast, jump high you get the picture."

Question: What does Mr. Pinstripe Suit have to do with the special ones? Franken-zombies don't seem to appeal to anyone. Seems like most people are hoping that the story doesn't go into that direction.
    Answers(?):
    Who knows? But we CAN speculate with what we DO know.
    1) Ink is described as a paranoid schizophrenic in Chapter 2.
    2) An Inked up Zombie has voodoo tattoos on his hand.
    3) Most think that they're probably the same.
    Check out these posts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Ink seems to be behind the specialized zomboids; I wonder if he's behind the zomboids period (his tattoos suggest this but who knows) which would explain how he knows how to control the modifications. It's worth noting that none of the characters has noticed any of the other zombies having number tattoos.
    I wonder if the fingernails/fingers Riley et al crunched underfoot were shed or sharpened and the why and how of it all.
    Whatever caused the mutations, he seems to have a very fine-tuned ability to specialize the results. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think he was already mutated when he was arrested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuolinkorinaa View Post
    .... In the beginning of the show, the news reporter said that Ink was a paranoid schizophrenic. I think that his schizophrenia was actually visions from a force that wanted him to lead a legion to eradicate all people. After the whole outbreak started, Ink's visions told him to go to the cracks that appeared in the earth, and let himself be infected with the disease directly. So, since he was the one meant to lead, his infection endowed him with the power to do so.
    I also think that the different types of biters are the result of Ink using his power to warp humans/biters into new and different forms, so that they'll be more effective when he decides to go to war....
    Ink, Bill, It's Paul, what ever has been under the control of some force or entity or crazy-asses bath salts. This influence or possession (Hey, a Voodoo reference) is diagnosed as Paranoid Schizophrenia. He kills people and gets arrested. Sent to Eastern Bay for a year until being moved to Cain. News report says, in a partial clip, "The family was said to have been devastated." Back to the Voodoo references, certain entities relating to the symbols on his hand exist in families. Scratch, Angel and possibly Durai are part of some sort of families. Now, the symbolic connections may only be just that, symbolic. I'm not saying that Scratch and Angel are some sort of Voodoo deities.
    The news report regarding the family was just a small snippet since Lizzy was fast forwarding the recording. Yet, each of the snippets seems to have some significance to the story.

What do you guys think?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Tielurrdee View Post
    So I may be digging but I was re listining today to some episodes, and as we all know KC is very good at hiding small hints and details. Well here's a little stretch for you tin cap wearing folks. Ch2,3-3 at 15:40 angel compliments sals work on the hummer and refers to it as a "little behemoth" huh huh. It just kind of jumped out at me when I was listening. The word modified was in there too. So I'm just going to keep with the crazy theories of modifying zombies as a possibility in my little brain. I hope I'm in the proper section I'm tired .
    I like this. Foreshadowing is a popular technique.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    With a little constructive criticism from 7oddisdead and reaper239, I replayed the episodes where Behemoths were mentioned and I came up with a few new theories.

For now I'm going on the naturalist theory, that the zombies were created through the haze, and the different types of zombies were people with natural abilities:

high iq = smart zombies
    runners = fast zombies
    strong = Behemoths
    b-ballers = jumpers
    normal folks = reg-zombies
    surfers = swimmers

But the next generation of zombies, little ones, skinny tall ones, were planned by Pinstripe.

And about the Alpha zombies, there are the smart zombies but there is only one true zombie Alpha and that's Pinstripe. He is the only known zombie/whatever to coordinate attacks and most of all, to plan.

I was wrong thinking that Behemoths controlled weaker zombies. I always thought the Behemoth at the stadium controlled the zombies there, making them bring in live people to feed it, but thats not it at all. The stadium zombies were being controlled by Pinstripe. That's why, when the stadium was destroyed they returned to the Hospital, where Pinstripe's HQ is.

So what were Pinstripe's zombies doing at the stadium? I can only think of 2 scenarios. The first, they were trying to make new Behemoths by bringing in live people for the Behemoth to chomp on and infect. The second is, they were trying to keep the Behemoth in the stadium - by feeding him - till Pinstripe could figure out how to take it down, get its blood, and infect people.

I don't know why but another theory popped into my head thinking about this. This has no basis in the story but I thought I would mention it. What if one of Pinstripe's early plans to take down a Behemoth was to use Jumpers and Skittles happened to be in the area to witness it. All the Jumpers died, so Pinstripe changed plans from force to appeasement and set up the stadium.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    Birth place of the original Behemoths is more than likely Inglewood.

Birth place of Little Ones has got to be the National Guard Warehouse. Its too much of a coincidence to have 2 Behemoths and 2 Little Ones running around.

There were three Behemoths. A dying one, the one that Angel & Kalani killed with the building and the one with the arrow in its eye.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

There were three Behemoths. A dying one, the one that Angel & Kalani killed with the building and the one with the arrow in its eye.
    It went from comatose to fairly frisky in seconds after waking up. I thought it had eaten a lot and was sleeping it off (the meals from the wrappers on the ground) but a lot of other people seem to think it it was dying.
    SKITTLES?

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    In regards to comments about how the different zombies were mainly only seen around ground zero...it just seems to me that its an issue of exposure....longer exposure creates different/stronger, more varied mutation....

My own opinion is that ink has absolutely nothing to do with what these other zombies are....he's just been able to become some kind of leader, his f'd up schizo mind has benefited him and hes just leading them and messing around with making them more deadly ( sharpening claws) yet i still cant make sense of the tattooing, other than he was a fan of tattoos himself, yet there must be some signifigance to the numbering found on some zombies????
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:22 AM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i gather the numbers on the zombies arms are placed there by "ink" himself when the zombie is either a normal or even human ( riley and kolani's refference to the drag marks and blood everywhere in the mental wing of the hospital ), but does he then place the zombie in the haze to further there abilities, or use already turned specials to do this. i doubt very much that it will be cleared up any time soon, so we can keep on speculating... oh joy....

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by bradarro11 View Post
    i gather the numbers on the zombies arms are placed there by "ink" himself when the zombie is either a normal or even human ( riley and kolani's refference to the drag marks and blood everywhere in the mental wing of the hospital ), but does he then place the zombie in the haze to further there abilities, or use already turned specials to do this. i doubt very much that it will be cleared up any time soon, so we can keep on speculating... oh joy....
    We do know that there was a room with a make-shift tattoo maker-thingee (gah, can't remember name). There was blood all over the place and spare body parts. But that ex-friend of Glen and Pete sure got his tattoo pretty fast! Guess he was shown the way to the hospital or had some sort of homing instinct.

Even if Ink isn't making the different ones; he's keeping track of them. Why? At first I thought it was to keep track of iterations of mutations--like "when you sharpen their fingers and this happens" type notes. Now I don't know.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jul 21st, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
    SKITTLES?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

[QUOTE=Eviebae;45316]But that ex-friend of Glen and Pete sure got his tattoo pretty fast! Guess he was shown the way to the hospital or had some sort of homing instinct.
    QUOTE]

I could never tell if this was the case. Did their friend, Roman, have a tattoo or were they talking about the one that attacked him?
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast