User Tag List

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    KC said that Season 3 starts about August 2nd. July as 31 days. That is close enough to think the date of the 31st may be important to the story as well as Kalani being the 31st person.

What stil bothers me is the hatred the Mallers and The Other Tower have for eachother. Its the end of the world as we know it, 6+ million dead and the two sides waste resources spying on one another?

Convict vs. Correction officer does not seem to be enough for me. There must be a much deeper hatred.

The people found by Michael etal were fresh kills. Yet, these events take place more than two 2 weeks after The Other Tower falls.

Randy,
    many people believed the connection would be through the waterworks. That is firming up. But, doesn't Michael recognize Randy as a Zombie a month later from behind?

Burt knows Scratch, I wonder if that will come out in this chapter. In the tanker recovery chapter, Burt tells Scratch Familiar Piece you got there. The operative word is Familiar. At 20 to 30 yards looking at a pistol pointed at you will not reveal enough detail for a handgun to be familiar. Recognizing a face is possible. Of all the things Scratch could have said, Lock and loaded implies she knows Burt. I am sure there is more than one gunshop in LA. The prison is all the way across LA on the coast with ground zero in the middle. Is it by chance that Latch and scracth hit Loacked and Loaded, just so KC could link the characters? Alternatively, they may hit Lock and Loaded if they knew the RPG would be there. Finally, Burt calls the guns that Latch and Scratch put down when they first visit the tower "his". No way to see serial numbers. He might be exaggerating or he might remember his customers.

Sean and Hope go to the colony. But, presumably he knows people are at the water works. Does he instruct Hope to "play" blind so she can spy for him?

Some how we have a world wide zombie out-break, but we are starting to run out of characters and groups to bring all the facts together.

I do not like Tanya. I do not trust a mother who cut all ties with her child because of shoplifting or some other way of stealing. More on her later

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    I'm with you there. Weaker target (so they thought), but they also knew the other tower was empty. "Better start run'n"
    Agreed. This leads me to believe they didn't know exactly where the other Tower was, that and the fact that it still hasn't been raided by Mallers. Chinwe has been able to hold up in there alone. I could have sworn that in this episode we hear either Scratch, Latch or Tardust say that they don't know the location of CJ's Tower. However this does shed some light on that body with the address of the orchard on it; it could have been a Maller scouter who was keeping tabs on the convoys and anyone sighted from CJ's tower.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Burt knows Scratch, I wonder if that will come out in this chapter. In the tanker recovery chapter, Burt tells Scratch Familiar Piece you got there. The operative word is Familiar. At 20 to 30 yards looking at a pistol pointed at you will not reveal enough detail for a handgun to be familiar. Recognizing a face is possible. Of all the things Scratch could have said, Lock and loaded implies she knows Burt. I am sure there is more than one gunshop in LA. The prison is all the way across LA on the coast with ground zero in the middle. Is it by chance that Latch and scracth hit Loacked and Loaded, just so KC could link the characters? Alternatively, they may hit Lock and Loaded if they knew the RPG would be there. Finally, Burt calls the guns that Latch and Scratch put down when they first visit the tower "his". No way to see serial numbers. He might be exaggerating or he might remember his customers.
    Latch and Scratch were some of the people who raided Burt's shop. Latch was able to get into the smaller gun safe, but not his vault. And Burt can identify more with the guns than people, especially where he was at as a person at that point in his life. Another clue is you can imagine that Scratch took the best gun from the shop for herself.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Latch and Scratch were some of the people who raided Burt's shop. Latch was able to get into the smaller gun safe, but not his vault. And Burt can identify more with the guns than people, especially where he was at as a person at that point in his life. Another clue is you can imagine that Scratch took the best gun from the shop for herself.
    That was my assumption. It must have been a pretty custom piece of hardware that Burt could recognize as being one of his babies. That's how my pop is with all his Kimbers.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I thought Randy was the name of someone that served with Michael? Or was that just us guessing when he yelled his name?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arkum View Post
    I thought Randy was the name of someone that served with Michael? Or was that just us guessing when he yelled his name?
    Guessing. Someone may have assumed that for us and said it out loud in the podcast, but it was all assumptions.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Hell, I thought we'd cleared that gun and scratch thing up a while ago.
    Hero,
    Here's the thing, if you're doing intel or recon on an opponent and you know their routine-WHY wouldn't you know their location?
    I'll have to go back and listen again. Maybe Tar only knew that info from listening to their comm??

Arthur,
    what greater animosity to you need beside prisoner and jailer? POW and Kidnapper?? Soldier and Taliban? There isn't one reason why I can't think of that would cause me more hate than to be on either side of that coin. Throw in the fact that the prisoners were left there to die and you have more fuel for the fire. This is also a federal penn for the worst prisoners. It's not the county jail or Bernie Madok's prison.
    About Tonya leaving Saul.. he was old enough to be left, plus wasn't he supposed to be staying with an Aunt at some time? You have to be 18 to join the military without parental consent. He's old enough to go to college, old enough to join the military.. he's old enough to be without his momma.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Hell, I thought we'd cleared that gun and scratch thing up a while ago.
    Hero,
    Here's the thing, if you're doing intel or recon on an opponent and you know their routine-WHY wouldn't you know their location?
    I'll have to go back and listen again. Maybe Tar only knew that info from listening to their comm??

Arthur,
    what greater animosity to you need beside prisoner and jailer? POW and Kidnapper?? Soldier and Taliban? There isn't one reason why I can't think of that would cause me more hate than to be on either side of that coin. Throw in the fact that the prisoners were left there to die and you have more fuel for the fire. This is also a federal penn for the worst prisoners. It's not the county jail or Bernie Madok's prison.
    About Tonya leaving Saul.. he was old enough to be left, plus wasn't he supposed to be staying with an Aunt at some time? You have to be 18 to join the military without parental consent. He's old enough to go to college, old enough to join the military.. he's old enough to be without his momma.
    Dammit Crow, I'm trying to listen to older chapters to work on a timeline and you go and make me drop it and listen to the most recent one. Okay, so here's what I got.

Tardust: "There's a group of people somewhere...in this (points to map) area. We know because we have seen a few of their convoys. That's the extent of it. And simply; we need to know more."

Later when Kalani contacts the Mallers amid the chaos of the zombie infiltration he tells Latch, "...they're done. Those things are inside! Everyone is dying!" Latch asks, "Where?" When Kalani fails to tell him an exact location Latch seems to get pissed off. Then Scratch takes over with her snarky remarks. Sooooo, I'm am pretty sure they didn't have an exact location pinpointed, but rather a general idea of where this tower could be.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1 View Post
    ill say it but am i able to say lik spoilers on here?
    Jesus, Brad.... do you even read the thread?

Please do before you go and write some 'new' idea that's already been written by 4 other people here.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    I am loving this Chapter. I get so giddy when questions are getting answered. It doesn't matter at this point, but I wonder if the Mallers ever got the two towers mixed up or had no knowledge of a second tower. I doesn't matter, but I was just thinking that today. Also, just a little nit pick that as far as I know I am the only one to think about. If I was a slave in this Zombie-fied world, I would do anything to get killed. But I have the feeling the Mallers would torture and do unimaginable things to you instead of just kill you. Cannot wait until part 3!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast