User Tag List

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    So the Big question is........... What is over there?!?!?!?
    The location with the second grade breed of Little Ones ... Them zombos know their turf and tunnels and trolls; and it is unlikely that they did not smell Michael, Victor, and R2Da2 - especially not with the cologne Victor used in the place. So why didn't they follow this trail? Because they have more important stuff to deal with - feeding the babys ...

Just an assumption ...
    But I ground this on the idea that the survivors really have no other lead remaining. What other location except for Cain Hospital do they really have in order to plan future actions against them zombies? I may be wrong, but I don't remember any other way than this dark tunnel of sinister pittyness ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    A point brought up in the WA Fancast regarding the Little Ones turning victims like-for-like. I remember a soldier being turned by a Little One at the crash site - I'm sure it took a lot of bullets to bring it down (they mention that the skin turned tough almost immediately).

My query is, if a Little One turns a victim into another Little One, does that victim also have the ability to turn other victims like-for-like?
    Yes, because when Griggs gets to Boulder and turns its residents into zombies, they are tougher to kill. Their skin hardens and becomes almost bullet-proof.
    Likes Storm, Footbutt, Kc liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes, because when Griggs gets to Boulder and turns its residents into zombies, they are tougher to kill. Their skin hardens and becomes almost bullet-proof.
    So theoretically, Ink only needs one Little One to start the entire process again, therefore highlighting the signifigance of the number 13. But because number 13 appears to be dead, seems like he needs a new baby to begin the process.

That brings me back to the theory about the 2nd tunnel possibly leading to Cain Hospital. Perhaps Ink is waiting for the baby to be born, and the treehemoth (aka Doomsday) has been posted there to ensure that none of the survivors can escape.
    Likes Elisa, Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    So theoretically, Ink only needs one Little One to start the entire process again, therefore highlighting the signifigance of the number 13. But because number 13 appears to be dead, seems like he needs a new baby to begin the process.

That brings me back to the theory about the 2nd tunnel possibly leading to Cain Hospital. Perhaps Ink is waiting for the baby to be born, and the treehemoth (aka Doomsday) has been posted there to ensure that none of the survivors can escape.
    Maybe, but maybe the original Little ones are stronger than the ones they turn, or are easier to control? Or, he could be trying out a new concoction, that makes a even stronger version...?
    Likes Elisa, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Maybe, but maybe the original Little ones are stronger than the ones they turn, or are easier to control? Or, he could be trying out a new concoction, that makes a even stronger version...?
    I'm leaning towards the new concoction idea. If he simply wanted more Inklings then he could just turn the present ones loose. Perhaps that's what he did when Number 9 attacked Roman at the elementary school, and again when he unleashed the Inklings on the Colony in 'Scorched Earth."

However, if he is trying an entirely new thing, it wouldn't be too surprising based on what he has done so far. In no particular order... the behemoths were Trial #1, but they may have been uncontrollable. Trial #2 could have been more manageable behemoths ,like the ones seen at the arena, and the ones that attacked the Colony. Trial #3 could have been the other special types; runners, jumpers and the Thrillers (i.e. the dancing zombies from the un released musical episode). Trial #4 could be the Inklings; strong, loyal, and under Ink's control.

The reasons that I wonder if the zombies were carrying pregnant women to the hospital, when their 'army' converged there trapping Burt, Riley, Angel and Kalani, are that:

1. If Ink was going to start again then he would need babies. If he was going to scour around for pregnant women then his chance of finding many are slim to none, considering the zombies are trying to eat everyone.
    2. If there were any pregnant women amongst the live people being carried to the hospital, then they may have a due date similar to Lizzy's, e.g. they could have been impregnated around the same time, circa late June to early July (The time of Purgatory)
    3. Ink's first step with creating Inklings probably involved women already pregnant. These babies were obviously born shortly after the start of the outbreak. A new step could involve turning babies at or prior to conception.

Of course, (Hold onto your Tinfoil Hats) If none of the above pans out and Ink just needs a baby, then Lizzy's would be prime target. He could have seen that she was pregnant during his attack on the Colony, OR he's in cahoots with Scratch and she told him. (I really don't know why I keep thinking of an Ink-Scratch connection. Perhaps it's my way of accepting why the most annoying character could have a purpose on this show. #MorePegsLessScratch )
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    So, what would happen if, say, you dumped a whole lot of paint over Ink's tattoos? Or, like on the fancast, you tried using the signs for your own benefit? Say, getting them to all run off a cliff?

If Saul and Lizzy's kids inherit the immunity; does that mean down the road it humanity could become resistant?
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    SKITTLES?

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I would have to wonder on how Ink would create more: It seems too late into the series to introduce a new kind of zombie: but i could be wrong. And the chances of finding a bunch of pregnant women in a zombie apocalypse, i'd assume, would be high: where if there were any pregnant women, they would be in a secure quarantine zone, such as Boulder and Ft Irwin, where it would be hard to enter and kidnap a woman without being noticed, not in a small hidey hole in the middle of an abandoned city.
    I know KC can just pull other human experiments from thin air in his created world, but a thought crossed my mind. After the mallers got attacked by the arena didn't they leave a horse cart full of "slaves" behind with Ink?
    Likes Storm liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Gossett View Post
    I know KC can just pull other human experiments from thin air in his created world, but a thought crossed my mind. After the mallers got attacked by the arena didn't they leave a horse cart full of "slaves" behind with Ink?
    Yes, yes they did..... and we don't know what happened to them; maybe they weren't just eaten?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    So, what would happen if, say, you dumped a whole lot of paint over Ink's tattoos? Or, like on the fancast, you tried using the signs for your own benefit? Say, getting them to all run off a cliff?

If Saul and Lizzy's kids inherit the immunity; does that mean down the road it humanity could become resistant?
    Well, the survivors would have to know what every symbol meant, in order to use one that says "jump off a cliff". We know Datu understands what each symbols means to a zombie, but he doesn't know the symbols until he sees it, and there is no way of finding out what the symbols mean as it will cost Datu more of his life every time a symbol is seen....
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

The reasons that I wonder if the zombies were carrying pregnant women to the hospital, when their 'army' converged there trapping Burt, Riley, Angel and Kalani, are that:

1. If Ink was going to start again then he would need babies. If he was going to scour around for pregnant women then his chance of finding many are slim to none, considering the zombies are trying to eat everyone.
    2. If there were any pregnant women amongst the live people being carried to the hospital, then they may have a due date similar to Lizzy's, e.g. they could have been impregnated around the same time, circa late June to early July (The time of Purgatory)
    3. Ink's first step with creating Inklings probably involved women already pregnant. These babies were obviously born shortly after the start of the outbreak. A new step could involve turning babies at or prior to conception.
    Very good thoughts. I still tend to think of a fourth option - as disgusting as it may seem:
    4. The resource "pregnant women" might not be necessary, if in the early days of the zombocalypse Ink and his army were able to collect just the substitute "women". We have learned that Randy tried to capture Tanya without harming her, and with the latest news we have learned about new reasons why Randy and zombs had attempted this; and we have no certainty about the fate of Samantha (or, wait: didn't Kc tell us she was dead? Would someone verify/falsify this information, please?)). We also know that them zombos are not undead or reanimated dead bodys, but most certainly they have remained living creatures with fully functional biological activities ... The implication of this should be clear ...

As for Lizzy's baby: I have read all the thoughts on this one. And I have no clue how this could happen: I have not considered Lizzy's baby being in a real danger. But now: Guys, you seem to be heading into the right direction. And with the Devil's Workshop at the same location the fate of Tanya, Lizzy, and Henry seems to be sealed ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast