User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    To nikvoodoo, yarri, and Robzombie: Like I said plausible that scratch could perceive it, but you have admit this is kind of an assumption and that Hannah still being alive has merit. Did KC out and out say for sure she is dead? Did I miss that? Sorry if I did. I think I understand KC's story telling and I wouldn't count anyone out until their body is burned. People that you have confirmation from him on sure, they are done. KC writes really serendipitous, he doesn't really like killing people. I mean what's the death count up to? 9? Tommy, Bill, Ryan, Pippen, Samantha, The squad who tried to escape from the garage in Chapter 24, Angel, Bricks, and......... I honestly think Hannah is still alive in the colony. I think we will have confirmation once to colony story line is concluded. Don't be surprised. Honestly, and this is where I digress to address RobZombie, but you have no evidence she is dead.

What I am trying to do is suggest she COULD be alive there is no evidence of her death. You guys are very quick to assume she is WITHOUT A DOUBT dead.

We have to agree there is a large body of evidence that is inconclusive at best. If we don't agree on that then I'll just close the thread.

To Robzombie:
    "She was the prime motivating factor for what Kalani did and thats it."

That's really short sided and a huge assumption.

"I doubt very much that we're going to get any further confirmation whatsoever. We arleady got: Kalani "that was my Hannah"; Duria: "you even killed some teenage girl", what more do you need?"

These two examples are speculative. Kalani had no idea who was shot on the golf green, might have been some look alike decoy; Like riley. The description of Hannah was relayed in flight to be similar to Hannah. But none of the tower members knew her or met her. They really only had a few descriptors fair skin, redhair, and freckles. That's still describes tons of people. Kalani Just assumed it was Hannah. This is evident in the fact he "seemed overly interested", but didn't out and out have a dialog about who his daughter was and what she actually looked like. Set up for huge assumption, a life ending one.

The Duria comment as I have mentioned, seems non-descript it describes a ton of people. that's really evidence of nothing. We agree they shot a teenage girl, ok....... I think KC wrote it that way.

If you think the post should be close, please stop contributing. Obviously you think I'm off my rocker (me and skittles for the win!), but I have made some legit points and if you can't see that. I guess I'm sorry.

The interesting thing in life is how we can all experience the same story, but it can be seen in so many different lights and so many different ways . We shall see (hear).

Longoria

"Lurker"

Status
    To witch_doctor: I understand that KC wanted the line to be presented as a connection, But I still don't think Hannah is dead. Scratch seems to care for the child, I don't think she would be willing to cash that chip in, if you know what I'm saying (shoot and kill her two prisoners, worst possible end)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

I think there are more politics in this story then we can appreciate, the topics in this story line are endless.
    Maybe a new thread......hhhmmmm.......

Longoira
    Last edited by LongoriaN; Sep 7th, 2012 at 12:20 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Like everyone knows what CJ suggests to overthrow the colony, is the same practice as the CIA in the 50's and 60's. China for example, Chiang Kai Shek. Early Vietnam, advisors.

Longoria
    Last edited by LongoriaN; Sep 7th, 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well ...
    To be crystal clear about that: Kc actually killed hundreds of millions of people worldwide with his Zombie-Apocalypse ... So much as for not really liking to kill people ...
    And as for the body-count in WA ... Besides the seven dudes you mentioned don't miss on the survivors on the plane Kalani flew from Hawaii to L.A. and who died in LAX, don't miss the about at least one to two dozens of The Tower-people who died during the "war" and later underneath the collapsing building, don't forget the uncounted ladies and gentlemen from the other tower and from The Colony and The Mallers ... (almost complete List of named characters having died in P.S.: based on the WA wiki)
    And even if you don't look beyond the borders of the "small world" of WA (which is the sum of greater parts of L.A., Fort Irwin and the neigborhood of the Fort), you still have about 3.5 to 4 Millionen people gone amiss since May 8th until December with most missing in action since late May 8th most likely being dead, because compared with these numbers of original inhabitants and workers and business-people only few became Zombies and even less survivors ...

But anyway: Please, don't close this topic. I agree with you insofar as anything we and you throw into this pot of hot sauce is only an uncertain amount of guesses, assumptions, and conclusions based on the few information, facts and ideas each and everyone here has. But I ask you to accept that there are at least two ways to look at things - either the literary understanding of explicit information (your approach, as I see it) or the kind of understanding involving interpretation, a certain level of abstraction while considering different means of storytelling (most other opinions so far). And actually it is fair enough to say that anyone's guesses are valid to some degree, meaning: some may be more solid, others less. But so far I have not read anything that made me facepalm or doubt the will and mind of someone else ... That applies even for my latest wall of words before this one ...

All the best!
    Liam

P.S.:
    Cindy, Todd, Jeff, Martin, Charly, Samantha, Paul, Bill, John/ Latch, Tommy, Ryan, Carley, Simon, Sean, Fernando, Marcus, Pippin, Kalani, Angel, Gregg Fowler, Roman, Durai, Bricks, ASSUMPTION: Hannah, ASSUMPTION: Randy, if we cnsider Zombie-ism as dead.
    Well ... More then 9 names ... And this list does not account for the many face- and nameless who joined the ranks of the four (five) major survivor-groups ...
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Sep 7th, 2012 at 08:56 PM.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

It's not that we are quick to this point. Personally, I was very slow to come to this conclusion and didn't truly come to accept it until the end of the last chapter when Durai talked about killing the girl. Again, I'll eat loads of crow if I'm wrong but I don't think I am.

Think of it this way: What purpose does Hannah serve to the story if she's still alive? She can't reunite with her father. She isn't going to be the one to kill Scratch. At this point, it's hazy if we'll even go back to the Colony this season to discover she's alive. No one we know (and care about) can ID her anymore.

The fact that these dots aren't connected is the brilliance of the writing. We know not to expect someone is dead until we see the body. But we've "seen" her body. We witnessed her murder. Just because no one knew it was her doesn't make it any less of a corpse.

Liam: You need to take Angel, Roman, Durai, Bricks, and Kalani off your assumption list. Angel specifically we know is dead. Roman was ID'd as a zombie by Glenn and Pete, Durai got stabbed in the chest, I'm pretty sure we heard the final gasp of Bricks, and Kalani crashed a helicopter into the ground....while inside it.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Sep 7th, 2012 at 01:21 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Dear Everyone in this thread,

Hannah is dead.

Sincerely,
    The Guy Who Knows.

P.S. Remember that time when Liam's post-script was longer than his post by about 500 words? Way to go, brochacho. I like the way you ramble.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Dear Everyone in this thread,

Hannah is dead.
    I appreciate your form of diplomacy. You took the words right outta my mouth.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    I appreciate your form of diplomacy. You took the words right outta my mouth.
    I'm not dimplomatic. I'm drunk. There's a difference.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Diplo*

Fuck. nik is going to enjoy that.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Liam: You need to take Angel, Roman, Durai, Bricks, and Kalani off your assumption list. Angel specifically we know is dead. Roman was ID'd as a zombie by Glenn and Pete, Durai got stabbed in the chest, I'm pretty sure we heard the final gasp of Bricks, and Kalani crashed a helicopter into the ground....while inside it.
    Hi there. Thanks, changed it.
    Actually I was not assuming the death of the other ones, because their deaths were as obvious as nothing else in this world. I just had placed the word "ASSUMPTION" in a weird place, and now I changed it.
    To all wondering what this is about: My assumption about Hannah's death was quite in the middle of the long list of names, because I tried to list the names in order of death ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast