User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well I've stated my theory already. It even made it onto the latest episode of We're Not Dead before being torn apart by Ra1th and nikvoodoo. But I'm sticking with it to the bitter end.
    With all the build up with the helicopters, I seriously doubt the season is going to end without them getting off the ground for the trip to Fort Irwin. So I'm predicting the Tower folks get into some kind of trouble (surrounded by Mallers, zombies, etc..) and have to make a mad dash for the helicopters. Things get tense but ultimately they make it off the ground and to Fort Irwin and the season ends with them landing and finding that someone is already there. Probably someone with knowledge of the outbreak.
    Last edited by HardKor; Jun 17th, 2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: clarifying language
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I THINK SOMEONE IS HORNING IN ON MY TERRITORY!!!!! Just joshin' ya!

I'd be very interested to hear what other people think. I'm pretty sure I've gotten my theory down pat for the moment, but if I tell you now there'd be no Voodoo Lounge in 3 weeks.
    oopsie! I honestly thought about this AFTER I put this up...just think of all the free input...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    oopsie! I honestly thought about this AFTER I put this up...just think of all the free input...
    Like I said, more power to ya And honestly, that's what the entire theories section is all about. Breaking down, thinking about and projecting what we think is gonna happen.

So in reality, y'all should be yelling at me for horning in on the theories section
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    In the end of season twoi have two theories.
    1. Pegs: Micheal.... I'm pregnant epic music end
    or
    2. The rat/ shooter could resurface one last time taking a vital main character out of the plot once and for all.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

My theory for an exciting cliffhanger is that Kalani the pilot is incapacitated. Pegs takes off in one helicopter, but before Kalani can get to his a zombie jumps on him and kills him. Or a Maller blasts his hand off or he gets knocked out. Something that means Kalani cannot fly right when they NEED to take off. I also like the theories that one helicopter crashes/gets taken down. Allows for a very interesting factor if the group is separated and certain characters needing to take on roles that they depended on others for. Crashing or a pilot being incapacitated allows for this.

My gut is doubting the Colony will be involved, considering how xenophobic they are (kill you just for knowing they exist). However Mallers picking up Colony CB chatter or even signals on their other radio device is reasonable. If the Colony is active in any of the rest of season 2, it would have to be worked in as a twist. I see the Colony making their return more in season three or four.

If the Tower group leaves LA, then we need some sort of final confrontation with the Mallers. If the Tower group stays in LA, then the Mallers will be confronted, but probably continue to exist. If there is the trip to Fort Irwin, then the Maller situation will most likely be resolved, although this is obviously not 100% positive. As for whether or not the zombies could be at Fort Irwin, I will remind us all that while starving, they swam from Catalina to the mainland, which Michael doubted most humans could do normally. The main strength of zombies in any fiction is their endurance, their utter resilience to everything but head shots. No desert is going to stop them. I figure that sooner or later, the One with the Markings can track them 150 miles. Their store of live humans will eventually be exhausted, and seeing as Skittles is uncatchable the kid-gobblers will have to expand.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    /\ I made it as far as kalani gets killed/maimed...stopped right there...thumbs up!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I was just about to write loads about what was going to happen in the next hour and twenty minutesish of the story. But then I remembered that Scratch has a "weapon" and the fact that we have two helicopters expeted to be flying around.

RPG anyone...?

Edit: Yeh, so well done to everyone who already came to the same conclusion as me. I must learn to read what others have put before I post. lol.

You know what I'm gonna expand on it. Perhaps, Scratch sees Pegs piloting a chopper, and that is how she gets her payback.
    Last edited by GD_Elite; Jul 9th, 2011 at 03:41 AM.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    It feels to me that there is too much to wrap up in 4 episodes for the tower to be able to leave LA this season

As it stands:

Kelly is presumably alive, with Scratch, at an unknown location
    Saul is attempting to track down Kelly and last known to be at the arena
    Riley and Kalani are alone in the hospital perhaps armed only with Rileys bow (I dont recall if Kalani carries a weapon)
    Burt and Angel are "trapped" in a room with a door that, currently, needs to be physically held closed
    Pegs, Victor and Datu are working to get 1 helicopter in working condition (assuming Pegs has finished training herself)
    There is a rat amongst the tower people
    There is a tower person impersonating the rat
    The location of the Duari led mallers is unknown
    The state of the colony is unknown
    Randy has been introduced with an implied association with Michael from an incident we have no insight into
    Tanya has been attacked but presumed to not be turned

All that before we even get into any zombie related questions.

I think a good number of those issues will carry over to the next season which is why they cant leave LA

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420

Season 2 Finale Predictions!

The hospital is not far from the tower. Ink is going to lead the army where ever the helicopter is heading. Which will most likely to right to the tower. That zombie army is going to overwhelm the tower. Needing to leave through off roof again.

Would they then meet up at LAX or with the Mallers?

First the Mallers get ambushed because Ink was trying to protect the arena. Then he sizes up the hospital crew. He is wanting to plan an ambush better. Could Durai and the Mallers need to join up with the Tower as much as Tower will need to band with them?

I think we are going to see major changes in the finally. What are your predictions?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I had a new idea today. The finale being tomorrow, it might be a little last minute. What if the cliffhanger is a main character getting shot, and then next season we find out they were wearing a bullet-proof vest - possibility?
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast