User Tag List

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    What if it turns out they need a badge to access a high security facility and wind up going back to the roof of Locked 'n' Loaded for it?

She was that missing girl that a Congressman was the suspect for... I think.

Something else I want to throw out there. Relevant here I think, but a hop into the way back machine to Ch. 11 2/3 @ 6:00, Kalani's Tower De-Brief:
    "They came back with some weird stuff from there... never really made it to the center."

What weird stuff? Was he referring to the "sickness" or some kind of physical artifact? Property of Raydon Labs?
    I believe the person you are referring to might have been Chandra Levy and the Congressman was Gary Condit.

In any event, legal battles (even those don't involve celebrities) draw major news attention in Los Angeles press. Charles Manson & Richard Ramirez are just a couple names I can remember from my early days. Haven't forgotten those though. William I. (or Bill) Roberts and the 12 or so he was accused of murdering (or experimenting on) should pretty much make him a household name with our band of survivors.

I'm still missing the part that might tie Raydon Labs with the origin of the zombie apocalypse. Here we are now four seasons deep into zombies ruling the earth, and yet we are no closer to knowing what caused the outbreak than we did the day it happened. As a matter fact, we are all now having to thumb back to those pages. Curse you KC!
    Likes Storm liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Is it allready too late to join the theory-frail? I mean ... 28 pages??????? Is there anything that hasn't been mentioned yet ...

Keep going ... If I had some more time to spare, I would read through all of it and enjoy your contributions to the forum. +1 For everyone.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    someone correct me If im wrong here, but wasn't that the primary reason miners would take small birds down into mines with them back in the day? if the little birdy dies its time to GTFO.
    Yea, canary in a coal mine. They have a higher metabolism.
    Likes thisonegirl liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Raydon Labs

I think the reason Saul and Kelly have such a difficult time remembering, is I do not think that it has been written down "yet". That stuff happens before the journal policy was implemented. It was also narrated by Michael even though he was not there. He says something like reconstructed events, I think. I gotta go back and listen. He also says something similar in the events that happen to the recon team in Season 3.

They might not give the level of detail of a level 3 ID from Raydon Labs on first pass, and then when the super-journal is collated, Michael could insert hyper detail because he is trying to make sense f it all.

Ask yourself, five million dead in LA and no national news. You are asked to write down what happened when some zombies tried to eat you and you find a dude with a .50 cal, claymores and shoots and kills like 12 guys in five seconds and you write down Level 3 ID from Raydon labs because you are so sure that is important?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    In any event, legal battles (even those don't involve celebrities) draw major news attention in Los Angeles press. Charles Manson & Richard Ramirez are just a couple names I can remember from my early days. Haven't forgotten those though. William I. (or Bill) Roberts and the 12 or so he was accused of murdering (or experimenting on) should pretty much make him a household name with our band of survivors.
    I have read this mentioned a few times now. Where did we get the notion that he killed 12 people? (or close to that number)

From what we are told on the DVR all we know is that he was convicted of 'multiple homicides' with no mention of how many multiple is. Could be 2, could be 200. But I think people have somehow mixed together the little ones with numbes with the people Ink was convicted of killing. That very well may turn out to be true, but there is no mention or proof of that right now, at least not that I can recall, maybe I'm just forgetting something.

Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    I'm still missing the part that might tie Raydon Labs with the origin of the zombie apocalypse. Here we are now four seasons deep into zombies ruling the earth, and yet we are no closer to knowing what caused the outbreak than we did the day it happened. As a matter fact, we are all now having to thumb back to those pages. Curse you KC!
    This part I agree with, I am actually not convinced Raydon has anything to do with the origin of the outbreak either. I think they come into play because they provide chemicals that are helping to build the army of special/stronger zombies, but aren't really involved with the cause of it. That is the theory I am currently hanging my hat on anyway
    Last edited by Unit; Nov 9th, 2013 at 09:44 AM.
    Likes scbubba, thisonegirl, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Unit9014 View Post
    I This part I agree with, I am actually not convinced Raydon has anything to do with the origin of the outbreak either. I think they come into play because they provide chemicals that are helping to build the army of special/stronger zombies, but aren't really involved with the cause of it. That is the theory I am currently hanging my hat on anyway
    i agree. what's going to be fun is following the next series with Saul and Tanya as they possibly explore Ground Zero. They HAVE to find something out, right? i think it might also be a non-commissioned mission, though does CJ even care about what the cause of Z-day is anymore?

man, this Chapter was so good.
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    It seems like she is so wrapped up with the colony right now that I doubt she is very concerned with it. I think in the back of her mind there might be some curiosity and resuming her investigation into it is probably still somewhere in here 5 year plan, but I doubt it is a priority.

Might be a trade off like Michael and his crew. He is content to let her be in charge of the colony so he can pursue his priority of finding a way to end the zombies; and she is content to let him handle that so she can focus on her priority of building up and organizing the colony. A little yin and yang action.
    Likes Footbutt liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWiki AmateurLoved5000 Experience Points

Gamertag: skankyfish PSN ID: MrsFresh Steam ID: skankyfish Raptr ID: skankyfish
    Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    I had this thought as well; generally laboratory animals might have some kind of identifying mark tattooed in an easily accessible place, like the inside of their ear. It seems reasonable to me that maybe Ink was experimenting on these people (who may or may not be Bill Roberts' serial killer victims?), and needed an easy way to tell them apart. We already know he's fond of tattoos...
    Changing my own opinion on this one - Lizzy says in chapter 21-2 that the tattoo on the little one's arm is fresh, so they can't be pre- Z-day test subjects because we're at least 3-4 months along the line by that time. A few episodes earlier Skittles says that they're really little, so I think I subscribe to the theory that they're children. Maybe very young when Z-day hit, or even still in utero? Do we know what happens to the baby if a pregnant woman is turned? Their growth would be totally extraordinary if that's the case, but then the Behemoths have gotten very big very quickly too, apparently with the help of the Raydon labs cocktail.

The suspense is starting to really get to me now :S
    Likes Footbutt liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by skankyfish View Post
    Changing my own opinion on this one - Lizzy says in chapter 21-2 that the tattoo on the little one's arm is fresh, so they can't be pre- Z-day test subjects because we're at least 3-4 months along the line by that time. A few episodes earlier Skittles says that they're really little, so I think I subscribe to the theory that they're children. Maybe very young when Z-day hit, or even still in utero? Do we know what happens to the baby if a pregnant woman is turned? Their growth would be totally extraordinary if that's the case, but then the Behemoths have gotten very big very quickly too, apparently with the help of the Raydon labs cocktail.

The suspense is starting to really get to me now :S
    yeah, and remember that Tanya's first autopsy of a Numbered One at Fort Irwin showed that it was a "young" woman, possibly a pre-teen/adolescent. so are these "Little Ones" going through some intense growth hormone treatment that rapidly expands their physical traits and leaves the 'natural developmental' process in the dust?

i wonder if Ink is BREWING an army...

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Footbutt View Post
    yeah, and remember that Tanya's first autopsy of a Numbered One at Fort Irwin showed that it was a "young" woman, possibly a pre-teen/adolescent. so are these "Little Ones" going through some intense growth hormone treatment that rapidly expands their physical traits and leaves the 'natural developmental' process in the dust?

i wonder if Ink is BREWING an army...
    Then there has to be a weakness then, right? Zombies can't move once it get to too cold. Behemoths die from tumors after a while. What would the ALDO have? I think the tied in with Raydon Labs isn't that it ground zero more like the place they were getting supplies to keep the zombie army alive.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast