User Tag List

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Have you noticed this?

I've gone back and listened to a few episodes to help me fill in some blanks and I realized i've learned some new things:

1. Burt had 2 large hand guns when they first picked him up. He had a revolver, which I think was a .357 from the way Saul kept talking about how it could take out about anything. So, he's carrying around Shirley and the revolver (he used it to shoot Bill's shotgun.)
    2. The creatures sleep (also from the Burt rescue epi.) This tells us they aren't "DEAD."

3. Some of them feel pain to a certain degree(Behemoth chasing Angel and Kalani uses it arms to block it's head.

4. Some have learned to respect the damage weapons cause them
    a. The Behemoth chasing Angel and Saul.
    b. "Ink" playing possum until he heard they were out of ammo and the fact he eyeballed Saul's "Knife" and decided to beat feet rather than try a go at them.)

4. Some take and follow orders. This is from the Datu/Sam episodes

5. Michael, Saul and Angel should know they need an alternate place/fall back/escape plan and haven't thought of that need.

6. The creatures are cannibals, so they won't run out of food for a long while.

7. The tower residents didn't go out and collect weapons or ammo from the fallen Mallers after the war.

8. They haven't made an effort to get back to Burt's even though it should be #1 on the priority list now

9. They haven't changed the gate code

10. Michael was an ass before everything went to hell.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    7. The tower residents didn't go out and collect weapons or ammo from the fallen Mallers after the war.

#7. They Did, it just hasn't been mentioned. This happened when they burned the bodies. You'll find out when it comes up again.

#9. There isn't a front door at all. It was destroyed beyond repair. The only way in or out any more is the Parking Garage.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh Ha! Tango for the clarification on those 2 points KC! I thought the parking garage was the area hit the worst because of ramming by the mallers and the cars being stuck in the way. Wait, no... the lobby WAS trashed.
    KC, you might not have a Sunshine Band, but you're still the man!

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Wow, This is great. A lot of helpful things. The one that scares me the most is that they are cannibals, if true, then it's going to take a lot longer for them to die off.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    I've gone back and listened to a few episodes to help me fill in some blanks and I realized i've learned some new things:
    I'm in, lets roll...

1. Burt had 2 large hand guns when they first picked him up. He had a revolver, which I think was a .357 from the way Saul kept talking about how it could take out about anything. So, he's carrying around Shirley and the revolver (he used it to shoot Bill's shotgun.)
    No. The gun he used Shirley, which is a 50 cal desert eagle. Just listen to the sound effects for when he uses his, "damn hand cannon." it matches when he shoots the shotgun outta bills hands.

I think the other gun he had, was the silenced pistol (which Michael has right now), or just a flyover gun that became part of the armory and then became a non-factor. But, there was a 2nd gun Burt mentioned when he found out about his safe being cracked open. And Scratch has that one (see her locked and loaded comment from 6-1 or 6-2 when they try to take the rigg back).

Hmmm... hadn't thought of that. Maybe they didn't leave much when they ran (cept the fire truck). So then it woulda been a whatever detail.

8. They haven't made an effort to get back to Burt's even though it should be #1 on the priority list now
    We've been absent from the story in the tower featuring Burt. Maybe he makes a run at it and it's the next chapter?

Is there even a door down there anymore. And, right after Latch and Scratch showed up at the tower, Michael said, "first thing in the morning get that code changed."

10. Michael was an ass before everything went to hell.
    He was just a bit non-personable. And leaders are always ass-es. That's how they make it to be leaders.

Pegs - Why is everyone we run into an aggressive asshole?!
    Michael - Cause all the passive ones are dead.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    I'm in, lets roll...

No. The gun he used Shirley, which is a 50 cal desert eagle. Just listen to the sound effects for when he uses his, "damn hand cannon." it matches when he shoots the shotgun outta bills hands.
    Burt did have two guns. In 3-2 he is clutching a revolver. He uses that when Saul got attacked by "one of them smart ones" he asked Saul later if he got the shiny silver gun out of the weapons room, he says yes. When they jump down to the Hummer in the next episode, he uses the revolver again, but then switches to Shirley (the shiny silver one/Desert Eagle) because he was running low on ammo for the revolver. There is a verbal exchange establishing Shirley as the Desert Eagle at 9:00 of 3-3. So Burt came from Locked and Loaded with at least three hand guns: A revolver, the silenced pistol, and Shirley (Desert Eagle).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Burt also used the revolver when he shot the gun from Bill's hand. You hear him rotate the wheel.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Burt also used the revolver when he shot the gun from Bill's hand. You hear him rotate the wheel.
    Fail (on me).

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

-They have been very concerned about getting food and Burt is being too cautious, why they haven't gone back to his shop.
    -Yeah, a plan B should have been something to think about for sure. But if people in fiction never made mistakes, then it wouldn't be interesting
    -The sleeping thing is strange. Also in the boat episode we see that some of them are starting to starve, which means they need to eat to survive. I think this means the "zombies" are alive, like in 28 days later

Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    -They have been very concerned about getting food and Burt is being too cautious, why they haven't gone back to his shop.
    -Yeah, a plan B should have been something to think about for sure. But if people in fiction never made mistakes, then it wouldn't be interesting
    -The sleeping thing is strange. Also in the boat episode we see that some of them are starting to starve, which means they need to eat to survive. I think this means the "zombies" are alive, like in 28 days later
    But it they are starving and they are cannibals, then why don't they attack each other?

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast