Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
HMMM interesting.. So we could see some more Smarties Pop up in future work.. This could get interesting..
Maybe in the upcoming Tales.
And I think all the open threads and question, which won't be answered by Kc, offer plenty of opportunity for fans to create their own spin-offs or tales. Actually I would like to go as far and say that Kc's "We're Alive" is probably one of the finest zombocalypse-scenarios which leaves enough room for roleplaygamers to use that background as a gaming-world. And I would not even mind seeing some independent (or major) gaming-publisher getting the license from Kc in order to publish either the "We're Alive" roleplaying game or "We're Alive"-sourcebook for any roleplaying-game-system. And you could even split it into two parts - Part One: "This was then" for the time of the actual zombocalypse and "This is now" for the time 14 years later; in "This was then" the zombies would play a much bigger role, I guess, while "This is now" would focus much more on the different human tribes fighting for food and turf whil struggling for survival in a completely desolated world where the remains of technology may become a serious issue as well (just think of pumping facilities failing and allowing the sea or rivers to take back citys, or imagine petrochemical or nuclear facilities going wild 'cause none cares for them anymore...)

Best wishes!
Liam