User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Randy the rogue? If Ink was abandoning the Behemoth project then why was Randy fetching roid-rage juice?

Possible reasons could be that he was getting them for the BIGGER, STRONGER, MORE ABSORBENT Inklings.
    Or
    He was making his own behemoths to counter Ink. (I'm not a fan of this line of thought because Tanya hints that the problem with the Behemoths could be behavioral. They were the baddest of the bunch in jail.)
    I can't see Randy gathering the stuff for himself. I just don't see him as knowing what to do with them like Ink does. My guess is Ink was using him to gather the stuff due to Randy about to read. I believe that Ink is still working with The Little Ones. Thus why they are even bigger now.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Group going to Lake Matthews: Are they the new Boulder or are they the BSG Fleet that hides when Adama takes the Galactica on a final assault on the Cylon homeworld?

Will everyone be picked off or will they establish a safe haven for our heroes to fall back to once they've leveled L.A.?
    Nice BG reference - and did CJ not mention a clean slade? BG final episode, anyone? Duh, duh, duh!!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Oh man, either Scratch is not going to survive this or ... New Zealand prime minister John Key indeed is a shape-changing reptilian alien...

John Key confirms the latter to be false. Oh my...
    Gonna ignore the false dichotomy are say that this is some very clever logic.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Nice BG reference - and did CJ not mention a clean slade? BG final episode, anyone? Duh, duh, duh!!!
    My thoughts, exactly, when I heard it.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    As far as I remember, the crew on that bird didn't die right away, but rather had some radio contact with either Boulder/Irwin before crashing.
    Yeah, that scene had the most gaping holes in terms of eyewitness accounts, and even Michael said that leading into it. They had to piece it together after everything happened. It was such an important event, it had to be documented. Why did we hear what the soldiers were saying? Like word for word? That's the mechanics of how we tell the story. The details of this instance, at the end, follows the rules already established. How, exactly, won't be clear for now.
    Likes scbubba, Storm liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Dude, I'm in Camp C.J. too. And Camp Michael, Camp Burt, Camp Pegs. I'm just a Camp Tramp.
    In short:
    A Camper ...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Oh man, either Scratch is not going to survive this or ... New Zealand prime minister John Key indeed is a shape-changing reptilian alien...

John Key confirms the latter to be false. Oh my...
    SCRATCH CANNOT DIE!
    If she dies, all of our collective love will resurrect her, like Tinkerbell....but if Tinkerbell was human sized....with a scratch....and guns.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon_Tyler View Post
    SCRATCH CANNOT DIE!
    If she dies, all of our collective love will resurrect her, like Tinkerbell....but if Tinkerbell was human sized....with a scratch....and guns.
    Hi Deacon, John Key is just a bloody liar, that is what it means! He is a shape-changing reptilian alien who wants to take over the world!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Splitting the party:
    Usually a bad plan. Especially since now we know that Scratch has been staking out the Colony since the Mallers fled and is waiting for an opportunity. Once the numbers advantage is gone, she's got her opening. But CJ's got a point. Without the resources to sustain a large group, they're better off splitting off into more manageable groups. Plus from a story standpoint it makes sense. It's time to focus in on the main cast for the final stretch and sending off all the extra people is a good way to get our core group all together and on the same page.

Scratch's return:
    How long had ol' Scarface been there staking out the Colony? Was she there the whole time Burt and Riley were out chasing after her? Good way to show the "needle in a haystack" futility of Burt and Riley's hunt. Go off scouring L.A. for Scratch only for her to be hunkered down right where they started looking.
    The other question is: what is she planning? I find it hard to imagine that she has another ace up her sleeve like the RPG, but I wouldn't put it past her. Even with most of the colonists scattering, it still leaves her and Tardust alone against the main cast at Dunbar. It's gonna be hard to take them on without something to give her an edge.
    Splitting the party:
    Why did the Colonists extend the Colony-territory based on CJ's plans in the first place? Were they ambitious enough to believe that they could stay there like forever? And did the resource-issue occur during the last weaks? Or did CJ have things in mind for quite a while already, but she let people work in order to keep them busy instead of worrying?

Scratch's return:
    To me it's like she still is up and true to her sole agenda: To kill Pegs.
    This bitch is so mad and crazy. Really f*cked up.
    But, hey, that's why we love her, right?

This episode is FULL of ominous hints (Read as )

Ominous 'hints' in this episode:
    -Saul asks Victor to take care of his family if something happens to him. (His luck about to run out?) Foreshadowing Behemoth Style
    -The group begins to break apart. The core group to stay at Dunbar. Me thinkze so, too.
    -C.J. orders that he encryption keys for the radios be changed. Tardust mentions needing a code to eavesdrop on their radio transmissions. Yep.
    -Yeah, the return of Tardust and Scratch. Uber ominous. Was about time.
    -The first batch to leave the Colony is taking a lot of medical supplies. Therefore, Tanya requests that OB-GYN medical supplies be found. (Why is this ominous? Whenever they search for something, the poop hits the fan. Also, more important. Tanya states early in this episode that she doesn't know where Ink makes the LITTLE ONES. Yep, they start out small! One of those pediatric medical places is going to be Ink's INKLING FACTORY!) I see your point; and somehow I see things like this coming, too. But I bet, Kc will surprise us again and again with things we neither expect to happen nor will be able to fathom properly ...
    Commentary in the quote

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    To add something new to the nine pages, the fading between radio conversations was MASTERFUL. Not because of how it is realized technically, but because then the transition to Tardust and Scratch TOTALLY blindsided me, after 10 transitions between our heroes it was just unexpected. Nice!
    I don't like the hand waving to explain the behemots question, though. Michael's question about them is not answered by Tanya. "Walls don't matter with Behemots" "Yeah, but it was really dark in there." Wait, what?!and there ia a bunch of other overlooked passages, but I'm on my phone and I hate writing on this
    Likes kent17, Storm, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast