User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points

mike and randy differnt idea

Ok i am new here and to be honest i have not read many things here, but i wanted to add in something. Now when mike is at the water works what i think went on was randy did help him however not as a zom i beleve what had gotten away at first maybe he was somewhere else in the and heard the others getting attacked and hide until he found mike.

Now he most likly pulled him out and saved him thus mike owed him but why wont he talk about it then? i think that mike might have caused randy to get turned either he left him behind or messed up in some form that caused randy to get turned thus why he refuses to talk would any of you talk about the fact your the reasons someone is dead well undead after they saved you from certain death?

Then afterwords the guilt of course most likely has a small from of ptsd he was a soldier therefore he knows the price of losing and if you remember he talked about getting his fellow soldiers attacked so the fact he could have messed up causing randys death might weigh on him, not to mention we all seen how he will LEAVE you behind aka puck i beleve it was so maybe he did something of the same expect randy didn't survive it.

Now maybe randy remembers this and isnt too happy with ole mike and maybe wants a little revenge? if him and ink are enemys could explain the temp alliance i mean the enemy of my enemy is well my enemy/friend kinda sorta maybe well for now at least .

So sorry if my writing isnt the best i'm not used to posting on stuff like this or reading this kinda stuff just started not long ago however i felt this could be very possible and also mike surly would not wanna talk about it considering hes supposed to be a *leader* thus would follow someone who got someone killed or left them behind?

P.s sorry if this idea was already said or not i have no clue truth is i have not gotten past the first page of reading theroies in here only so i have no idea if someone else had this idea or not but just wanted to share i have others but ill wait to see how this goes.
    Last edited by ThePhantom; Dec 9th, 2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: to make sure others knew i wasnt attempting to copy