User Tag List

Thread: Wnd #57

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Nurse Britt is hiding out at the Live Fire TOC on Goat Mountain, way off on the north side of the Fort Irwin reservation. It has air-conditioned buildings, generators, and it's kept stocked with fuel and water. I seem to remember leaving a stockpile of frozen Buffalo Wings when I was last there, along with a supply of bourbon. That was more than 20 years ago, but I'm guessing they're still there and still good. All she has to do is wait for dark and fire up the enormous "Bat Signal", which Michael is sure to see from LA.

If the gang splits up I hope that Kelly stays at the Colony as Michael's agent. If anyone is going to be able to counter the lies that were told about Michael from their first visit it will be Kelly...she was a witness to what happened, she's shown that she can be persuasive, and she probably still has connections among the laundry crew (always the biggest gossips in my experience). She'd be perfectly positioned to get Michael's side of the story out, and maybe sow some doubts about the new regime.

Nothing we've heard about Dunbar Apartments makes me think it would be a suitable base for the helicopter. Unless there's a landing space on the roof there would be no way to protect it from inside the Tower. And once it flies there you can say goodbye to any chance of keeping the location of Dunbar a secret. Though I guess it's only really a secret from Scratch now.

We do know of one place that's ideal for landing a chopper on, the helipad on the roof of Cain General Hospital. I'll bet there's also a helipad on the roof of Radon Labs; if only we knew where to find a dead Smart One with a Level 3 Radon Labs Security Pass clipped to its belt!
    Last edited by Cabbage Patch; Sep 9th, 2013 at 11:21 PM.
    Likes Hoff4D, EpiEpee, scbubba, Alizée liked this post