User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Wnd #56

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    With Hope lurking around the Hospital there might be a chance that she and CJ make the connection that they shared the same tower. CJ will obviously want to know how she got there. Sean's name will come up, along with the revelation from either Hope or Tanya or Michael that Sean was killed by a set-up by Gate Keeper instead of the Mallers. BOOM! Another skeleton falls out of Victor's closet.

AND, I'm making the call again, you ready? James is the slow turner. Hope says that he died of some infection (yeah, right), and their arrival coincides with the time Tanya was bitten.

Back to the Victor's Secrets Catalogue, I doubt that EVERYBODY will come down on him as secret-hoarding schmuck because others are in on his secrets too.
    Hmmm, CJ might not recognize Hope with the bandages on her face and Hope might not have figured out that the screaming one-legged woman is the leader from Dunbar. That would be a cool reveal.

Like the idea of that being how CJ learns about Sean and perhaps moving CJ into an anti-Victor camp.

James is the slow turner??? !!! Brilliant !!! Good deduction, WD. REP coming your way (after I spread some around....)
    Likes Cabbage Patch, burton liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    He did after all swipe a fresh sat phone and the directory with all the numbers when Kimmet kicked him and Puck out of the C&C.
    OHHH!!! I forgot that there still could be Military survivors at the other base, the one Kimmet when to for a time. I don't believe he would pull troops from the other base to help with the battle.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Sep 6th, 2013 at 05:03 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    With bolder and Irwin nuked, Michael would be well served to collect or at a minimum contact those off site. Each one has a story that is important to the WA franchise even though there isn't room in this story arc. I think it would be worth a minute or two of narration to lay out some lose ends. I would love something like Michael talking to Puck about the current story and Muldoon talking to another team in the background.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    He did after all swipe a fresh sat phone and the directory with all the numbers when Kimmet kicked him and Puck out of the C&C.
    I suspect that there may be some sort of self-imposed communication silence across the US, possibly globally. This would serve to contain people from heavily infected areas who may try to migrate to safer locations thus increasing the risk of spreading the outbreak. If everyone thinks that EVERYWHERE is doomed then there won't be droves of people all converging into a single safe zone. Of course, I have no idea how such a radio silence would work (nuke the ionosphere? but sat phones work.)

Evidence: Kimmet says in Chapter 34 part 1 17:00, "There was a time in the beginning of all this when we lost entire cities. So before we lost contact with other bases, it was decided that we would have something in place; incase a position got over-run."

So the decision to place the nuke fail-safes in place was made BEFORE the loss of communications. Kimmet wasn't satisfied with just making a stand, he eradicated the last known safe zone. If everyone was doomed then why nuke the post? The best reason that I can think of is to spare everyone the impending death by cannibal. But, I think that there is more to Kimmet's BIG PICTURE than what he leads on.
    Likes Red Shirt, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I was wondering: we knew who the Colonists in charge were: Marcus, Gatekeeper, Bixby. They are all dead; now, the argument about who rules the Colony will need a voice from the Colony's side, I wonder if that means we will meet another character in the show, someone with a strong enough attitude to voice the Colonists' objections, or if it will just be an ensemble of angry voices from their side.
    I'm gonna take a guess that Glenn ends up filling that roll. He seems pretty respected and he certainly had a lot to say about the situation to Victor when they met up at the school. I don't know if he's got it in him to be the "leader" of the colonists, but I think he serves well as the "voice" of the colonists.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Episode #56 is listed as available on the We're Alive site. I'm starting to stream it now.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Just showed up as DLing on iPad...
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 6th, 2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Wow wasn't even close to what I thought I typed

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Episode is out now!
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

AND, I'm making the call again, you ready? James is the slow turner. Hope says that he died of some infection (yeah, right), and their arrival coincides with the time Tanya was bitten.
    This has come up before on several other threads so I thought everyone was much in agreement about this even if Tanya never said it. Remember Marcus didn't want Hope around and the girl was adjusting to being blind right after losing her mother so there is no reason for Tanya to tell the kid "oh hey that dude that helped save your life? Yeah he totally turned and tried to gnaw on me FYI. I had to put him down with a cocktail but we learned a lot about the turning process. FOR SCIENCE!"
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    ...I'm making the call again, you ready? James is the slow turner. Hope says that he died of some infection (yeah, right), and their arrival coincides with the time Tanya was bitten...
    I like the idea of James being the slow-turner. One of the infuriating things about slow-turners was how random it seemed--one case at The Colony, potentially several coming out of Boulder, speculation surrounding Randy, and a chance that Tanya might have been bitten by one. But with the "James slow-turner" theory, and the possibility that there might have been Little Ones at the fall of The Other Tower, it creates the possibility that the slow-turner phenomena is something that comes from the Little Ones.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    This has come up before on several other threads so I thought everyone was much in agreement about this even if Tanya never said it. Remember Marcus didn't want Hope around and the girl was adjusting to being blind right after losing her mother so there is no reason for Tanya to tell the kid "oh hey that dude that helped save your life? Yeah he totally turned and tried to gnaw on me FYI. I had to put him down with a cocktail but we learned a lot about the turning process. FOR SCIENCE!"
    Ha ha, I didn't mean to hijack anyone's prediction about James being the slow turner. Sorry if it came across as such. Just bringing a much glossed over, in my opinion, theory to the forefront. I found this brought up about eight times, each one being an 'Ah Ha!' moment by the author. Each time there wasn't much follow up from other forum members; well, nothing like the follow up that leads to many people thinking that Water Works Randy, Dunbar Randy, Tanya-Snatching Randy and Bearded-Brown-Shirt-Pete-attacking zombie are all one in the same.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast