User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheLastJumper View Post
    An underground crypt doesn't seem right. It's too... Major motion picture. I also don't see the characters going and looking for trouble. They'll need supplies, but they aren't the type to go look for trouble. The marker, if he exists, will be coming after the tower folk, they've caused too much trouble. Too good at surviving near a source. Where he conducts experiments, and creates monsters. Bloodycheek, that's why he talks. With most of the mallers on the run, or dead, season four needs a new threat or for it to be a complete fight for survival.
    I do wonder if there is an "overarching badguy" in WA. Meaning Zeds everywhere are being controlled by one being. I keep leaning towards something like a natural or manmade (with unintended consequences) event that changed people to Zed.

Then, in areas of the world, local "smart ones" exerted control and started doing their own thing. TOWTM decided to start experimenting in LA. But there wasn't a smart one in the Colony vicinity so the Zeds there didn't show the same behaviors or diversity (until Chapter 35, that is...)

So, my stake in the ground right now -> no super-worldwide-baddie.... (until I change my mind)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Gamertag: babybluex
    Well i don't see them looking for trouble, but i could see them stumbling upon something that they probably shouldn't which results in confrontation with the marker. and maybe the one that talks is bill roberts. also like you said season 4 does need a new threat. unless it is the last season and everything begins to settle down towards the end.

"Scavenger"

Status
    No settling down! It has to end exciting. What didn't make sense that he had to read all the journals? Was it what happened, in that case we won't figure it out unless they do something where the story continues after the line.
    I'd like to think that the marker is not universal, but is more of a creator figure for the specials.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

What I am really getting confused by is that on the wiki it Says randy is skittles nickname but skittles real name is duncan but also people are referring to randy as one of the Z leaders or whatever. and also like when michael was at the hospital in the colony he was saying randy when he was unconscious. so its a big jumble of stuff.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    What I am really getting confused by is that on the wiki it Says randy is skittles nickname but skittles real name is duncan but also people are referring to randy as one of the Z leaders or whatever. and also like when michael was at the hospital in the colony he was saying randy when he was unconscious. so its a big jumble of stuff.
    Not sure about the Randy/Skittles nickname deal. Randy and Skittles were both in Dunbar Apts at the same time, if i recall correctly. Randy was supposedly sent to the waterworks by CJ before Dunbar was raided by TOWTM. Michael had the run-in with the behemoth at the waterworks but we still don't have his story. Michael muttered Randy a bunch when he was being operated on by Tanya and then when Tanya got snatched by a Zed, Michael id'ed the Zed as "Randy".

Randy as a Zed "leader" is speculation based on chapter 35 stuff. No confirmation of that yet AFAIK.

Hope that helps (anyone please feel free to correct anything I messed up)

"Fresh Meat"

Status

okay thanks scbubba that helps clear up a bunch for stuff for me. So i now think that randy had some sort of a leadership role in dunbar apts then when he went to the water works must have been turned and whoever is the Zed leader may have seen potential in him to make him one of the guinea pigs. And that's right we never did hear michael's story of what happened in the water works which leaves a pretty big hole for things. do you think that maybe he will talk about it more when he is reading his journal as a live account?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    okay thanks scbubba that helps clear up a bunch for stuff for me. So i now think that randy had some sort of a leadership role in dunbar apts then when he went to the water works must have been turned and whoever is the Zed leader may have seen potential in him to make him one of the guinea pigs. And that's right we never did hear michael's story of what happened in the water works which leaves a pretty big hole for things. do you think that maybe he will talk about it more when he is reading his journal as a live account?
    Ahh, Michael.... when will we ever hear your waterworks escape story? Oh please God don't let it be romantical.....

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Ahh, Michael.... when will we ever hear your waterworks escape story? Oh please God don't let it be romantical.....
    xD michael must have had an intimate moment with the behemoth to convince it?/her? to let him go this time

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Oh, another braindead love romance!

By the way, let's what we have got:

- Is there a global antagonist? Probably not. Not every franchise needs a brain bug. We only got 12 chapters left excluding the season 3 final episode. It would appear forced to me. But I could be wrong of course.

- Is Randy leading the zombies? Might be. As we have learnt from Skittles, behemoths do not get along well with ordinary zombies. Therefor, zombies must have a hierarchy. The bunch of zombies around the colony represent a certain type of formation and they are hold back by someone or something. So Randy might be in charge, or TOWTM or there are really two fractions.
    Concerning Randy, there's no indication as I recall that he is extremely skilled at leading anyone. But I might be wrong again.

- Is it pure coincidence that the zeehs are attacking the colony right now? When Tanya was scanning the documents, she told Michael that the colonists had not encountered yet the special kinds of zombies described in the journals. But that was what, 4-5 months ago. Maybe there food resources are depleted. Here again, I could understand that one group of zombies is attracted by the shooting at the colony, but a second one?

- Zombie communication: Maybe only the zombie leaders (hierarchy) retain the ability to speak whereas their minions are reduced to pure recipients. It would not make any sense otherwise.

Sorry for getting off topic. It is just in my head...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Oh, another braindead love romance!

By the way, let's what we have got:

- Is there a global antagonist? Probably not. Not every franchise needs a brain bug. We only got 12 chapters left excluding the season 3 final episode. It would appear forced to me. But I could be wrong of course.

- Is Randy leading the zombies? Might be. As we have learnt from Skittles, behemoths do not get along well with ordinary zombies. Therefor, zombies must have a hierarchy. The bunch of zombies around the colony represent a certain type of formation and they are hold back by someone or something. So Randy might be in charge, or TOWTM or there are really two fractions.
    Concerning Randy, there's no indication as I recall that he is extremely skilled at leading anyone. But I might be wrong again.

- Is it pure coincidence that the zeehs are attacking the colony right now? When Tanya was scanning the documents, she told Michael that the colonists had not encountered yet the special kinds of zombies described in the journals. But that was what, 4-5 months ago. Maybe there food resources are depleted. Here again, I could understand that one group of zombies is attracted by the shooting at the colony, but a second one?

- Zombie communication: Maybe only the zombie leaders (hierarchy) retain the ability to speak whereas their minions are reduced to pure recipients. It would not make any sense otherwise.

Sorry for getting off topic. It is just in my head...
    Dude. You can't go off topic it's changed so much

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast