User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Yup..and for whoever it was that brought up pinstripes "help us" line...dont forget, he did just eat some dudes face....not friendly behavior if ya ask me....no. I think everything on the previous page is simply wishful thinking. No chance in hell of any of it happening

Edit: his help us line was also him mimicking what pegs and the rest were saying...just like "its Paul"..

Contextual awareness, mine Friends
    Episode #11-1
    Twice: "Help us!" (at least, it could be "Help us!"); and he/ it does not mimick anyone at that moment.
    And yes: Considering the Half-Face-Paul Ink remains a zeeh. All I ask is to think about someone having two personalities in him - one brain-hungry and malicious zeeh, the other one being the remains of a former human life, and both in ongoing struggle to gain control. Meaning: in the one moment he eats faces, 'cause the zeeh is in charge, in the other moment he is halfway human and at least tries to act like a human ...
    Somehow-ish, with regards to Ink, this is rendered senseless to some degree, if Ink/ pinstripes is/ was Bill Roberts, who was a crazy madman before the zeeh-pocalypse.
    But Randy? Was he a madman as well?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    honestly i see your point...i just have a hard time believing any part of the story will go in this direction...somehow this thread has went into some weird, crackpot territory, which im typically all about...but....just...no. i cant play today

KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    honestly i see your point...i just have a hard time believing any part of the story will go in this direction...somehow this thread has went into some weird, crackpot territory, which im typically all about...but....just...no. i cant play today

It's cool. Yeah, this thread is rich with theories ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So, we have

• 12 Inklings (at least)
    • A 60s/70s era song woven into the title.
    • Inklings 2,5,12 and either 6 or 9. Still missing the Final 8.
    • Possible human/zombie hybrid baby in Lizzie's belly.
    • Humanity's existence threatened by an offspring of the species.

Now if the Final 8 Inklings are attracted to the Doors' The End then I predict that R2-DATU will use zombie goo to repair the pelican and H.O.Pe.-0 will hear GPS coordinates in her head that will lead the survivors to a new safe haven that they will also name as Fort Irwin.

So say we all...
    At which point Hope disappears and Mitochondrial Z lays the foundation for the Ft Irwin that we all live in today?

Nyah, nobody would write such a lame ending to such a great story.....

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Thank you, clem131. Then my recollection was right after all; with your clarification I am even more 'convinced' that the burnings root in the attempts of The Mallers to burn down the arena - because this is what happened right before the events in chapter 23 ...

And as for the TOWTM and Randy and the arena ... Kc did a clever and brilliant job using different characters in WA to describe special zeehs with different words ... the one with the markings, pinstripes, the coloured one etc. And especially now we have enough fuel to consider Randy as another with markings ... Since all these things are pretty damn confusing and pretty open to almost any solid and valid theory I won't like to stick with one particular (good) theory ...

Just another small question:

What, if Ink/ pinstripes on the one side and Randy on the other side are so super-smart-ones that they actually try to find a solution against the zeeh-factor? Do you remember what pinstripes said after he had killed Paul and was facing Michael, Saul, Burt and Lizzy? He said something that sounded like "help us" ... And Randy? As you have pointed out on this thread, Randy and his group of minions seemed to treat their captive Tanya very special. Then again we have pinstripes and the hospital?
    What, if these two special zeehs - Randy and Ink - try "to survive" as humans imprisoned in their own bodies and overruled or at least stalling with the zombie-personality? What, if the zombie-agent did not make them as mindless as most other zeehs, and both of them kept something of their former human life making them fight against the zombie-personality to regain enough control over their will and bodies to find a treatment? Would be kind of a "story of survival", wouldn't it?

Good night, folks!
    Liam
    I was with you until I recalled the attack on the other tower. Ink was definitely apart of it, as confirmed by CJ, so I dont think he's seeking help, but it is curious why he left her alive.

Also, often the simplest answer is the most obvious. He did say "Help us", but he also said "It's Paul"....both seeming to be 'mimicks' of people talking to him. He said it's paul, because someone else (Saul I believe) said "It's paul" and he said "help us" because everyone else was screaming "help us".....he also had trouble with the number pad getting in, until assisted verbally by Lizzy? (I think). So while he is obviously of the smartest of the Zeds, and leads them (at least a faction of them) he is not ALL there, enough so that I would think he's plotting a Zed salvation through asking for help.

Just my 2 cents, lord knows I've been HELLA wrong before

EDIT: Liam/7odd already hashed this one out, I replied before reading further, leaving it here......because
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Nov 9th, 2012 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Already posted
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    At which point Hope disappears and Mitochondrial Z lays the foundation for the Ft Irwin that we all live in today?

Nyah, nobody would write such a lame ending to such a great story.....
    Mitochondrial Z A new entry for the We're Alive Snigglet Page, just as soon as someone makes one.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Ok....just a crazy theory, but i don't altogether trust Glen and Pete. It seems like they aren't telling everything about the supposed zombie attack that made them take so long to make it to the Colony. It's possible that Pete thinks he might be infected and that's why he seems to be trying to avoid telling the whole story......but it also occurred to me that maybe they had a run in with Scratch while on their way to the Colony and she has something over one or both of them causing them to betray Saul and friends, thus making it possible that the satphone call is still coming from Scratch and not Saul.....

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    Ok....just a crazy theory, but i don't altogether trust Glen and Pete. It seems like they aren't telling everything about the supposed zombie attack that made them take so long to make it to the Colony. It's possible that Pete thinks he might be infected and that's why he seems to be trying to avoid telling the whole story......but it also occurred to me that maybe they had a run in with Scratch while on their way to the Colony and she has something over one or both of them causing them to betray Saul and friends, thus making it possible that the satphone call is still coming from Scratch and not Saul.....
    this crossed my mind, and the thing to check on I think would be; were Glenn and Pete separated at any point during the trip down?.. Glenn's a solid old no-bullshit kinda guy...but Pete? Weasally if ya ask me...
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Nov 9th, 2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: 's....dummy
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    I think it's entirely possible that Pete just isn't the sharpest tack. He's a young guy who isn't exactly able to kick serious ass, and gets a bit careless. I'm not really thinking much about it - it just doesn't really fit his character profile. That said, I'm not sure if we've seen the end of Scratch for this season - remember that Scratch has been instrumental in the last two finales, but maybe this one will be without her? We'll see.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Hmmm I never considered Glenn and Pete's story. I figured they took so long because, as they said, they got attacked. I mean it's obvious a Zombie army was headed their way so I guess it makes sense. But, now that I think about it 8 hours is a little bit ridiculous. You guys could have something here. Man, can Scratch just freaking die already. That lady is always yelling it hurts my poor sensitive ears. Just shut up and die a horrible, Burt torturing, way.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast