User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will they rejoin?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kelly, Pegs and Lady won't rejoin. They were nuked!

2 7.69%
  • Kelly, Pegs and Lady will rejoin. They got away soon enough!

14 53.85%
  • Some will, some won't ...

10 38.46%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

This came up in another thread but I would loooovvveeee if Pegs became an inkling just to fck with Micheal in the season finale. Finally make her a character I can stand to listen to if she starts luring Micheal out and Puck (or Kelly) gets the honor of putting her down. /endrant
    But have to agree with others Kelly does not have story the way Pegs does so I really hope she gets at least a good sendoff. That is the problem with so few red shirts around if everyone survives that you care about the story becomes too thin but someone always has to bite it to keep you listening.
    Last edited by Raven; Nov 7th, 2012 at 03:39 PM.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    I believe that Kelly and Pegs will make it, but we won't hear from them until early in season 4.

My stupid crazy far reaching theory (plus a few unnecessary Star Wars references.....):
    As season three winds down, amid the siege of the Colony, Saul and company manage to contact Michael via the satphone and tell him where they are, that they're in trouble, and they desperately need a doctor. Against Kimmett's wishes, he goes on some damn fool crusade and takes off in the pelican with Datu, Hope, Tanya, Puck, and the helicopter crew from boulder. They wait for Riley, but Irwin gets overrun and the have to take off without her.
    As they watch Irwin get swarmed they lose communications with Irwin command. Believing Irwin to be lost, they fly to the Colony where they make a rough landing and the pelican is damaged yet again. They fend off the attack and reunite with Saul and friends. Despite Tanya's best efforts, CJ loses her leg and as the season ends is in a coma after complications from the amputation. Michael believes that Pegs, Kelly, and Riley are dead and that Irwin is completely gone. They are trapped at the Colony, with little hope for the future.....but they're alive.

Start season 4.

As Boulder is overrun, Kelly and Pegs are attempting to escape. In the ensuing chaos, after some frantic driving around, they wind up at or near the airfield, and Pegs manages to get a helicopter in the air shortly before the bomb goes off. She flies away toward Irwin, but the helicopter doesn't have enough fuel to make it there, and it starts to go down somewhere in the mountains. Pegs screams at Kelly, in the copilots seat: "Kelly!! Lock down auxiliary power!!". Pegs manages to set down hard and they are trapped in the mountains in the middle of winter.
    They make their way to a conveniently placed cabin and hole up for the winter. The cabin once belonged to some sort of crazy survivalist and is stocked up with food and has a generator, a few rifles and some communications equipment. safe for now, they settle in for the long haul. Pegs freaks out and Kelly has to take control. One day as she is messing around with the radio, she makes contact with the remnants of Irwin, now with a newly confident Riley leading the resistance against the zombies.
    Riley begins to explain how Irwin was overrun after Michael left for the Colony. Kimmet and his staff are taken out and the remaining personnel form a haphazard resistance and manage to hold and defend Irwin, but are whittled away until only a handful remain. Halfway through their conversation, a commotion breaks out at Irwin and the radio begins to fuzz out. Pegs hears it in the background and decides that she needs to get to Irwin to rescue Riley and tries to leave. Kelly tells her that shell freeze before she makes it to the end of the driveway, to which she responds: "Then Ill see you in hell!!" and slams the door. Kelly has no choice but to chase after her.
    After traveling blindly for a while they manage to find a small town with an airfield, and Pegs is able to fly them to Irwin, which is eerily deserted. They get out and start looking for Riley only to be attacked by zombies. Kelly manages to fight all but one of them off when she runs out of ammo. Right when it looks (sounds) like there is no hope, an arrow is suddenly sticking out of its head, and Riley pops out from behind some rubble and says "Come with me if you want to live!".
    Riley takes them to a small bunker that is all that remains of the Irwin resistance, and they ummm....bunker down for a while. With a situation that is growing increasingly dire, they decide that they need to get in touch with Michael and they have to go on a mission to the overrun command building to get a satphone. They get it and manage to get in touch with Michael and make a harrowing escape from Irwin to the Colony, where our heroes are finally all reunited and we finally learn what the hell is going on and how to stop it.

What happens next somehow involves Ink, Randy, Ground Zero and the Fort Irwin nuke, with a touch of Scratch, Skittles, and Mr. Whiskers.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    I believe that Kelly and Pegs will make it, but we won't hear from them until early in season 4.

My stupid crazy far reaching theory (plus a few unnecessary Star Wars references.....):
    As season three winds down, amid the siege of the Colony, Saul and company manage to contact Michael via the satphone and tell him where they are, that they're in trouble, and they desperately need a doctor. Against Kimmett's wishes, he goes on some damn fool crusade and takes off in the pelican with Datu, Hope, Tanya, Puck, and the helicopter crew from boulder. They wait for Riley, but Irwin gets overrun and the have to take off without her.
    As they watch Irwin get swarmed they lose communications with Irwin command. Believing Irwin to be lost, they fly to the Colony where they make a rough landing and the pelican is damaged yet again. They fend off the attack and reunite with Saul and friends. Despite Tanya's best efforts, CJ loses her leg and as the season ends is in a coma after complications from the amputation. Michael believes that Pegs, Kelly, and Riley are dead and that Irwin is completely gone. They are trapped at the Colony, with little hope for the future.....but they're alive.

Start season 4.

As Boulder is overrun, Kelly and Pegs are attempting to escape. In the ensuing chaos, after some frantic driving around, they wind up at or near the airfield, and Pegs manages to get a helicopter in the air shortly before the bomb goes off. She flies away toward Irwin, but the helicopter doesn't have enough fuel to make it there, and it starts to go down somewhere in the mountains. Pegs screams at Kelly, in the copilots seat: "Kelly!! Lock down auxiliary power!!". Pegs manages to set down hard and they are trapped in the mountains in the middle of winter.
    They make their way to a conveniently placed cabin and hole up for the winter. The cabin once belonged to some sort of crazy survivalist and is stocked up with food and has a generator, a few rifles and some communications equipment. safe for now, they settle in for the long haul. Pegs freaks out and Kelly has to take control. One day as she is messing around with the radio, she makes contact with the remnants of Irwin, now with a newly confident Riley leading the resistance against the zombies.
    Riley begins to explain how Irwin was overrun after Michael left for the Colony. Kimmet and his staff are taken out and the remaining personnel form a haphazard resistance and manage to hold and defend Irwin, but are whittled away until only a handful remain. Halfway through their conversation, a commotion breaks out at Irwin and the radio begins to fuzz out. Pegs hears it in the background and decides that she needs to get to Irwin to rescue Riley and tries to leave. Kelly tells her that shell freeze before she makes it to the end of the driveway, to which she responds: "Then Ill see you in hell!!" and slams the door. Kelly has no choice but to chase after her.
    After traveling blindly for a while they manage to find a small town with an airfield, and Pegs is able to fly them to Irwin, which is eerily deserted. They get out and start looking for Riley only to be attacked by zombies. Kelly manages to fight all but one of them off when she runs out of ammo. Right when it looks (sounds) like there is no hope, an arrow is suddenly sticking out of its head, and Riley pops out from behind some rubble and says "Come with me if you want to live!".
    Riley takes them to a small bunker that is all that remains of the Irwin resistance, and they ummm....bunker down for a while. With a situation that is growing increasingly dire, they decide that they need to get in touch with Michael and they have to go on a mission to the overrun command building to get a satphone. They get it and manage to get in touch with Michael and make a harrowing escape from Irwin to the Colony, where our heroes are finally all reunited and we finally learn what the hell is going on and how to stop it.

What happens next somehow involves Ink, Randy, Ground Zero and the Fort Irwin nuke, with a touch of Scratch, Skittles, and Mr. Whiskers.
    ...you had me at 'Scratch' *heart flutters*

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Sadly, I fear that there wil not be enough room for all three in the get away vehicle and, after a hard fought contest, Lady will go all "Scratch" on Pegs and leave her bleeding out on a Boulder street corner. Kelly will say something like "I always liked you better anyway..." as Lady jumps in and they speed outta town.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yeah!!! The first one voting for: "They all got nuked ...!" Wishful thinking, or just admitting to what may seem to be most logical?
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh ... Two by now ... What has happened???
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

This might be mean... Most people might like Pegs but I honestly don't. I hope she doesn't make it but I'm sure she will... Kelly better make it too though!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I think both Pegs, Kelly and Lady make it but we wont hear or see them well into the next season

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Majority won by 1 voice.
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Majority won by 1 voice.
    Gotta love that Kc..... :-)
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast