Thread: Thoughts on CJ

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    more thought i give to CJ...more i think im gonna go with the "shes from the mental hospital" idea...not so much because i believe it wholeheartedly, but just because someone on here needs to take that angle with it. if you examine the things we know about her with that mindset...it makes sense. her paranoid behaviour, her "breakdown" as mentioned by sean...could the secret files she had stashed in the wall safe be her hospital records?..its def. possible, in this scenario at least...ink leaving her because he recognosed something within her...etc. relisten to her parts with the mindset of "this woman is batshit crazy" and it makes sense...in a weird, kooky sort of way.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VEE View Post
    How do you know she's hot? -Because she looks exactly like the actress who played her, and strong women are hot! Obviously Riley is still my number 1.
    I don't know. It still sounds like your two-timing Riley for the new hottie on the block. Do the people on the Riley thread know yet?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    more thought i give to CJ...more i think im gonna go with the "shes from the mental hospital" idea...not so much because i believe it wholeheartedly, but just because someone on here needs to take that angle with it. if you examine the things we know about her with that mindset...it makes sense. her paranoid behaviour, her "breakdown" as mentioned by sean...could the secret files she had stashed in the wall safe be her hospital records?..its def. possible, in this scenario at least...ink leaving her because he recognosed something within her...etc. relisten to her parts with the mindset of "this woman is batshit crazy" and it makes sense...in a weird, kooky sort of way.
    Just a thought that could support the mental health facility worker idea. CJ knows how to fight, which led to speculation she could be a cop or a corrections worker. Mental health workers are commonly trained in unarmed combat in order to protect themselves and control their patients. I was putting together a class on self-defense for health care workers, and every single expert suggested to me was from the mental health field.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Yeah, I don't think there is anything at all "crazy" about CJ, no way. Having a break down doesn't make you crazy. Shes a pro of some sort, I doubt she's a prison guard, but she may have had some connection with the hospital....I really dont know. She has some experience with weapons as she knows what "mechanical zero" means (armed combat), yet has the confidence for physical combat (takes on Saul)....and she seems to not be a slacker of any any sorts....shes got her shit together, maybe not perfectly but its working for her...My money is on her being current or former military, maybe a reservist like Michael??

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Stranger things have happened...#kalanirunsstairsfast

I'm just making sure we have all the bases covered...i Like the sarah Conner angle
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Hay, I just had a thought. I remember somewhere people were saying she had a thing with Sean from the Colony. What if she had a thing going on with pre-zombie Randy instead. You know the guy Michael got killed or something like that at the water works. It would be a great way for Michael to recount that story. The he would have a death match with CJ for leadership of the clan.

"Lurker"

Status

I dont really understand the argument that CJ has Poor Execution skills. She does tend to take the backseat when it comes to most missions, more of a, let the other guy handle this, kind of deal. But that could be explained by simple self preservation. Is the argument because she couldn't protect her tower? If so I can understand why that didn't work. When Ink tried to take Michael's tower they barely got out of it alive. I don't think it has anything to do with execution of a plan when I doubt CJ even realized Ink existed at the time.

And I'm not sure about the whole deal with Ink leaving her alone out of some memory of her. And Im not really sure It has something to do with him not thinking he could take her either. Ink is a pretty smart Zombie. And He has been shot before without having much of an effect on him. I think If he wanted he could have Taken CJ. I think like someone mentioned before he left her alone out of some kind of Torment, i think someone said leaving her in her own prison?
    Last edited by lenarinn; Jul 24th, 2012 at 12:49 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I LOVE the character of CJ she survived by herself for months she single handedly ran a fortress and can handle a sword! YAY! This is kind of terrible but if I was saul as soon as I joined the fort I would have been like lizzie,who the hells that? Baby what baby? Im sure its fine.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Just occurred to me...perhaps she was a hitman for the family like Ink (Bill Roberts) was and that has something to do with why he let her go....well actually prob not....she said that all she had at home was her sword and I'm sure an enforcer would have more than that? Doesn't account for her apparent skills in planning/organizing either...so...okay....I'm sticking with her being prior miltary service, specifically an officer, and can't realy guess anymore as to why he left her, other then they had other targets/things to do...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    Mental health workers are commonly trained in unarmed combat in order to protect themselves and control their patients. I was putting together a class on self-defense for health care workers, and every single expert suggested to me was from the mental health field.
    True but that wouldn't account for her use of choke holds ( generaly a BJJ thing ) or the fact that she can handle a katana.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast