User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Um...so remember how Scratch said "both of them" during chapter 24 and no one in the tower knew what the f*** she was going on about?

Kalani may have killed himself for no reason. If the second person was Hannah, Scratch might still have her and she might still be alive.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Um...so remember how Scratch said "both of them" during chapter 24 and no one in the tower knew what the f*** she was going on about?

Kalani may have killed himself for no reason. If the second person was Hannah, Scratch might still have her and she might still be alive.
    17 year old hannah may be better off dead...
    Angel's #1 Fan

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Plus, zombie apocalypse, you are fighting against a few soldiers and a bunch of civilians, are you really going to expect them to have a helicopter?
    You do if you know they have a pilot among their ranks, which is why Scratch shouldn't have been totally surprised. I think she was just more pissed that her plan was being foiled.

Ok, regarding the Kalani / Blackmail theory...

KALANI / BLACKMAIL THEORY 2.0

A. Kalani was picked up by the Mallers, who used Hannah to blackmail him into being a spy

B. Perhaps the Mallers couldn't use one of their original gang to spy on CJ's tower because they were already well-known to CJ's bunch and the ruse wouldn't have worked

C. The Mallers wanted Kalani to strip them of their arms and set make CJ's tower vulnerable much the same way that Bill did it to our guys

D. However, Zombie Bill had his own plans, and sacked CJ's tower before Durai's plan could come to fruition. That made moving into our tower Durai's Plan B

E. After Zombie Bill invasion, CJ's remaining crew was demolished, leaving the Mallers to assume that Kalani was dead. No more mole, so no reason to keep his girl alive, either.

F. Durai and the gang then focused on Plan B--taking over our Tower-- by using Bill as the mole, who hid our ammo and laid open the welcome mat for Scratch.

G. Right before the shit went down, though, Kalani (on guard duty) uses his access to the radio to contact Scratch and ask about Hannah. Having no further need for Kalani as a mole (as Bill was already doing that over at our place), Scratch makes some snarky comment to Kalani that his little girl's bones have made fine necklaces for the whole crew, etc, etc.

H. Kalani goes ape-shit with rage, and heads to the upper balconies to try to take a pot-shot at Scratch when they arrive. So he is the shooter from the tower, even though Bill is the Rat that sided with the Mallers.

I. Durai moves in expecting and easy takeover, but doesn't count on Burt & the Gang being SuperBad, and the underdog wins the day...

J. That left Durai to go to Plan C, a riskier move of trying to find new digs in the Colony, down South, but they would first have to blow-up the Arena to keep Bill's gang from following them right to their new doorstep.

K. And Kalani, believing that Hannah is dead, now pledges his loyalty to our gang, even giving his life to ensure their survival.

L. But. the comment about two prisoners by Scratch leads me to believe that Scratch only told Kalani that Hannah was dead, but didn't actually kill her. Also, I mentioned that the redhead at the golf-course probably wasn't her.

Whew! So that's the current theory. It isn't perfect, I know, but I hope it gets some others thinking, or improving it in some way. Two things that don't jive with this theory are:

1. Why did Durai give up on CJ's tower so easily after Bill Zombie cleared the way for him? Why didn't he just wait a few days for the Zeds to clear and then move right in??

2. Why did Landlord Bill risk his life to fight for our guys if he was really thinking of getting in good with Scratch and the new regime?

3. Why would the Mallers use Kalani as a spy, when he would be much more valuable as a pilot--or more valuable at least to force him to train several other Mallers to be pilots. Can't believe Durai didn't consider this.

4. Why keep Hannah alive? Why keep Lizzy alive? It seems that Scratch is protecting them, somehow...but for what reason?

So yeah... anyone can help me out with these?
    Last edited by Litmaster; Mar 5th, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Purgatory pt2 I believe
    CORRECTION: 10-1 round the fifteen minute mark
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by litmaster View Post
    Okay...some speculation there. But damn, he's from Hawaii. His name is Hawaiian (meaning "Heaven/sky/chief"). He's fat (okay, this is a racial stereotype). And how many ginger-headed Irishmen are named friggin' Kalani??!?

I'm interested where, exactly, Datu says that Kalani doesn't look like his name. Which chapter?

it is the Purgatory chapter go in about 5 mins. not sure if it is 1 or 2

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    it is the Purgatory chapter go in about 5 mins. not sure if it is 1 or 2
    I found it. It's in 10-1 "Purgatory" at 9:56.
    Kalani is described as late 30's with thinned out grey and brown hair, "as if he had just dyed it a month ago and the greys were starting to take over" and "I woudn't have guessed his name was Kalani.

Ok, but not sure what Datu meant by that. Anyone happen to know, genetically speaking, what lineage you need to come up with a redhead? I know it's the rarest of natural hair colors (of course, the redhead at the golf course might have colored it, but it would have roots showing by now, right?

Holy crap... now I'm looking at hair dye for evidence. We're gone from listening to this thing, to studying it! Take over, Arthur! You're much better at this kind of thing than I am... Peace out, brothers.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I found it. It's in 10-1 "Purgatory" at 9:56.
    Kalani is described as late 30's with thinned out grey and brown hair, "as if he had just dyed it a month ago and the greys were starting to take over" and "I woudn't have guessed his name was Kalani.

Ok, but not sure what Datu meant by that. Anyone happen to know, genetically speaking, what lineage you need to come up with a redhead? I know it's the rarest of natural hair colors (of course, the redhead at the golf course might have colored it, but it would have roots showing by now, right?
    What I think we have here is an over analysis of the situation.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a White man born in Hawaii or with Hawaiian ancestry gets named Kalani and then mates with a person with red haired genes and gets a ginger offspring.

There's also the possibility (after being prodded here by Kc) that sometimes a cigar is simply a box of red hair dye.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 5th, 2012 at 06:31 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    You do if you know they have a pilot among their ranks, which is why Scratch shouldn't have been totally surprised. I think she was just more pissed that her plan was being foiled.

Ok, regarding the Kalani / Blackmail theory...

KALANI / BLACKMAIL THEORY 2.0

A. Kalani was picked up by the Mallers, who used Hannah to blackmail him into being a spy

B. Perhaps the Mallers couldn't use one of their original gang to spy on CJ's tower because they were already well-known to CJ's bunch and the ruse wouldn't have worked

C. The Mallers wanted Kalani to strip them of their arms and set make CJ's tower vulnerable much the same way that Bill did it to our guys

D. However, Zombie Bill had his own plans, and sacked CJ's tower before Durai's plan could come to fruition. That made moving into our tower Durai's Plan B

E. After Zombie Bill invasion, CJ's remaining crew was demolished, leaving the Mallers to assume that Kalani was dead. No more mole, so no reason to keep his girl alive, either.

F. Durai and the gang then focused on Plan B--taking over our Tower-- by using Bill as the mole, who hid our ammo and laid open the welcome mat for Scratch.

G. Right before the shit went down, though, Kalani (on guard duty) uses his access to the radio to contact Scratch and ask about Hannah. Having no further need for Kalani as a mole (as Bill was already doing that over at our place), Scratch makes some snarky comment to Kalani that his little girl's bones have made fine necklaces for the whole crew, etc, etc.

H. Kalani goes ape-shit with rage, and heads to the upper balconies to try to take a pot-shot at Scratch when they arrive. So he is the shooter from the tower, even though Bill is the Rat that sided with the Mallers.

I. Durai moves in expecting and easy takeover, but doesn't count on Burt & the Gang being SuperBad, and the underdog wins the day...

J. That left Durai to go to Plan C, a riskier move of trying to find new digs in the Colony, down South, but they would first have to blow-up the Arena to keep Bill's gang from following them right to their new doorstep.

K. And Kalani, believing that Hannah is dead, now pledges his loyalty to our gang, even giving his life to ensure their survival.

L. But. the comment about two prisoners by Scratch leads me to believe that Scratch only told Kalani that Hannah was dead, but didn't actually kill her. Also, I mentioned that the redhead at the golf-course probably wasn't her.

Whew! So that's the current theory. It isn't perfect, I know, but I hope it gets some others thinking, or improving it in some way. Two things that don't jive with this theory are:

1. Why did Durai give up on CJ's tower so easily after Bill Zombie cleared the way for him? Why didn't he just wait a few days for the Zeds to clear and then move right in??

2. Why did Landlord Bill risk his life to fight for our guys if he was really thinking of getting in good with Scratch and the new regime?

3. Why would the Mallers use Kalani as a spy, when he would be much more valuable as a pilot--or more valuable at least to force him to train several other Mallers to be pilots. Can't believe Durai didn't consider this.

4. Why keep Hannah alive? Why keep Lizzy alive? It seems that Scratch is protecting them, somehow...but for what reason?

So yeah... anyone can help me out with these?

Zombie Paul right, not Bill? I hadnt put too much credit to Scratch saying she had two of the towers ppl, now that you put it that way...duh yeah your right it prolly is Hannah and Lizzy. I dont get why Kalani can fly a plane and not drive thru a fence. Maybe Kalani didnt say he could fly a chopper, trying to keep that as a backup in case he could get Hannah out. NEVER MIND...It is BILL! Bill Roberts...DIRRR...when I have been up too late I dont think well and should not post!
    Last edited by Pandora; Mar 7th, 2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: hits forehead

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    I really doubt the flat tire was intentional because it happened while they were fleeing for their lives from a Behemoth and nearly got them killed. Kalani was actually telling Angel to save himself when they got cornered, so the flat tire did nothing to help any secret goals. Plus it was revealed on We're Not Dead that Kevin Flood improvised the "Sorry about that flat tire" line. I apologise for my mistakes, don't you?
    Awww man, I totally missed that, goes back to listen to WND.

Hmmm, still not totally sold on the cold thing, it sounded quite intentional to me, but as we just had with the hair, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post

Right and she didn't know that Kalani wasn't in the Tower and was possibly trying to provoke him into making contact, especially if she thought that he had turned and told the Tower everything.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast