User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

We're Alive Timeline

I have a rough timeline that I would like input and help on.

May 8- Outbreak Begins/ Tower Secured/ Riley and Pegs Saved/ Bill found

May 9- Lizzie Found/ Lobby Re-Secured/ Mr. Whiskers Found/ Store Made

May 10- Plans made for Scavenging Mission/ Gun Training/ Pegs starts on sign

May 11- Scavenging Mission/ The New Arrivals find Tower/ Roof Accessed/ The Flower Pot Overrun/ Burt Saved

May 12- Tower Re-Secured/ Rules made

May 13- Jobs Implemented/ Bill Infection Problem/ Journals started

May 18- Kalani crashes at LAX

May 19- Kalani enters the Other Tower/ Convoy Ambush

May 22- Other Tower overrun/ Kalani enters Arena/ Samantha Enters the Arena/ Hope, Sean, James escape to the Colony

June 26- Power runs out/ Pumping station team leaves/ Convoy Ambush found

June 27- Saul tails the Mallers/ Burt and Lizzy save Saul from the hybrid

June 28- Saul Returns/ Scent idea started/ Sweat Experiment/ Ant idea

June 29- Tagging Mission/ Lizzy knocked out/ Riley tells Michael they have two years/ Latch and Scratch come to the Tower

June 30-Water station recon/ Michael goes missing/ Water stops working/ Skittles warns recon group about Arena

July 1-

July 2- Datu enters the Arena

July 3- Datu and Kalani saved from Arena/ Pinstripes enters the Tower/ Kalani tells his story/ Michael returns

July 4- Kalani on Guard Duty/ Party

July 5- War with Mallers/ Bill died/ Tommy died/ Saul shot

July 19- Simon Killed/ MPK head south

July 20- Boat crash/ Victor finds MPK

July 21- Colony discovered/ Angel and Kalani head out to get MRE's

July 22- Angel and Kalani escape from the behemoth/ Lizzy kicked out of the Tower

July 23- Latch's Body dropped off/ Skittles saves Angel and Kalani from the behemoth/ Lizzy captured by Mallers

July 24-

July 25- Michael wakes up/ Victor, Tanya, Kelly, Michael, Pegs, Hope leave the Colony/ Marcus killed

July 26- Saul gets treatment from his mom/ Saul and Burt head out in search of Lizzy/ Mallers not in Mall/ Pippin enters the Tower/ “Hen” found/ Mallers ambushed by Pinstripes/ Mallers blow up Arena

July 27- Pippin killed/ Datu and Kalani head out to “Hen”/ Victor and Pegs go near ground zero/ Victor and Pegs arrive at LAX (“Hen”)/ Kalani trains Pegs/ Lewis takes the fall for Pippin's death/ Roofs cleared

July 28- Hospital crew go to hospital/ “Rooster” found/ Saul runs off/ Saul finds remains of Arena/ Saul contacts Mallers/ Exchange set up/ Tower attacked by Scratch/ Kalani dies/ Tower destroyed/ Saul and Victor go missing/ Burt and Angel almost (might have) died/ Michael, Pegs, Datu, Riley, Hope, Tanya, and Kelly fly away from the remains of the Tower

Problems include-
    Datu, Angel, and Riley spent an extra day out of the tower.
    The last three or four days aren't determind.
    The other towers attack is a rough estimation.
    The towers activity during the venture in the colony isn't proper.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Looks good to me for the most part!

There are some order issues (like the water station mission is listed before the water cuts out) but those are minor adjustments.

I think there might be another day involved with the Diesel Truck Mission with Lizzy, Saul and Burt. The Convoy ambush was found at night I believe (or maybe that's just me making it darker and more spooky in my minds eye). Meaning they travel past Eastern Bay at night, arrive at the pumping station the next day (which in your line would be June 27, making Saul's improbable survival and recovery on the 28th, and his return to the tower on June 29).

I think, and I don't know this is confirmed by Kc or we've just come to assume that the series currently is taking place in Late August. I think there is more time between the events of the War/surgery etc to where we see Burt is in charge. I think that takes us to early August (and I have no proof whatsoever to back that up). But there has to be time to sow the seeds of discontent among the former leadership.

The timing of Lizzy departing the Tower is off. The chapter title was "About Last Night" meaning/assuming Lizzy was kicked out the night of the Colony rebellion and hostile take over. So as MPKVTH were escaping the Colony, back in LA Lizzy was being booted from the Tower. She was captured in the morning/afternoon The Colony crew returned. So in your timeline, that puts Lizzy being kicked out comes on July 25, and gets kidnapped on the 26th.

You also need to switch "Escaping Behemoth" and "Dropping off Latch's body" they happened in reverse from what is listed. There's also another day involved with the Army Base timeline because Angel and Kalani spent the night in the water tower with Skittles.

The other obvious issue arises where we know that the Colony storyline and the Kalani/Angel storyline, while told simultaneously, did not occur at the same time. Otherwise Angel wouldn't have necessarily have been so spry when he met everyone down in the garage. He's had time to heal from his gashes.

I also think that the epic July 28th day happened over the course of a couple of days. Again, I have no proof of that and I know you account for that in your notes after the listing. There's just waaaaaaaay too much that happened that day to fit it in 24 hours. I feel, and I again can't prove this, that when Saul took off it was near dusk of whatever day it happened to be.

It may seem like I'm tearin' this apart, I'm not. This is a really solid effort to put things together in a timeline that is going to be impossible to nail down...unless Kc wants to help

EDIT: We are in August as of Chapter 18 according to Kc.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 26th, 2011 at 06:15 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    End of Chapter 24 we are at August 2nd. So you can just do some minor tweaks.
    //// SCRATCH THAT. My dates were off.
    Last edited by Kc; Mar 12th, 2012 at 02:48 PM.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nick, I think the wreckage of the convoy was found in the day, but, it was raining heavily.

They leave the Tower, come across the convoy, pick up Lady and booze, drive past the Prison on the way to the fuel station, find and start to fill a tanker. Saul makes the comment, and there it goes... or something like that as the sunsets. Or, that is how I remember it anyway.

"Lurker"

Status
    hello everyone, i am new here.. when does the new season begin.. i finished "this is it", chapter 24 and cant wait for more!!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roliden22 View Post
    hello everyone, i am new here.. when does the new season begin.. i finished "this is it", chapter 24 and cant wait for more!!
    There is not a set date. Vote here to guess when it comes back

And you are correct Arthur. Like I said I was never sure if I made it a night time encounter simply because it's creepier/I'm pretty sure the power went out at night. I might be mistaken and if I get more than 10 seconds to myself sometime tonight I'll listen again. But I was pretty suite incident with forcing Kelly outside and that rainstorm (which was the same one) happened at night.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Oct 27th, 2011 at 03:35 PM.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

I hate to be nit-picky and I appreciate the hard work that went into this approximate timeline. However you mixed up the helicopters. The LAX coastguard helicopter is code named "Rooster" and the hospital Bell helicopter is the "Hen".

As Victor puts it, "The Green Rooster is the big coastguard one and the Bell Hen is the one from the hospital"

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I listened again and I think the collection of candles threw me off. I know it makes sense when power goes out and Kelly trying to lead an exodus on foot makes no sense at night at all.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello there. Here's my attempt at a timeline, hope it's helpful(I've highlighted the episodes where a date is mentioned):

Season 01:
    08.05.2009: wa-1-1-itbegins, wa-1-2-itbegins, wa-1-3-itbegins, wa-2-1-thetwothings
    10.05.2009: wa-2-1-thetwothings, wa-2-2-thetwothings, wa-2-3-thetwothings
    11.05.2009: wa-2-3-thetwothings
    12.05.2009: wa-2-3-thetwothings, wa-3-1-thenewarrivals, wa-3-2-thenewarrivals, wa-3-3-thenewarrivals
    13.05.2009: wa-3-3-thenewarrivals, wa-4-1-rulesandregulations
    14.05.2009: wa-4-2-rulesandregulations
    15.05.2009: wa-4-3-rulesandregulations, wa-5-1-ladyandthetink, wa-5-2-ladyandthetink, wa-5-3-ladyandthetink
    16.05.2009: wa-5-3-ladyandthetink, wa-6-1-theremainsofeasternbay, wa-6-2-theremainsofeasternbay, wa-6-3-theremainsofeasternbay
    17.05.2009: wa-6-3-theremainsofeasternbay
    28.06.2009: wa-7-1-bloodsweatandfears, wa-7-2-bloodsweatandfears
    29.06.2009: wa-7-3-bloodsweatandfears, wa-8-1-wheredoyougotosleep
    30.06.2009: wa-8-2-wheredoyougotosleep, wa-8-3-wheredoyoutosleep, wa-9-1-theroadtolivingdeath, wa-9-2-theroadtolivingdeath, wa-9-3-theroadtolivingdeath
    01.07.2009: wa-9-3-theroadtolivingdeath, wa-10-1-purgatory, wa-10-2-purgatory, wa-10-3-purgatory, wa-11-1-randr, wa-11-2-randr
    03.07.2009: wa-11-2-randr, wa-11-3-randr
    04.07.2009: wa-11-3-randr, wa-12-1-thewar, wa-12-2-thewar, wa-12-3-thewar, wa-12-4-thewar

Season 02:
    04.07.2009: wa-13-1-separatedyingembers, wa-13-2-separatedyingembers, wa-13-3-separatedyingembers
    05.07.2009: wa-14-1-outoftheashes, wa-14-2-outoftheashes, wa-14-3-outoftheashes
    24.07.2009: wa-15-1-desperatetimes, wa-15-2-desperatetimes, wa-15-3-desperatetimes
    25.07.2009: wa-16-1-overtheairwaves, wa-16-2-overtheairwaves, wa-16-3-overtheairwaves, wa-17-1-theremightbeothers, wa-17-2-theremightbeothers, wa-17-3-theremightbeothers
    26.07.2009: wa-18-1-noplacelikehome, wa-18-2-noplacelikehome, wa-18-3-noplacelikehome
    01.08.2009: wa-19-1-the-catalyst, wa-19-2-the-catalyst, wa-19-3-the-catalyst
    02.08.2009: wa-20-1-aboutlastnight, wa-20-2-aboutlastnight, wa-20-3-aboutlastnight, wa-21-1-markofthebeast, wa-21-2-markofthebeast, wa-21-3-markofthebeast
    03.08.2009: wa-22-1-ourdoubtsaretraitors, wa-22-2-ourdoubtsaretraitors, wa-22-3-ourdoubtsaretraitors, wa-23-1-thedevilsworkshop, wa-23-2-thedevilsworkshop, wa-23-3-thedevilsworkshop, wa-24thehardertheyfall

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Todd, I'm glad I'm not alone with this want to get the story in a timeline. What you've failed to see is that there are events that are missing when going by the chapter titles. Good work though, I shall compare notes now. Also thanks Nik and others. Also Kc, you've just made it easier to figure out NOTHING!!! I still don't know how many days went by since MPK left the colony.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast