User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Not sure if it makes sense that Kalani was the traitor, but there is no way Kalani survived that crash. I think Saul, Lizzie, Angel, Bert, and Victor are all alive. The Mallers still have Lizzie and will have Angel and Bert as "slaves." Saul and Victor will probably be the ones who rescue them and then they somehow make it to the base where the others are.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySniffer View Post
    I'm fine with anyone dying except for Saul, and Bert, they can't die, I love them too much.
    If Bert dies, Ernie will get pissed!

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    Yeah I think that the car was blown up by the RPG or it was gunned down
    Not to mention there where a lot of biters! I wonder why they didn't decide on dropping some sweat jars from the sky?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Everybody keeps saying that there was no way for Kalani to survive the crash... DUH!! Kalani is dead, end of theorizing on a
    future for him. What needs to be done is knowing if anybody wanted to try and find the hummer. I mean come on, that has to
    have some sentimental value! It's saved all their bums several times over. Angel is most likely alive, in really really bad shape,
    but alive. Surviving a building crashing under you isn't easy, but survivable. If he was inside the building, well he would be dead. Kalani is most likely the rat, he had time, motive, and a secret journal that Tanya didn't read.

"Lurker"

Status
    as long as mr.whiskers survives im happy

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm kind of shocked at all the people who think that Angel is the rat...clearly he has some connection with scratch, but it's not something he's happy about. Also he's in the room with Pippin CONSTANTLY, and Pippin never reacts to him....it's after he leaves and someone else comes in that he reacts and gets nervous. It also could not be Kelly, as she was in the room for quite some time. It's POSSIBLE that it's Riley, but I see no reason for her to betray anyone.

Kalani is the most logical conclusion, as he seems to have had motive (protecting this "Hannah" girl, which we mostly seem to think was the girl that was assassinated at the golf course) and the access (EDIT: My only problem with this is that Michael or Angel specifically say that Kalani was with Datu the entire time, and Datu would have no reason to lie for or protect Kalani...there must be something that's missing). They say Kalani was also in the other tower...maybe he was also planted there by the mallers. After that place got overrun, he was just chillin in the Arena until he was rescued. At that point, he contacts the mallers again to say he wants to come back to see Hannah, and they ask where he is...he tells the "another tower" and things spiral out of control from there. I like the theory that his journal is what's in bills desk, along with a long range walkie of some variety that the tower occupants do not know about.

As far as who survives, it's gotta be Angel somehow, along with Burt. Kalani living through a fireball explosion makes very little sense, but I will admit, after a second listen after reading all of the comments on the forums, it DOES sound like Scratch is walking on metal....but it doesn't have to be the chopper, it could be the exploded tankers for all we know. Saul and Victor definitely live, and will probably end up saving Lizzy, Burt and Angel.
    Last edited by Mora; Aug 14th, 2011 at 05:31 AM.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    I think that Burt landed on a different story below the one they were suppose to land on. And I also kinda think that maybe some of the survivors in the tower were able to escape before it collapsed, but I don't know. Angel is hard to think of a way that he could have survived. Don't really think he did.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    Angel has to be alive, otherwise it would be really pointless for Angel to grab what was in Bill's desk. I don't think they would pointlessly put that in...

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by cleeprevo View Post
    Angel has to be alive, otherwise it would be really pointless for Angel to grab what was in Bill's desk. I don't think they would pointlessly put that in...
    While I will point out that I do think that Angel is still alive, I think it also necessary to point out that Angel grabbed Kalani's journal and things that were in the desk and put them (along with Lady) in Hope's backpack before she went over to the other building on the zipline...

Given the circumstances, I think that this will be largely overlooked until we know exactly what's up with the survivors on the helicopter and the status of Burt and Angel; I think that it will be awhile before we get to "read" the information, unfortunately.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Steam ID: JusticePain
    Only person I want to live is Burt. It would nice if Angle would live too but I want Burt to live. I think he held on to the rope, slammed in to the side of the building and clumbed into a window and he is now alive.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast