User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 38-1

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    May I propose Sunglasses At Night as subheading?

Why not? When Datu first encounters Samantha, he describes her as two faceless eyes.
    Likes Red Shirt, Hanniekuma, LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by witch_doctor View Post

at mysterical island laboratories

mr. Talisman: "witch doctor! Mr. Mephistopheles has just turned pink and a unicorn horn has replaced his goat horns! Why is there pixie dust all over the place? "

witch doctor: "but mr. Talisman, you insisted that i remove the eyes of all of the newts. When i told you we didn't have enough jars for them you told me to use the pixie dust jars. Well, 100 blind newts went running amok spreading pixie dust all over. We couldn't catch the newts because pixie dust turns them into chameleons. It says on on the msds labels that you had me glue onto all of the bottles last week. One of the ghouls says that he followed a trail of pixie dust heading towards mephistopheles' stash of greek yogurt and dolmades."

mephistopheles: "talismaaaaaaaan!!!!! In my office now!!!! "
    Ll.
    rotf lmfao

GRATZ on 25k achievement!

Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 25th, 2013 at 12:02 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Why not? When Datu first encounters Samantha, he describes her as two faceless eyes.
    Nice one. Besides, Hope still cannot see clearly, just some blurred lines.
    Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Sep 25th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Nice one. Besides, Hope still cannot see clearly, just some...

http://www.alltimeclubbing.com/video/2404694/
    HA!!!!!!!! You Win!!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

It says on on the MSDS labels that you had me glue onto all of the bottles last week. One of the ghouls says that he followed a trail of pixie dust heading towards Mephistopheles' stash of Greek yogurt and dolmades."
    I love dolmades, especially with a nice lemon sauce!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    i am just to start my second listen for that. I got the impression that it is long hours, maybe a day or two max. Not a week.
    If I remember correctly, it was hours. Something about Saul saying that her leg wouldn't last longer than 4 hours. Pete and Glen took 8 hours because they were chased back into the safe house. Several more ours after fixing the phone, getting the message to Irwin, drive, drive, shoot shoot, gas bombs boom boom, drive, shoot, Datu "I can fix it Micheal! O-kay! Ay Nako! Aray!", dial, dial, no signal, BOOM!!! Victor "Sons's of bitches (Something badass in Spanish)" Puck "Y'all stink anyway!"
    Checked it again. You guys are right in that it's not a full week. It took almost 24 hours for Glenn and Pete to get to the Colony. From there to the start of 38-1 is several more hours (big zombie fight, arrival of helo from Irwin, second wave of zombies with the 2 little ones that get chased down by Michael/Puck/soldiers). Michael sleeps for a few hours then goes to make chloroform for CJ's surgery. The surgery happens overnight and then we have 2 days following the surgery where nothing really happens.

So, one day from the fight with the Mallers until the fight with the zombies. Part of a day between the zombie fight and the surgery. Then 2 days from surgery to the "CJ got voted in" discussion.

That gives about 3 days (instead of a whole week) to rally the troops in CJs favor. Still a reasonable amount of time.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I can't wait to see how long it takes before Michael and the others to find out the truth behind Saul and Victor's Exodus.. I feel Lizzy will say something to Riley if Saul tells her.
    It will be interesting for sure.. But then again. If things are working well between the Colony and Dunbar with the network of safe houses, then does it really matter if it comes out at all. I can see it coming to light if there is unrest at the Colony to pull the troops back together (Unity)to go to Dunbar or take over the Colony from CJ.
    My personal preference would be for Michael and crew to make Dunbar their home and have a decent relationship with the Colony.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I can't wait to see how long it takes before Michael and the others to find out the truth behind Saul and Victor's Exodus.. I feel Lizzy will say something to Riley if Saul tells her.
    It will be interesting for sure.. But then again. If things are working well between the Colony and Dunbar with the network of safe houses, then does it really matter if it comes out at all. I can see it coming to light if there is unrest at the Colony to pull the troops back together (Unity)to go to Dunbar or take over the Colony from CJ.
    My personal preference would be for Michael and crew to make Dunbar their home and have a decent relationship with the Colony.
    Or Unity might be this: Lizzy tells Riley (or whomever), Riley gets even more crazy and tells all the other closer friends. And then all of them start a small "campaign" and literally flee the Colony in order to stick together, like they did in the first place - just in another new tower. And the more I think of it, the more I like this picture. CJ never was one of the "friends". Do you remember, what Michael said at the end of the War? About this tattered bunch of misfits and civilians? And now, after the group was split for 4 months they would have the great opportunity to stick together again ... And they know: together they had the best moves, they made the best decisions, and they survived much better than any other group after all ... How cool would that be, if things would turn into pre-Tower-collapse again, just with Dunbar as the new location?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Yeah, I looked up some information.

Irritated burning eyes, a few days after the surgery is common as is blurry vision. The one I'm looking at has protective contacts put in your eyes while they heal.
    It's kind of been more than a few days after her surgery.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayfarer View Post
    It's kind of been more than a few days after her surgery.
    True, but the bandages werent suppose to be on nearly as long as they were.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast