User Tag List

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Just thought of something. Lizzy got preggers BEFORE Saul was possibly exposed to the Zombie Blood. Fourth of July in the apartment, most likely before the war, of course. Add this into the (immunity vs drugs) +/ (Zombie Hybrid and/or Immune Baby) soup of theories. There is no Zombie Hybrid baby and if there is an Immune Baby then the drugs didn't matter (Or didn't matter much).
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Dec 6th, 2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: spelling
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    I wonder what kinds of weaponry the survivors still have access to? Here's what I can remember:

• One Pelican helicopter, in questionable operational condition, armed with an M-134 Minigun.

• One 50 cal machine gun salvaged from the Hummer at Fort Irwin with limited ammo.

• One 50 cal machine gun salvaged from the Tower's Hummer, presumably stored at the Other Tower. Knowing CJ, she's probably found additional ammo for it.

• KODI, loaded with a C4 charge.

• Assorted small arms present at the Colony and off the helicopter. Ammo levels are probably pretty low.

• A much better supply of guns and ammo at the Other Tower and its various safe houses. Since CJ's crew raided the armory at the Bell Army Reserve base you can assume this includes a lot of M-16s and maybe several SAWs. No telling how much ammo they have stored.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I wonder what kinds of weaponry the survivors still have access to? Here's what I can remember:

• One Pelican helicopter, in questionable operational condition, armed with an M-134 Minigun.

• One 50 cal machine gun salvaged from the Hummer at Fort Irwin with limited ammo.

• One 50 cal machine gun salvaged from the Tower's Hummer, presumably stored at the Other Tower. Knowing CJ, she's probably found additional ammo for it.

• KODI, loaded with a C4 charge.

• Assorted small arms present at the Colony and off the helicopter. Ammo levels are probably pretty low.

• A much better supply of guns and ammo at the Other Tower and its various safe houses. Since CJ's crew raided the armory at the Bell Army Reserve base you can assume this includes a lot of M-16s and maybe several SAWs. No telling how much ammo they have stored.
    Yup, CJ said she has more guns then people at one point.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    What a great finale. Season 4 is going to be awesome. Will season 4 pick up where we left off, or will it be a few weeks later? Did they ever go back in Season 2 and get the rest of the 'Locked and Loaded" weaponry? I am curious how Michael plans of attacking when they have no idea where they live. I think we should be prepared for a sad ending. This one was the first with no real cliff hanger, and everyone was cheery. We won't find out until probably a little less than 2 years from now, depending on when we start again.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by IamPaul View Post
    What a great finale. Season 4 is going to be awesome. Will season 4 pick up where we left off, or will it be a few weeks later? Did they ever go back in Season 2 and get the rest of the 'Locked and Loaded" weaponry? I am curious how Michael plans of attacking when they have no idea where they live. I think we should be prepared for a sad ending. This one was the first with no real cliff hanger, and everyone was cheery. We won't find out until probably a little less than 2 years from now, depending on when we start again.
    'Locked and Loaded" was robbed by the prisoners, that where they got the RPG from. Which technically should be in the colony. Also can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that weapon base where Kimmet when to.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Dec 6th, 2012 at 02:37 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Great season and the last episode has me very excited for the next season!
    I like where the immunity plot line is going. Saul is immune for sure, Tonya i think would be too and well the baby is anyones guess until its born. If the humans held off, at some point couldnt every human be in Sauls bloodline and therefore what is remaining of the human race would be all immune?
    Also, if humans can turn into zombies but not all of them, does it work the other way around? Could most of the zombies be turned back if they came in contact with someone who is immune? Maybe not all but i know one zombie who is very close to being human... Ink.
    If Saul bites Ink could he turn back into a normal human?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    ...can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that place in weapon base where Kimmet when too.
    There are a number of military bases around Southern California and Nevada that haven't been part of the story so far that would be within range of the Pelican. The one I find tantalizing is the "Long Beach Navy Base" that the Army recon team was sent to check on. In real life there isn't a Long Beach Navy Base any more, and I can't believe that K.C. and company wouldn't know that.

The base Kimmet got the nukes from is in Texas, which is too far away for the Pelican to easily reach. But there could be nukes on Navy bases, and if there aren't any in Long Beach then there should be in San Diego.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    'Locked and Loaded" was robbed by the prisoners, that where they got the RPG from. Which technically should be in the colony. Also can they now use to the Pelican to visit army base and also that weapon base where Kimmet when to.
    I seem to remember that they still had some gear left there, but maybe I am forgetting something. I remember in Season 2 that Burt did not want to put all his eggs in one basket when talking about going back to get ammo. Maybe they evetually went back and it was all gone. Or the tower only took a little at a time. I don't remember. Plenty of time to relisten to the series and find out.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Second behemoth was shredded. I missed it during the broadcast. I had the screwed up echo thing during that moment so I didn't hear it. Much like I've missed other things due to technical snafus.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Also did anyone get what Victor said once the Pelican got there? I couldn't hear because of the sound of the Pelican.
    I believe it was "they heard us! They heard us!"

Referencing the Sat phone call
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast