User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I guess it is possible, but I feel the crows are more KC communicating with us. But, I just do not know. Is someone in the story as crazy as I am and writing they heard a crow in their journal? Lol. Hmmm... Shifting over to the crow thread for some more half baked thoughts
    "Nevermore"

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsLovedVeteran
    Doh!

I just told SCBubba The other day i am dyslexic and did not learn the difference between b and d until 5th grade. Yup, I still get my b and d and my g and q wrong at times lol
    Not a problem, it gave me the laugh I needed this morning... *snickers* quilt!
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Doh!

I just told SCBubba The other day i am dyslexic and did not learn the difference between b and d until 5th grade. Yup, I still get my b and d and my g and q wrong at times lol
    I rib in good fun. I still occasionally put a q into guilt and then wonder why it looks so wrong.
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Alright, trying to get better at multiple replying rather than 100 posts all broken up....lets see...

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    I am starting to like Burt. Really.
    Starting?

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    1. CJ mentions booby traps. Didn't Victor mention these when he first met Micheal? Were they still active when the Z attacked? Could the Mallers have gotten far? They should, however, know about the traps, though.
    2. Tanya's been VERY busy with the Journals. She has earned an honorary tinfoil hat. We see that they are written exactly as the narration. Kelly is helping her but we leave before can find out if she notices anything exciting. Tanya mentions the suited Zombie as if Kelley knows who she's talking about, but not the tattoos, so we'll have to wait to see if she recognizes anything about him and if Bill 'Ink' Roberts is the same as TOWTM.
    3. Tanya mentions that she was locked up but unartfully dodges Kelly's question as to why. Gonna have wait to see how people will react. Guess not everyone was filled in on the bite.
    4. Michael was about to reveal his Arm Injury till Pegs interrupts.
    5. Pegs was about to tell Michael something about... what ever... when the soldiers interrupt.
    6. The only thing we DO find out is that Burt and Riley (yeah, we know it's her) have left the Colony.
    Tanya: "...That and animals are a lot nicer than people"
    Kelly: "Until they try to bite you"
    Tanya: "So I guess not a lot has changed for me"
    *Both laugh*

This could be just jokingly addressing that the zombies are TRYING to bite you, or Tanya making light that she was bitten. Not 100% sure which, but at first listen I thought this was joking about her bite. Upon second listen it DOES sound like a dodge...

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Oh, I'll just tell you what happened right now: Michael was reaching through a door when - I'm sorry my phone is ringing. OH! It's Elisa.
    Love the nod to the episode "Oh! It's Elisa!", well played!

Another first impression: We read Saul's journal, I thought that meant Saul didn't bring his journal with him (or had to start a new one), which might've been a cue that we finally hit 'present time' story telling. But they said 'it's what he wrote before he left', so I'm guessing he still has a journal. Damn. Thought we hit a change in narrative.....looking too hard.

I did like how as soon as WND mentioned Peg's uselessness she shows up as Farmer Green Jeans all of a sudden. It's a Nikvoodoo Kc Conspiracy! Next thing we know, Charcoal Nurse Britt will show up riding a Little one...

Alright, I dont have much in the way of predictions here, so in the immortal words of Datu in this past episode: "Ok, You keep real!"

EDIT: Alright, can't get outta here without some sort of prediction....due to michael's reaction of Burt leaving...do we think he gives chase? Perhaps he and his trusted co-horts? Giving us the final nail in the 'unity' coffin and seperating us from the Colony just before it falls to a final Ink attack? I mean, Pegs was really optimistic about the crops, and anytime we get optimism in this show.....well....it's not good. Maybe we come back just as it's falling and air rescue those who didnt go on the retrieve burt mission...Tanya, pegs, and Datu?
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Oct 1st, 2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: TINFOIL HATS ABOUND!
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    A zombie in a suit was in the Tower, when it was Lizzy's and Paul's turn to guard the cameras. At that time Kelly was part of the Tower-citizens.
    Lizzy, Saul and Burt also recognized the suited zombie during their oil-rig-mission, which took place when Kelly was part of the Tower-folk as well.
    Although both situations were only offered face-value to the audience, it is not unlikely that Lizzy and others talked about the suited zombie after these events.
    In the hospital Kalani and Riley encountered the suited zombie; and Riley is not half as secretive as anyone else on the show; so it is quite possible that she talked about it with others, who might have shared this information with others as well.
    Then don't forget that "Ink" was pretty present in the Colony, when the survivors defendet the COlony from the swarming zombos with Ink/ the suited zombie doing crazy intelligent things all the time ...
    All assumptions, I know, but far from being a stretch in my opinion.

So I think that all the main characters have a similar understanding about who the suited zombie is. Kelly knows about him like Tanya does, although Tanye might have a much better understanding of him, because she dug through the logs of all the people ... So, about Ink or TOWTM or the suited zombie there already is a common sense within the group of the main characters at least - at least I think there is, because I hold it as kind of unlikely that they still did not make up their mind about him yet.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Yes, this is the debate I had with myself inside my head. Were you there too?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ugh, I clicked like for Nik and Thisonegirl. I hope I didnot fat finger dislike. Sorry

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yes, this is the debate I had with myself inside my head. Were you there too?
    I think the pixie dust gave the eyeless newts telepathy...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Kelly already has recognized him. Remember: The suited guy was in the Tower ... And the Tower-people met him or recognized him on different occassions. Words spread as fast as zombies in a zombocalypse ... Kelly knows him and probably has recognized him in Tanyas words.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    The comments about Kelly knowing Ink got me thinking and I don't think she would know him directly, atleast not in the way we are connecting the dots.

What We we know about Kelly before the incident;
    She is a lawyer
    She had a sister with 2 kids
    She was babysitting the kids when it happened

To me this doesn't make a lot of sense, why would a lawyer be at home watching a siblings kids? On a school day..

Time to jump to wild conclusion with no evidence.

Kelly's sister may be connected to Ink. The kids were being kept hidden possibly under protection during ink's trial. Perhaps she (Tommy's mother) was the judge or the prosecuting attorney. He says something along the lines of "if mom didn't dump us with you none of this would have happened".
    Likes Condor, Dyhoerium, scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Did any one else catch Kelly's lie? She said Michael asked her to help Tanya.

When?
    Likes thisonegirl, Hoff4D, scbubba liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Did any one else catch Kelly's lie? She said Michael asked her to help Tanya.

When?
    I had noticed that and I had thought maybe Michael had come around and given her a task "off-camera". But, if it is another lie, that's interesting. What would her motives be? She's always thought she's above laundry, which makes sense with her past as a lawyer, but does she hate laundry enough for that to be the only reason why?

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast