User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    "Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Kalani shot the radio for a reason. He had enough good sense and intelligence to know that if Michael couldn't contact them, Datu couldn't know when Pippin's killing took place. He would assume they left long before it occured.

Then Kalani had Burt and Saul "radio" the tower so they could be the one's who learned the radio wasn't working. It was he could say, "Oh, I didn't even know something was wrong. Datu and I left and everything was peachy."

Michael did kind of drop the ball though. Kalani had just given him a status report a couple of minutes before the murder. It sucks that he quickly eliminated Kalani from the list of suspects. His confidence that Datu and Kalani were innocent even convinced me! I actually had Kelly pegged as the shooter. Way to go Michael. If I didn't know better, I'd also believe that Saul, Victor, and Lizzy were dead!

Sarge needs some rest. His brain hasn't been right for a while now.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    I remember when Michael and crew got back from rescuing Datu from the Arena, Pinstripes had broken in and the alarm was going off. However, it was barely audible to them on the street level. I can't imagine you could hear it any better in the garage.
    I totally agree. Datu was in the basement, not near the alram speaker. Being in the basement of any place makes it hard to hear anything unless someone specifically puts a speaker system down there.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I totally agree. Datu was in the basement, not near the alram speaker. Being in the basement of any place makes it hard to hear anything unless someone specifically puts a speaker system down there.
    Where you going with that?
    joint-point-counter-joint

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Where you going with that?

I don't think Datu would've heard the alarm system where he was at. By basement, I meant garage.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I don't think Datu would've heard the alarm system where he was at. By basement, I meant garage.
    Going further to support the theory of the D/K Connection.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I'm not convinced that Kalani's final journal entry counts as a Last Dying Breath. In my opinion, we are in store for some more deaths. I still say Riley is on the Chopping block. Puck could call Michael and the gang over to the WEED and say, "Look, our doc did everything he could, but the fact is, your friend is fucked. She got scratched by one of those things and there's nothing we could do. We're going to have to put her down. Do you and your friends want to talk to her while she's still in the right mind?"

Either that or Scratch found Angel or Kalani after the tower collapsed. The story will cut over to the Mallers and we'll hear a severely mangled and burned Kalani have final words with his daughter. In his last dying breath, he'll say, "Fuck you Scratch." Or it will be Angel who is all jacked up and twisted like a pretzel and his final words will be, "Oh god! What the fu-...is that my foot? Why is my foot resting on my chest? Oh Jesus, Mary, and ....some other guy!"

Jokes aside, I do think we could hear something to that effect in this chapter. Or at least I hope we do.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm not convinced that Kalani's final journal entry counts as a Last Dying Breath. In my opinion, we are in store for some more deaths. I still say Riley is on the Chopping block. Puck could call Michael and the gang over to the WEED and say, "Look, our doc did everything he could, but the fact is, your friend is fucked. She got scratched by one of those things and there's nothing we could do. We're going to have to put her down. Do you and your friends want to talk to her while she's still in the right mind?"

Either that or Scratch found Angel or Kalani after the tower collapsed. The story will cut over to the Mallers and we'll hear a severely mangled and burned Kalani have final words with his daughter. In his last dying breath, he'll say, "Fuck you Scratch." Or it will be Angel who is all jacked up and twisted like a pretzel and his final words will be, "Oh god! What the fu-...is that my foot? Why is my foot resting on my chest? Oh Jesus, Mary, and ....some other guy!"

Jokes aside, I do think we could hear something to that effect in this chapter. Or at least I hope we do.
    agreed, it's only part 1 after all.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: HannukahZombie Steam ID: HannukahZombie
    I don't care what Kalani's motivations were, he got what he deserved. He should have suffered for what he did, saving everyone by flying the helicopter into the rig coming at the tower was nobile, but he deserved to die. He's completely responsible for everyone that died in the tower since the Mallers showed up. Everyone's blood is on his and Bill's hands. Bill deserved to die as well, had their treachery been known before now I would have shot them both. Shoved them out the door and shot them in the back. In my mind, they neither can ever be forgiven for what they did. Kalani had the audacity to insult and belittle everyone, especially the main three, over how things were playing out in the tower. He even compared them to the place he came from and if I remember correctly, they were all dead and the Tower guys had the exact same thing happen to them and they all survived the encounter with only one death. They were MUCH less fortified than the place Kalani came from and still came out smelling like a rose. The only, ONLY, reason they fell and most were killed was because of Kalani and Bill. Screw them both, it's just a shame they weren't turned and the Tower residents didn't get to fill them full of holes. They killed almost 30 people because of paranoia and selfishness. I can't wait to hear the rest of this chapter!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Yea. This episode made me really dislike Kalani again and Bill. Kalani just sounded so arrogant. You would think there'd be some gratitude for the Tower after they saved him. I am not sure where this chapter is going to go. I remember there being 2 journals. Maybe Michael got to the end of the first one, and Kc is just toying with our hearts and it is continued in the other one. We shall see. I can't imagine Last Dying Breath is just about Kalani.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I'm not convinced that Kalani's final journal entry counts as a Last Dying Breath.
    Do you think it's a literal "last dying breath" or a more abstract "I'll defend you to my last dying breath."?

The cover art looks like someone (I believe it's Saul) with a (flight?) mask, a machine gun and tanks (my guess is they are full of breathing air) .

(btw, how horrible are the flattened remains on the road?)

If you blow up the reflection; I see some electrical towers, what looks like a helicopter (or a giant shoe) and some figures. One figure looks like it's waving or holding its arms up and the other looks hunched over like a zombie or someone on unsteady ground.

I wonder if that's ground zero?
    SKITTLES?

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast