User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Something occurred to me while listening to nikvoodoo talk about Burt's safe on We're Not Dead.
    Locked and Loaded is a gun store and Burt's safe was obviously meant to house guns in it. So it does makes logical sense that it wouldn't be a 2X2X2 wall safe but rather a gun safe.

Like this one maybe. It would at least need to be large enough to hold several rifles, handguns, ammo, etc...
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I always have to be careful. Sometimes my snark reads as viciousness.

Again, my issue is that safe was never described. And businesses of all kinds have small safes for money.
    They never said gun safe.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 8th, 2011 at 05:06 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    you do make a good point that the safe was never described. But Burt did say he kept merchandise in his safe and anything bigger than a couple of handguns is going to require a gun safe rather than a regular wall safe.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    you do make a good point that the safe was never described. But Burt did say he kept merchandise in his safe and anything bigger than a couple of handguns is going to require a gun safe rather than a regular wall safe.
    It's true. And if you listen to the SFX of the door opening, it does sound like it could be large. The more I think of it, the more I think it was purposefully done to try to shroud the existence of the RPG. I know it was shrouded in mystery what the weapon was anyway, this just added to the mystery I suppose.

I still call shenanigans.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Nikvoodoo, I loved the reference to He Who Shall Not Be Named. My new title is "That Canadian" I will answer to said title from now on. We are a distinct society, our own country, if you spent a day talking to me, you would notice the unique Western Canadian dialect, eh. Good episode, I listened to it running tonight. Anyone watching would have thought me strange when I did my usual "talking to the podcast" thing.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    LUNA IS A GIRL'S NAME! hahahahahaa
    Indeed it is my friend. However, my forum nick is not "Luna". I am the guardian of that fair maiden, her protection in times of severe threat and need.

And while I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep, I hope our beautiful friendship won't be marred by this revelation. You always knew this was a possibility
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    do you have permit for all those weapons

"Lurker"

Status
    I think… that it's pretty clear that Kalani was sent to do the same job as Pippin was sent to do; however, he got captured and ended up at the arena, as did other Mallers, which explains why the Mallers wanted to attack the arena as they did. Hannah, Kalani’s significant other, was killed in at the golf course in retribution when Kalani failed to complete his mission after surviving the Arena and infiltrating The Tower. I think that Pippin was originally sent to give Kalani the message that Scratch would kill Hannah if Kalani didn’t come through. When Kalani rebuffed the threat, Pippin was told on the radio to complete the mission and to kill Kalani if he could, but Pippin was killed by Kalani, probably with the help of another Maller that’s inside The Tower. I think that Kalani, Hannah, and Scratch were the three survivors from the flight from Hawaii or perhaps Kalani, Hannah, and Pippin. There are definitely two journals that Angel took from Bert’s desk. One is a truthful journal that Kalani has been writing, which will explain a lot of things in the coming season; the other journal was a dummy that Kalani kept to turn in. Remember that Tanya had asked Angel (or Michael?) if he’d read all of the journals, and then dropped the subject because Angel (or Michael?) got a little pissy about her questioning. I think that she noticed some inconsistencies within Kalani’s dummy journal and those of other survivor’s. Michael’s military training will cause him to stick to the plan that they had of doing a recon to Fort Irwin and the survivors of The Tower will fly on to the base. Saul and Victor will retrieve the digital journals and somehow get the news to Michael that Angel and Burt were alive after the fight at the Tower, but that they are in the Mallers hands. Saul will track the Mallers to find where they take Lizzy and a rescue mission will be mounted.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    Indeed it is my friend. However, my forum nick is not "Luna". I am the guardian of that fair maiden, her protection in times of severe threat and need.

And while I'm sure you cried yourself to sleep, I hope our beautiful friendship won't be marred by this revelation. You always knew this was a possibility
    as long as no one crossed swords with anyone, it's not tragic

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Lol at Nik's Leopold reference.

Also, we still haven't got the final blooper. A few weeks back we got 2 out of the 3 bloopers, but I think we are missing one of the actors messing around. I hope we can get it for next time.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast