User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    in chapter 2 (i think) when lizzy finds the tivo of the newscaster and they talk about a man with tats that had been convicted of murder and was diagnosed with a bipolar disorder. maybe he is the zombie in the pinstrip suit and manybe b/c of his split personality he is also the zombie from the arena. Oh and they did c the pinstrip suit zombie in the mental health ward of the hospital which is where they were gonna take the murderer.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    Ink and Mr. Pin Stripe can't be the same guy. When angel and Riley left the arena with datu and Kolani ink was busy nom-noming samantha. They left the arena, and drove the hummer straight back to the tower where they immediately find Mr. Pin Stripe trying to break in. When they show up, Mr. Pin Stripe had already gotten to the tower, made several attempts at the key pad on the door, was let in to the stairwell, and killed the real paul. There's no way the zombie who was in the arena when they left, beat them back to the tower and broke in. So they're different zombies.

Now, about why the one in the hospital didn't chase Riley and Kolani. My theory is that chasing down anything is beneath him. He's got a hoard of zombie subordinates to do that for him. But he's still a bad guy.
    Last edited by Zombiephyllic; Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:58 AM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Wow. Good question. I never really gave it a second thought. Do we have any account of Ink, himself, ever attacking someone?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNick View Post
    Wow. Good question. I never really gave it a second thought. Do we have any account of Ink, himself, ever attacking someone?
    Paul. Ink wrecked Paul.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Ah. I see. I just listened to Chapter 11.
    It just makes me more curious as to who, if anyone, is leading the Zombies.
    A train of thought that I had is that Ink is the leader of the Zombies but,
    why would he go to infiltrate the Tower when he could send someone else instead but,
    then again if you want something done right you've got to do yourself.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiephyllic View Post
    Ink and Mr. Pin Stripe can't be the same guy. When angel and Riley left the arena with datu and Kolani ink was busy nom-noming samantha.
    Actually, thats incorrect. The one in the arena "nom-nomed" Samantha well before they rescued Datu. We hear Samantha get killed, we hear her say "Not you!" and then screams and Datu pretty much sinks into his depression after that. Its not clear how long passes between the time when Angel and Riley find him and when she died, but its not WHILE shes being killed. I got the impression it was later, hours later if not the next day entirely.

edit: also, this is from the "Unanswered Questions" thread.
    this seems to say all sightings are of the same zombie...
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...+with+markings
    Last edited by Chris Osborne; Sep 7th, 2011 at 08:34 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNick View Post
    why would he go to infiltrate the Tower when he could send someone else instead but,
    then again if you want something done right you've got to do yourself.
    Bear in mind what we know about the different zombies so far. The biters are for all intents and purposes too whacked out to be precise and cunning enough to get in. The Big Ones are, well... BIG. The jumpers are too tall and lanky, the small ones [which at this point arent even in the storyline yet] are just too small. Plus Ink can pass for human. He has the intelligence and he, from what we have heard, isnt as physically different from the survivors in appearance, aside from the tattoos, which he had the smarts enough to hide form the guys watching the monitors and then from the others by keeping his back to them. Quite simply, he had no one else to send on those missions.

"Lurker"

Status
    yeah i dont buy that INK is a good guy i think he like to play with his food and its all a game to him

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Burt Ink, good guy?

Quote Originally Posted by fricatcow View Post
    yeah i dont buy that INK is a good guy i think he like to play with his food and its all a game to him
    That would fit the profile of a serial killer, kind a like, Bill

"Lurker"

Status
    Ink's a good guy trust me, we play golf sometimes. He's not half bad once you get to know him. We actually worked on the virus together and sold it on the Black Market to an unknown buyer for millions. We're both long since infected and getting along just fine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast