User Tag List

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    An added thought on the "Kalani as the rat" debate. When Angel searches Bill's desk he exclaims, "What the hell is this?", followed by the sounds of him moving some heavy-sounding items. A few minutes later he tells Burt and Hope that he's putting "Kalani's journals" in Hope's backpack. I don't know why the sight of Kalani's journals would merit any special exclamation, they're what I was expecting Angel to find. But I can think of several other things that might merit a few choice words. Say, a silenced Beretta, or maybe a radio that didn't belong to the Tower. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of Hope's backpack when Season 3 starts!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Has someone mentioned that Michael screwed up the Pippin assassination timeline? And that he said he and Angel were together when it happened and Angel didn't correct him?

But that's not exactly how it went down.....fishy fishy fishy....best part of it being fishy? Red herrings are also fishy....so that's interesting.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Hummer

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Absolutely true. It doesn't rule it out that she might have been talking to Angel, but I'mma go Occam's Razor on it. It is the simplest solution, meaning, using the same principle, she was most likely talking about Burt/Burt's Body in the epilogue of the chapter.

We've already seen remains be used as "bargaining chips" so to speak. Scratch might be doing the same by reclaiming Tower bodies and promising to defile them or something. Of course the odd thing is she has found what she was looking for...so is her claiming to want Pegs a ruse to get close and distract the Tower from her real purpose? Or is Pegs still a priority in her mind?
    Yes, I too wondered what exactly it was she was referring too at that point.

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    Good point about the narration, haha

Still, if I found out that they killed him off just like that, I'd walk around with a sour lemon look on my face all day. I think he'll be a prisoner, collaborate with Angel, have a chance at redemption and save Lizzy. I think we'll see one of those "Lizzy? Lizzzyyyy!!" reactions from Saul when Burt brings his honey back to him.
    That would be awesome if Burt managed to right his wrongs.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Steam ID: Laurasaur28
    Head... spinning... wow. I just can't believe all this!

Has anyone besides me noticed that the zombies were almost entirely a non-appearance and non-issue in this one? Don't get me wrong, I HATE those guys (don't we all?), but I just found it interesting. Our peeps from the tower were originally worried about the zombies, but now it seems the greater and more immediate danger is the Mallers.

Status
    Achievements:

Riley

Quote Originally Posted by riskbreaker23 View Post
    Kc has said that one of his inspirations in writing was the show LOST. If you ever watched that show from beginning to end you'll see that the whole way that every time a mystery is answered it is accompanied with many more mysteries. Fortunately, unlike LOST Kc has said all mysteries will be answered by the end. Fear not, we'll find out what happened to Michael. I agree with you, it's one of the biggest questions I have. However, the introduction of Randy at the end of Season 2 means he will come back in Season 3 and mark my words... the water tower, Michael's broken arm, and Randy are connected.
    Who is Randy again? -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    calm down.

How about this.

Kalani landed, coming from Hawaii, just like he said. Then, the Mallers got him and his girl. He was then forced to go to the other Tower under penalty of her death. Shit went belly up there, and he ended up at the Arena. Then the Tower Folk randomly come save his ass. He then fones home to make sure they know he didn't just ditch them and her. He then tells about the pending night of drinking, and shit goes down. He then continues to give them little bits of info here and there in the background to keep Hannah alive. He doesn't check in for a while. So the Mallers send Pippin' in. Kalani kills Pippin' before he leaves w/ Datu. The Mallers (or maybe just Scratch) say, fuck it, and decide to use Hannah as a decoy to send a message to him (if he's still alive, since they don't know for sure).

And i believe Kalani was told what happened at the Golf Course. How could you not inform the driver at least partially what happened. He then assumes it was her, and crashes the jet like a rock star.

Eh?
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by syfo View Post
    And what about this long shot. Reinforcing the theory that Kalani was/is the rat, what if the body that Bricks found was Kalani, I mean if he somehow survived, he would be burned and so, hence the expression of Scratch when she look at it and her saying "I found what I was looking for" if that's the case then I hope Angel escaped somehow.
    I considered that also. That would be hellah terrifying.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 2nd, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Clean up!

"Lurker"

Status
    I hate when good things go on hiatus

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by archangel View Post
    Hello everyone.. Long time listener, first time poster. I wanted to throw in my two cents with regard to Kalani's Hannah. His final words were exactly: "That girl? That was my Hannah". To me, that statement sounds like he either spoke with Angel about Hannah before, or that Angel will find out who Hannah was by reading the Journal he left in Bill's desk.

Here's an abstract view on the name/term 'Hannah' though. What if he didn't say Hannah at all? What if his reference was to the word "Heina" (pronounced the same)? If you look up the word, in urbanspeak it means "Male referring to his girlfriend. Term of endearment. My woman, queen, highness, above all other women. Slang for fine b*tch, main b*tch" (sorry ladies, I'm only quoting the dictionary). The band Sublime used the term in the song "Santeria"... "If I could find that heina, and that Sancho that she's found..."

Lastly, when Angel opened Bill's desk he said, "What the hell is this?" Looking at the comment logically, if he only found the Journal, his reaction wouldn't have been confusion. To me it sounds like he found something else in the desk besides the Journal.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that into the mix.. )
    I like your thinking. Welcome to the boards!
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Lurker"

Status
    Just listened to Chapter 24 for the first time but will give it another listen.

Did Scratch really say the old "man" or "men". I thought I had heard men which could be implied it was either burt and she was just going to make him another slave or someone significantly injured i.e.(possibly Angel). I'm in agreement that Angel found the the silenced pistol and maybe thats what scratch had picked up from the rubble that she found next to Angel.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollomandious View Post
    calm down.

How about this.

Kalani landed, coming from Hawaii, just like he said. Then, the Mallers got him and his girl. He was then forced to go to the other Tower under penalty of her death. Shit went belly up there, and he ended up at the Arena. Then the Tower Folk randomly come save his ass. He then fones home to make sure they know he didn't just ditch them and her. He then tells about the pending night of drinking, and shit goes down. He then continues to give them little bits of info here and there in the background to keep Hannah alive. He doesn't check in for a while. So the Mallers send Pippin' in. Kalani kills Pippin' before he leaves w/ Datu. The Mallers (or maybe just Scratch) say, fuck it, and decide to use Hannah as a decoy to send a message to him (if he's still alive, since they don't know for sure).

And i believe Kalani was told what happened at the Golf Course. How could you not inform the driver at least partially what happened. He then assumes it was her, and crashes the jet like a rock star.

Eh?
    I thought the same thing. Also if Kalani was from the other tower too why does hope never recognize him or acknowledge the fact that he knew him from that tower? Maybe he just stole Samantha's story about the other tower. Thats why when ever they asked him where the other tower was he couldnt find it on any maps or remember where it was. Not that i dont like Kalani labeling him as a rat but i know from this chapter if he was the rat its not because he wanted to be its because he was forced to be in order to keep hannah alive. And he must have killed pippin to keep the mallers from finding out anything else.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast