Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
Frankly I'm looking forward to this part of the story! My only reservation was the believability of two people out for blood that are able to keep it running at 100% 24 hours a day. Personally, I would think that this would've been toned down a bit more and then the hatred refreshed when they managed to catch Tardust. Again, minor opinion on plot but the end result is still something I'm looking forward to.
Well to be fair to B&R, they didn't keep it running 24/7.

They did also set up a pretty nice firehouse, complete with big-screen, video games, good food stores, rabbits, fuel, water, Dog the goat, and other luxuries to kick back and relax and turn the bloodlust off at the end of the day.

The hunt was rekindled after they got more Intel from CJ, and then captured Tardust from it. Otherwise, they would probably be going back to the firehouse. (or maybe the colony to Lizzy's funeral, now that i give it a think...)

But since they have captured Tardust, they rekindled the passion for the hunt of the remaining 3 (supposedly, if you believe the worm) Mallers remaining.