Quote Originally Posted by alexcadtek View Post
I knew Burt would get her, like I said before he can handle it. Burt never fails and when he does he shoots it in the face. I am also glad that my guy VICTOR! Survived, Saul on the other hand was kind of a surprise because after all he went through he didn’t survive, but he got to KILL BILL! aka pin stripe suite. Thanks to KC and the whole cast, this was so awesome! I am definitely waiting for the next project which is probably the continuation to We're Alive! Write? No really am I write? There better be another story! What the hell am I going to do at work now!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks to my boy Victor for making bomb ass arroz con pollo and putting down for the RAZA!
VICTOR IS TO MUCH MACHO ALL THE TIME! TO MUCH A! TO MUCH! ORALE

During the Q&A after the last life-event Kc said that the "Tales froM We're Alive" are certainly the next things to hit the community; but in the meantime he has several other "kinda Science Fiction" stories prepared which require some more work, before they get released.

At least that is what I have understood.

So, yes, the next project - if you like to call it that - will be We're Alive. Which is awesome.