For a moment, I thought the person that Nicholas, Burt, and Cj were looking at threw the rifle was Skittles. But then Nicholas said he looked ugly and confirm it's a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
Alright, this thread has a spoiler warning. So if you clicked on this thread spoilers are not N issue.

So here it goes, I'll break the ice.

I loved the direction it went and like I said earlier, did not expect it to go the way it did but I loved it. My row was crying when Saul died. And even Harder when Michael was telling Tanya that he passed. Glad he killed Ink though, although Ink's death was a bit... quick for the build up. Then the reveal that 14 years has past and the whole thing was Michael and Pegs Retelling everything that happened to Nicholas. That was awesome. And that they've built this amazing society and everything else is awesome. It sounds like the next show will be following Nick and his adventures. Or at least I hope so.

Scratch got what was coming to her. Good job Burt.

But Skittles is still a loose end that needs to be tied. I'm guessing that will come up in the Stories From We're Alive Episodes.